Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye101

does anyone know where i can buy a cheap haweye toy

HAWKEYE 101

Hawkeye is from Series 7 - not 6

Are you looking for (common) recurve bow or ( variant) compound bow ?

mls036-1.jpg

Try ebay or trade forum. good luck

Picture011.jpg

Are you looking for (common) recurve bow or ( variant) compound bow ?

mls036-1.jpg

Is that picture supposed to show the difference? I honestly don't see one. Could you elaborate on this?

That looks more like a broken handle than a variant.

true but don't forget this is Blackcat were talking bout she would buy it is it had a pimple. :P

That looks more like a broken handle than a variant.

true but don't forget this is Blackcat were talking bout she would buy it is it had a pimple. :P

XD

And BC,are you serious? You call THAT a variant? Id call it a factory error or a running change.Who the hell would even care if they got the "compound bow" ?

You do this too much.

If someone asks for a figure,you come in a post pictures of the figure with four comics,long torso,short torso,foil comic etc.

Really.Are you trying to impress people or do you think others have ML OCD like you?

Someone HAD to say it.Now just watch how this stirs up things. :rolleyes:

And BC,are you serious? You call THAT a variant? Id call it a factory error or a running change.Who the hell would even care if they got the "compound bow" ?

You do this too much.

If someone asks for a figure,you come in a post pictures of the figure with four comics,long torso,short torso,foil comic etc.

Really.Are you trying to impress people or do you think others have ML OCD like you?

There is a third option, you know. Maybe BC is trying to give the most complete answer possible. I mean, OCD may be involved, but at least it's being put to a use that's constructive to those 'on the hunt'.

Although I would agree with you that something like this is not necessarily a 'variant'. That word gets tossed around too easily these days.

You do this too much.

There is a third option, you know. Maybe BC is trying to give the most complete answer possible. I mean, OCD may be involved, but at least it's being put to a use that's constructive to those 'on the hunt'.

Although I would agree with you that something like this is not necessarily a 'variant'. That word gets tossed around too easily these days.

i agree. if a spot of paint is misplaced, some fool will scream variant.

definition of variant

varying; different; esp., different in some way from others of the same kind or class, or from some standard or type.

the bows are different, therefore it IS A VARIANT.

and since I have ALL but 2 MARVEL LEGENDS made, I post pics for reference

As the old cliche says "A picture is worth a thousand words".

Impress or brag, hardly ... not my style,

But.... I do have figures you only dream about ! lol

and lots of them

Uh-oh,the p ussy cat is angry! MEOW!

It was not announced as a variant,or stated as being a variant,therefor it is NOT a variant.

A Variant would have to be a major difference e.g new head,new paint scheme etc.

There is a hole in the bow! OMG! LETS CALL IT A VARIANT!

BTW-Yes you have figures i dream about,but i feel sorry for you! You will never know the joys of playing with them! EVEN though you have them on your shelves!

Sad,SAD story it is.

BTW-Yes you have figures i dream about,but i feel sorry for you! You will never know the joys of playing with them! EVEN though you have them on your shelves!

Sad,SAD story it is.

FYI - I happen to have an extra of nearly every figure from toybiz series 9 up to hasbro foom set.

I have one set sealed, the other I open for the BAF part. I give these figures to my 2 1/2 year old daughter to play with. We enjoy them very much.

Thats double the joy for me.

for you - bad luck

card12.jpg

PS - I wont be posting on this anymore, because I know how you are.

Sad life you live. SAD , SAD so SAD.

I'll be leaving you now to sulk.

Oh noes! You have 2 so i feel SOOO jealous.Get over yourself sweetheart,if you think everyones sulking because you have more toys than them,you've got another thing coming.I have nearly every figure from all the series so far.Im missing Dragon man,kang and blue wasp,which i didnt even want anyway!

And you did WHAT to a blue wasp? Because you didnt LIKE it?????It was missing an arrow?????? There was only like 12-30 in existance!

You better go back under the bed to sharpen your claws,because your "attacks" are as lame as the pictures you post EVERY time.

definition of variant

varying; different; esp., different in some way from others of the same kind or class, or from some standard or type.

the bows are different, therefore it IS A VARIANT.

No, it's not. The dictionary definition simply does not matter in this case, as Marvel Legends are not in the dictionary. It's how the company making the figure defines it that determines if it is what you say... and by the Toy Biz lexicon, variants were defined by different paint jobs/heads/accessories that were clearly intentional and duly noted on the back of the card.

Unless you flip that card over and there's a picture of Hawkeye with the word 'variant' under it, like there is with Vision and Ghost Rider, then what you have is something else. That's why other words and phrases exist to denote the things that are different for other purposes and reasons. Running change, correction, error, variation (that's the word that would apply here), and so on.

nice pic grog of the marvel girls there, which is one is ya fav?

where's electra by the way?

& is the set from the buffy the vampire series too?