Marvel Legends Unleashed line ideas

MM300ZX

ok so i was thinking and sometimes i like the build-a-figure and sometimes i don't. Sometimes i like the figures and sometimes i don't. But i kind of wish they would use the Marvel Legends unleashed line to get the bigger size characters out there for $20.00 instead of using it as a line with same old charcters in a bigger scale. By this i mean sell frost giant as marvel Legends unleashed figure for $20 and i would be happy. I would also like to them release the Red Hulk sculpt in green like they had originally planned with other head. Not as build-a-figure but in the unleashed line. Maybe even a new Juggernaut without monkey arms. There are alot of big characters they can't get out for $9.99 and i really don't want to wait forever for a build-a-figure. So many i think this would actually work for a while. Basically i think they should use the unleashed line for big figures and make them in scale with marvel legends 6" line. Maybe a bad idea but i think it would work nicely. What do you guys think, am i crazy?

and that right there is why they wont do it.

hasbro is a company. companies exsist to make money.

ergo: they would rather have you buy the entire series of legends to complete the BAF, wether you want them all or not. even if you buy them all and re-sell them, hasbro is happy because you still bought them all.

now, would hasbro rather make $20 per BAF? or about $80 for the series incl. the BAF?

ehhh... gonna stop now. lack of sleep + tangent = no.

I think it's a good idea, espeically for the army building concept for something like Senentials. Using either the Unleased or Icons for larger characters I believe is a better idea, espeically if it's true that they are about to put the BAF concept to rest for a short while at least. Or at the very lease, make either Unleased or Icons verisons of perivous large BAF toys(Sentinal, Apcyolopuse, Galatius, etc.) or for a larger character like the Hulk(Let's face it. Depending the artist, sometimes the average human's height to the Hulk's height is either up to either the Hulks shoulders, chin, or neck. In other times, the Hulk is even more of a giant, and the average human's height is up to the Hulk's waist, similar to the past 2 Hulk Movies. I would imagine that a average 6" ML figure would reach at least at the chest of a Unleased 8" Hulk figure in terms of size).

does anyone know what hasbro has planned for unleashed? is there anywhere that says what is coming next? all i know of is the iron man that is supposedly hitting shelves already.

did they say anything at SDCC?

i'm about to get the classic version of spidey. want to know if anyone else will be made in the same scale, besides spidey villians.

(omg so many scales... oh nooooooes!!!!!)