Repaint / 2-pack Wishlist.

tarot

If the two packs are going to replace the single packs let make a list of figure we want to have and be put together.

Wave 3;

Jim Lee Jean Grey ( a remolded Sue Storm would be alright) and Cyclops ( not a rerelease of the TB one but maybe a new one with the HML 3 body.)

Black Panther (a scaled up version of the 3 3/4 line one) and FA Storm (anything to shut a certain some one up)

Scarlet Spider (using the Red Hulk or Ares Spidey) and Black Cat (with Shanna base)

Hawkeye (Bulleyes base) and Mockingbird (Sue Storm body must include boa staff)

Wave 4

Dragon Man (rerelease for those who haven't got him) and Diablo (a slighty remold XMC Ult Nightcrawler would do for the base with new hand and feet).

X-Force Wolverine ( the ML 6 base / berserker variant) and Warpath (Hulking Body/ Thunderbird 1 variant)

Neo Classic Iron Man (Maybe a remold version of the new 2 pack iron man) and Modern Black Widow (FF wave Sue Storm / the variant we were supposed to get in ml8)

Modern Rogue (Sue Storm Base / Jim Lee Variant) and Modern Gambit (Bulleyes base).

as you can see, im being realistic by asking for the base as i know that if Hasbro can convert TB body and their own body into new character i would be happy and it will save up on money.

1. Gambit and Rogue - Gambit needs an updated figure (try standing the current one next the the ML Bishop, yikes!) and we need a good green-costumed Rogue.

2. Blink and Morph

3. Black Cat and Mary Jane Watson - We need a better Black Cat, and a non-Kirsten MJ.

4. Scarlet Witch & Vision, although we are getting a new Vision...maybe a phasing Vision? Or maybe Wanda and a new Wonder Man in the red coat / casual clothes, with red glasses.

5. Hawkeye and Black Widow - Like Gambit, both could stand an update. Or instead of Widow, maybe Mockingbird.

6. Nighthawk & Valkyrie

7. Cyclops and Jean Grey (Jim Lee) - And as a chase 2-pack, current costume Cyclops without hood (basically, the jim Lee head) and Emma Frost (a good one this time).

And I just now read your original post, and I see we have much in common, at least in our 2-pack ideas!

Wave 3

Winter Soldier & Captain America

Red Skull (w/General Lukin head pack-in) & Syn

Jackpot & Menace

Penance & Moonstone (Speedball & Moonstone Costume Variant)

Wave 4

Cage (Modern) & Jessica Jone (w/baby pack-in)

Warbird & Wolfsbane (X-Force Costume Variant)

Swordsman & Radioactive Man

Spider-Girl & Mary Jane (McFarlane Sculpt)

How cool would it be if Hasbro continued the BAF concept within the two-packs?

Would any of you go for it??

Dragon Man Dragon Man Dragon Man, why is everyone asking for that figure.. Have you guys ever seen him in a comic book? plz tell me where

we're asking for that figure cause no one got him. (well i have but im only asking for those who never got). as for where i saw him, his first appearance, the Human Torch series (2000 one), the She-hulk and Thing mini series, then there all those appearances he made in the FF. do you want me to go on.

Dragon Man Dragon Man Dragon Man, why is everyone asking for that figure.. Have you guys ever seen him in a comic book? plz tell me where

Never heard of Dragon Man ?? He's all over the Marvel Universe in the latter '60s and 70's, and occasionally appears every now and then. Look for old Fantastic Four books and Avengers issues. You'll find him sure enough. But he needs to be above 11 inches tall like the books portray him, not a 7 inch figure from ToyBiz. Hasbro can use that Pitt body from Marvel Toys (since they bought them out) as a base and redo the head sculpt into a Dragon head sculpt with beak, the hands and feet and add wings on him and voila, HUGE Dragon Man. I don't mind shelling out $25 - $30 on this guy, and clamour Hasbro for one as a Special Edition issue ! I don't care if they have to rotocast him.

i dont need a dragon mand repaint...evn thought hey are doing kang i had plenty of both of those figures when they came out

I don't want a repaint of a rehashed figure. I want a totally bigger figure based on a BAF figure (PITT) that's doable and sellable for everyone to afford. The first DM was just not in scale and dwarfed by the Juggernaut or even the Hulk. I want a relaunch of ICONs or SuperSized Marvel Legends, whatever Hasbro might want to call it and manufacture it specifically for those naturally HUGE Classic Marvel figures like the Super Adaptoid, Movie Abomination, Champion, Ultimo, Kree Sentry, KORG, Ch'OD or like everyone's been saying, . . . . real huge DRAGON MAN. They don't have to make these regularly and release them like as a Special Edition release like the Target Exclusive Movie Hulk they sold recently. If done right, sculpted right, painted right, it will SELL. $20 - $25 sounds reasonable for a supersized figure in itself.

Gambit and Rogue

Panther and Storm

Hawkeye and Mockingbird

Modern Iron Man and Tony Stark SHIELD

Silver Samaurai and Viper

Nighthawk and Valkrye

Winter Soldier and New Captain America

Havok and Polaris (X-Factor)

If they could find a way to work the Wrecking Crew into a couple of 2 packs that would be awesome!!

Extremis Iron Man & Winter Soldier/New Cap

Silver Centurion Iron Man(new one made from remolding the new classic IM) & Perez Ultron

Modular Armor Iron Man(redo, larger better in scale) Armored Mandarin

Jim Lee Jean and Cyke

Jubilee and some Wolvy(Fang? Battle Damaged? something heh)

Hawkeye & Scarlett Witch

Deadpool & Maverick

Magneto & Iceman(use the bullseye/everyone body hehe, so far the ML Ice Mans are kinda meh in the body department)

i say we need the following:

cable and stryfe

jim lee style jean grey and jim lee style cyclops

havok and polaris from the 90's x-factor

shatterstar and warpath from 90's x-force

silver sable and paladin

darkhawk and sleepwalker

dragon man and diablo

wizard and trapster

black tom and syrin

black queen and white queen classic hellfire club

sebastion shaw and hellfire club soldier

maverick and trevor fitzroy

gladiator and warstar

corsair and ch'od

raza and kylun

lilandra and professor x

for the bodies, it goes respectively

phoenix/cyclops-scale down of the icons figure and bullseye body

modern iron man/captain america- retool of Hom and re-release of face off

banshee/wolverine-bullseye body retool (with collar!) and a re-release of the ML12 figure with brown instead of blue (think icons)

modern deadpool/cable- bullseye body with new head, belt and whatnot, and the previous two-pack figure with a non-pin head.

BAF: re-release of icons hulk.

variants:

dark phoenix and FA cyclops

modern iron man (silver centurion colors) and civil war captain america (beaten and brused)

calm face banshee and berserk wolverine

classic deadpool and classic cable

(all same bodies)

BAF: re-release of gray icons hulk.