The BAF you wish they would make.

ironspiderman

I really like collecting these BAFs that ToyBiz and Hasbro are dishing out. But now Hasbro said they are taking a break for a while.

So when they come back who do you wish they would make.

I really hope they will make the frost giant. Another idea is the Living Tribunal.

Another idea, but might be a bad one is Ego the living Planet. I dont know that would work.

So you do you think they should make?

I wish they would do rotocasts of five or six of the Celestials. Make them 18"-20" tall and bulky like the rotocast Movie Hulk and Movie Thing that came out a few years ago. Not BAFs per se, but would fit in well with the Legends...or even (sigh) the Puniverse figures....

Also, a BAF Lockjaw would have been sweet. SWEET, Hasbro. SUPAH SWEET.

I was really hoping Hasbro would give us a BAF of Sauron, just to ensure a decent wing-span. I guess my best shot now is to hope he's an exclusive at SDCC next year.

Other BAF's I want definitely include Lockjaw, Frost Giant, Mole Man's monster, Kree supreme Intelligence, Titanium Man, Dormammu, Shadow King, Goliath, Spider-Slayer, Kree Sentry, Master Mold, Silver Samurai. etc.

I love the BAF's, not only to have the larger scale figures but also as an element of collecting. It's kind of like baseball cards. You have to hunt and trade to complete your team/figure. I don't mind the smaller sized BAF's or the increse in price. That's life.

Bring Back BAF's!!

I'd love to see a Inhumans wave with a BAF Lockjaw

A cosmic wave (think Galactus Heralds, Drax, Gamora, Pip and Mantis, etc) with a BAF Eternity or Grandmaster or Collector

A villians wave (come on, where are the classics - High Evolutionary, Arnim Zola, Klaw, Humanoid Ultron 5, 6 or 7, Wrecking Crew, U-Foes, Attuma, Tiger Shark, Gremlin, Diablo, Excutioner, Enchantress, Classic Loki, Count Nefaria, Grim Reaper, Immortus, Radioactive Man, The Master, Titanium Man, Dreadknight, Constrictor, Unicorn, Blizzard, ZZZax, Blaastar, Maelstorm, Dormammu, Grey Gargoyle, etc) with a BAF Ultimo, Stranger or Overmind

An Avengers wave (there's still plenty we haven't seen yet) with a BAF Super Adaptoid

Other BAF's I would definitely like to see: Kree Supreme Intelligence, Goliath, Kree Sentry, In-betweener, Celestial, and Korvac

I would be happy to see the end of the BAFs. That way I don't have to get an entire line of crap just to make the BAF. I mean who really wanted Skaar, or The End Hulk? All I want from that line is Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom. Sucks for me.

However, I don't know or care who Ares is so I only need to get the few figures in that line that aren't reissues or modern variations of classic characters. Good for me.

Honestly if they wanted to go to strictly releasing two-packs with some decent variety I'd be happy. Package an obscure character with a more popular one and I'll be happy.

I don't know why, but i've always wanted a 12" Phoenix Force, inwhich you could place a figure inside, and at the bottom, there is a removable stand for it, and in middle, whole for you to put on wall, so you could either have the classic Dark Phoenix momment, with her inside of it, or infront, in the air. Or maybe Jean's powers are evolving, so it would be behind her.

:cyclops: :profx: