Kazar and Shana

oracleip

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them. Got 2. one opened & one to keep in box.

I think they are MUCH beter than the FOOM set.

Very worth getting. once you hold it you will agree.

The Kazar Has Superb Articulation (excluding his neck due to long Hair)

Shana is the BEST looing female face sculpt to date.

Just wish she had the jointed torso like X-treme Roge.

Those are the Best thus far in the Pack.

As for Zabu.. Love the Head sculpt Hate the Square ish body.

I'm pleased with my Ka-Zar/ Shanna set overall. Zabu looks like a Beast Wars Transformer since he's based on a G I Joe Sigma Six tiger but with a new head, tail and color scheme. Shanna and the savage She-Hulk use the same body but with different heads and left arms. I wish that the Namor figure had a similar body and articulation of this Ka-Zar.

I'm pleased with my Ka-Zar/ Shanna set overall. Zabu looks like a Beast Wars Transformer since he's based on a G I Joe Sigma Six tiger but with a new head, tail and color scheme. Shanna and the savage She-Hulk use the same body but with different heads and left arms. I wish that the Namor figure had a similar body and articulation of this Ka-Zar.

I'm so glad Jim Lee Jean Grey was not released during the teething years of bot TB and Hasbro. Female figures have come a long way. Shanna is the best female ML. I hope that if they do make a Jeanie she looks this good.

1121831144Jean.jpg

you guys do realise that kazar is the FO Punisher right? i just tought i tell you before you go blaming hasbro for the figure.

The FO Punisher has cloth wrinkles sculpted onto the body to make him look like he's wearing spandex. Not a great choice for a figure that's practically naked. Silver Surfer's body would've been more logical. So you can in fact blame Hasbro.

okay just to let people know when i said he is FO Body i mean thats the base for the figure.

Same way the Bullseye body is the base for Taskmaster, Captain Marvel, Quicksilver, Yellowjacket, and Guardian etc or how FF wave Invisible Woman is the new standard body for all / most of Hasbro females.

okay just to let people know when i said he is FO Body i mean thats the base for the figure.

Same way the Bullseye body is the base for Taskmaster, Captain Marvel, Quicksilver, Yellowjacket, and Guardian etc or how FF wave Invisible Woman is the new standard body for all / most of Hasbro females.

Yes, and her articulation is a new low:(

Yes, Savage She-Hulk from FFF series is the same body as Shanna... unfortunately. Which makes her way too small and way to skinny to be to proper scale for the gamma glamourous Avenger. Hasbro already had a great She-Hulk mold, why not reuse it? Cutting corners again.

Alas the 'scale plot' is lost again:(

Yes, Savage She-Hulk from FFF series is the same body as Shanna... unfortunately. Which makes her way too small and way to skinny to be to proper scale for the gamma glamourous Avenger. Hasbro already had a great She-Hulk mold, why not reuse it? Cutting corners again.

Hmmm,first appearance?

ALL heroes were smaller in their FA form.Hasbro dont just say "Oh well we'll just make her small because she's a woman!" They got the height from somewhere.Heroes do grow you know.I may be wrong but it makes sense.I hardly think hulk was the same size as he is now.

Hmmm,first appearance?

ALL heroes were smaller in their FA form.Hasbro dont just say "Oh well we'll just make her small because she's a woman!" They got the height from somewhere.Heroes do grow you know.I may be wrong but it makes sense.I hardly think hulk was the same size as he is now.

finally some one else with a bit more Marvel Knowledge then what comes from the tv shows.

Hmmm,first appearance?

If you actually have info as to what her height was, that's great, let me know. But according to the Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe, Vol. 1, # 9, Sept. 1983, she first transformed into a 7' She-Hulk and afterwards has been 6' 7". As far as Savage She-Hulk being the same as First Appearance She-Hulk, well I'm not so sure that's true, she's not called FA She-Hulk. And if so, she should be even taller, 7'. Shanna is 5' 10", so now matter how you slice it, the scale plot appears to have been lost again with the Savage She-Hulk and production costs ruled the day over some accuracy for the fans.

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

Whatever you wanna call it.Nearly 7 inches.Seems about right to me.

Seems shanna is actually over-scaled.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

Picture thanks to waiting at marvellegends.net

Nice pics, although I encourage you to see if they have one similar for the Blob Wave, with She-Hulk in it - two of your four images were broken links - was one of those the Blob Wave?. Or simply stand the figures next to each other if you have them. Blob She-Hulk could have been re-used and more importantly, she is scale accurate with other figures in her height range - Thor (Blob or ML 3 Series) 6' 6" and Hercules - 6' 5". Savage She-Hulk is simply a disappointment to those who care about a modicum of scale accuracy.

Not to change the subject too much, but the Kazar figure would be a nice mold for other speedo wearing Marvels - can we try Namor again guys? Or how about Arkon? :)

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

Whatever you wanna call it.Nearly 7 inches.Seems about right to me.

Seems shanna is actually over-scaled.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

Picture thanks to waiting at marvellegends.net

Nice pics, although I encourage you to see if they have one similar for the Blob Wave, with She-Hulk in it - two of your four images were broken links - was one of those the Blob Wave?. Or simply stand the figures next to each other if you have them. Blob She-Hulk could have been re-used and more importantly, she is scale accurate with other figures in her height range - Thor (Blob or ML 3 Series) 6' 6" and Hercules - 6' 5". Savage She-Hulk is simply a disappointment to those who care about a modicum of scale accuracy.

Not to change the subject too much, but the Kazar figure would be a nice mold for other speedo wearing Marvels - can we try Namor again guys? Or how about Arkon? :)

There was only 2 images,genius.

Blob she hulk reused? No way.Too much detail in it.I'd say you might be the ONLY one to care about the EXACT height of a figure.Your seriously gonna say its an inaccurate figure because its .5 inches off? Seriously.These are figures.Toys.They dont HAVE to be accurate in every single way.It's as accurate as you will ever and would ever get with a FA(First Appearance) She-Hulk.

Just to let people know Savage She-Hulk is First Appearance She-hulk, just like World War 2 Captain America was FA Cap and The Kree Soldier that's coming can be used for FA Captain Marvel. just cause the FA name not on it does mean it's not FA

Other Examples

ML 1 Toad

ML 4 Elektra

ML 5 Silver Surfer

ML 5 Colossus

ML 7 Vision

ML 9 Nightcrawler

ML 14 Power Man

I could go on but for that i have to go upstair and check. Basically just it named a different thing, doesn't mean it not first appearance. it just mean you don't know you Marvel characters.