Are these figures worth buying?

ToBeLoved

I'd honestly say "No" on the Thing and Cap. Try and get the Face-off Cap and one of the many Thing's Toybiz released in it's Fantastic Four line.

I'm a big fan of that stretched out Mr. Fantastic though.

ill have to disagree. mr fantastic sucked.

While that Mr. F does suck in the articulation area, he looks so awesome on display.

I'd honestly say "No" on the Thing and Cap. Try and get the Face-off Cap and one of the many Thing's Toybiz released in it's Fantastic Four line.

While that Mr. F does suck in the articulation area, he looks so awesome on display.

Agreed. Though I would have said he looks "fantastic" on display. :P

Agreed. Though I would have said he looks "fantastic" on display. :P

haha, very nice. that is the best way to describe it.

I own all 3 of these. The thing and cap are not the best, but i find them to be worth buying if you want ronan and the brood queen BAFs. The brood BAF isnt the best, but i find ronan to be a good figure.

I would have to agree the Mr. F is not a very good figure being all stretched out and all, but does look good in a case with the others.

does anybody know when invisible woman will be up on hasbro.com i would like to buy her to, obvsiously to the make fantastic four.

I got my invisible woman as a case with all the other figs. Thats the only way I know on how to get an invisible woman. But if you dont have the ronan BAF you should get him. I think its a nice BAF.

does anybody know when invisible woman will be up on hasbro.com i would like to buy her to, obvsiously to the make fantastic four.

The line came out over a year ago, and has been clearanced into oblivion at retail. I think it's safe to say that Invisible Woman is permanently out of stock. You'll have to resort to the few online retailers or ebay to get her... or work up a trade with someone here. Start a thread in the BST forum and see what happens.

As for getting those particular figures... the Cap is good if you like Jack Kirby; otherwise, there have been better Caps. Unless you need him for the Ronan piece, Thing isn't very good at all. As for Mr. Fantastic... I heart that figure. I've been wanting a streched-out Reed who actually LOOKS stretched out with white costume accents since I was about seven. I waited almost twenty years for that figure, and he's perfect in my eyes. I will, however, admit to obvious bias in that opinion, since I'll fully admit to being willing to overlook any bad parts of the figure that is otherwise everything I've wanted from a toy of the character.

The line came out over a year ago, and has been clearanced into oblivion at retail. I think it's safe to say that Invisible Woman is permanently out of stock. You'll have to resort to the few online retailers or ebay to get her... or work up a trade with someone here. Start a thread in the BST forum and see what happens.

As for getting those particular figures... the Cap is good if you like Jack Kirby; otherwise, there have been better Caps. Unless you need him for the Ronan piece, Thing isn't very good at all. As for Mr. Fantastic... I heart that figure. I've been wanting a streched-out Reed who actually LOOKS stretched out with white costume accents since I was about seven. I waited almost twenty years for that figure, and he's perfect in my eyes. I will, however, admit to obvious bias in that opinion, since I'll fully admit to being willing to overlook any bad parts of the figure that is otherwise everything I've wanted from a toy of the character.

ah man, do you know when the next invisible women is gonna come out?

There is a waaaaay nicer looking Invisible Woman figure coming out sometime next year in a 2 pack with a sweet looking Human Torch. He looks way nicer than that piece of junk one that came in the Ronan wave. He is the scaled down Icons version.

the invisible woman coming soon is just a repaint of the HML 1st version.

There is a waaaaay nicer looking Invisible Woman figure coming out sometime next year in a 2 pack with a sweet looking Human Torch. He looks way nicer than that piece of junk one that came in the Ronan wave. He is the scaled down Icons version.

looks like im going to have two human torchs xause im so buying that awsome variant in the Ares wave!

• 2 weeks later...