Can the really be this rare...?

tyhifive

I was at one of the Wal-Marts close to me last week & they had 3 empty pegs with Hulk Legends price tags on them. I went back the next day to see if they put any out & the pegs were already replaced with other things! Did stores only get one shippment of these? They also had the two packs. I only saw Mr. F & Thing & I asked if they had any others so they checked & said that was all that they had. Are these figures that scarce or are stores just ordering a lot less? I've still never seen Doc Samson or She Hulk & i've only seen Absorbing Man once & I snatched him up.

Basically the point of this is that I couldn't believe this wal-mart put these figures out one day then replaced the price tags on the pegs with something different the next day instead of putting out more Hulk Legends.

I was at one of the Wal-Marts close to me last week & they had 3 empty pegs with Hulk Legends price tags on them. I went back the next day to see if they put any out & the pegs were already replaced with other things! Did stores only get one shippment of these? They also had the two packs. I only saw Mr. F & Thing & I asked if they had any others so they checked & said that was all that they had. Are these figures that scarce or are stores just ordering a lot less? I've still never seen Doc Samson or She Hulk & i've only seen Absorbing Man once & I snatched him up.

Basically the point of this is that I couldn't believe this wal-mart put these figures out one day then replaced the price tags on the pegs with something different the next day instead of putting out more Hulk Legends.

it's not that their rare, it's that they keep getting sold out. or the stores don't order enough.

Yeah I figured that I just thought it strange that they instantly changed the pegs. I know there is no way they are that rare. Especially End Hulk, Wendigo & Skaar.

Yeah, it looks like all the Walmarts are getting ready for a major revamp. The new wall plans are posted and there is no spot for Marvel LEgends at all. Maybe that means another island for the exclusive wave.

Anyway, the good thing is that they are selling out of Hulk Legends and that shows there is a good demand. The bad thing is they are selling out and there's not enough for the masses.

I finally got them all and love them all, but with all the complaining on the boards I expected there to be plenty. Guess it's all scalpers.

GEEK

Yeah I figured that I just thought it strange that they instantly changed the pegs. I know there is no way they are that rare. Especially End Hulk, Wendigo & Skaar.

Wal-Mart management encourages it's 3rd shift stocking staff to get as much product out on the floor as they possibly can every night, and to have the back rooms as empty as possible. So it's not a surprise when the toy aisles look like a tornado hit them during monsoon season right after a bomb was dropped into the middle of a forest fire. Wait a week and the labels that replaced the Hulk figures will be replaced with something else, and the HUlk figures will replace My Little Pony or something if those pegs are free.

And in general, the retailers are ordering less toys because its a sluggish economy and parents are buying less toys for their kids and more, y'know, food and clothing.

And lastly, Hasbro ain't exactly gung-ho about the 6" figures. They have this AWESOME new 3 3/4" line that will net them more money than the 6" figures, so they aren't "selling" the retailers on the larger figures like they could be.

I actually got my first two figures from the line three weeks ago... before there were pegs or prices on the items. They were just sitting on the top shelf above the pegs. And I live in the Upper Midwest! Some Walmarts just got shipments early I suppose. I'm sure more will come your way.

funny cause my situation is basically the same. my sibling works at walmart and the toy manager told them that when ever the toys get on the pegs and he comes and buys them all and sells them on ebayt but im lucky cause my sibling and the toy manager are very good friends if you know what i mean...

i hate scalpers.

funny cause my situation is basically the same. my sibling works at walmart and the toy manager told them that when ever the toys get on the pegs and he comes and buys them all and sells them on ebayt but im lucky cause my sibling and the toy manager are very good friends if you know what i mean...

i hate scalpers.

who doesnt?

i hate scalpers.

who doesnt?

scalpers.