Sign in to follow this  
nieman

Which is the best Daredevil figure?

I hunting for him for my collection but I'm really not favoring ANY of them. I don't like the Face-Off's shoulders, SC seems too small, Series III (Affleck...eh). But I also don't like the way they have the billy club for them either. So which one does everyone have?

So what about his "girl", Elektra? I have series IV, but is the new Hasbro 2-Pack sculpt better? Maybe I should get the 2-Pack and use the 4 series accessories

FACE OFF OWNS ALL!!!!!!!! The upcoming FA from the Holocaust wave is a Johnny Storm full body reuse. Which means he'll be a midget. The Face Off wins because it has the best headsculpt and even though the shoulders could be better it's still the best there is.

FACE OFF OWNS ALL!!!!!!!! The upcoming FA from the Holocaust wave is a Johnny Storm full body reuse. Which means he'll be a midget. The Face Off wins because it has the best headsculpt and even though the shoulders could be better it's still the best there is.

dont forget that Face Off DD's suit is too big(looking), he cant hold the clubs, he's an odd choice of red, and his arms are WAY too long. besides that...he's the best. the new DD is going to be small....he looks nice though. i say...best head/detail goes to the FO. posibility/color goes to the SMC version. try'em both is what i think.

dont forger that Face Off DD's suit is too big(looking), cant hold the clubs, an odd choice of red, and his arms are WAY too long. besides that...he's the best. the new DD is going to be small....he looks nice though. i say...best head/detail goes to the FO. posibility/color goes to the SMC version. try'em both is what i think.

Thanks. It just seems like theres always something off with the Daredevil figures. If they can get a good Mr. Fantastic, why is Daredevil so hard? And I want them to the billy club right. That nunchuku looking thing doesn't work for me. What if I get the SMC Daredevil, with FO haed and Affleck's club?

dont forger that Face Off DD's suit is too big(looking), cant hold the clubs, an odd choice of red, and his arms are WAY too long. besides that...he's the best. the new DD is going to be small....he looks nice though. i say...best head/detail goes to the FO. posibility/color goes to the SMC version. try'em both is what i think.

Thanks. It just seems like theres always something off with the Daredevil figures. If they can get a good Mr. Fantastic, why is Daredevil so hard? And I want them to the billy club right. That nunchuku looking thing doesn't work for me. What if I get the SMC Daredevil, with FO haed and Affleck's club?

FO'S head is too big, Afleck's clubs are too small. get the FO AND THE SMC (the FO has a nice face, belt, and emblem. the color and body is wahts hot about the SMC

Daredevil01.jpgDaredevil03.jpg

technically, the bottom pic is the urban legends one, which had a darker red. other than, its the same as the spider-man line one.

though just to point this out, both of those look like theyre smiling.

I think the one that comes with nemesis is the best one.

you cant really judge yet. we haven't got to see him up close except comic con and they changed punisher so who knows, they might change dd to.

technically, the bottom pic is the urban legends one, which had a darker red. other than, its the same as the spider-man line one.

though just to point this out, both of those look like theyre smiling.

WHATEVER!!! you know what i mean. anyway....the FO kinda looks like he's smiling..i quess.

to answer you other question bout the Elektra i would get the Hasbro 2-pack one since the old one is way out of date and the new one looks great compare to it.

I'm with Pooda about Face-off Daredevil... are we the only ones who noticed that it looks like DD barrowed his costume to The Blob and it got all stretched out before he got it back?

No comp.

The Spiderman Classic/ Urb. Leg is the Best made. As for the new Nemisis DD.. I agree we will have to Wait & see in Hand.

Otherwise from the hight it comes closest to the winner.

I never owned the Urban Legends DD, but... is it the same body as Deadpool? If so, it should be most people's favorite since Deadpool often wins the best sculpt/figure/articulation polls around here.

I never owned the Urban Legends DD, but... is it the same body as Deadpool? If so, it should be most people's favorite since Deadpool often wins the best sculpt/figure/articulation polls around here.

yup....the same body.

FO version for me and I do like the shoulders.

his arms are just tooooo long.