Kazar and Shana

oracleip

Oh, it's time for the old man to step in. The Savage She-Hulk figure is too short. She was tall from the very beginning in her comics. I collected the series from the beginning. I still sort of like the figure but the scale is off. The Blob series one is more like it. Here's a cover gallery to help out. Check out issue #2 especially.

http://www.comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=2563

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your seriously gonna say its an inaccurate figure because its .5 inches off? Seriously.These are figures.Toys.They dont HAVE to be accurate in every single way.It's as accurate as you will ever and would ever get with a FA(First Appearance) She-Hulk.

whats the quote Grog? dont see anything. i agree...why would they make SS She-Hulk so small? she has always been tall.

Just to let people know Savage She-Hulk is First Appearance She-hulk, just like World War 2 Captain America was FA Cap and The Kree Soldier that's coming can be used for FA Captain Marvel. just cause the FA name not on it does mean it's not FA

Other Examples

ML 1 Toad

ML 4 Elektra

ML 5 Silver Surfer

ML 5 Colossus

ML 7 Vision

ML 9 Nightcrawler

ML 14 Power Man

I could go on but for that i have to go upstair and check. Basically just it named a different thing, doesn't mean it not first appearance. it just mean you don't know you Marvel characters.

I'm not entirely sure ML5 Colossus can be considered "FA". Colossus was never that bulky until Jim Lee started drawing him and after. Another thing is that HUGE X belt ML5 is wearing, which wasn't there on his "FA".

Uncanny_X-Men_281.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

I guess it's a little bit of both? but "FA" is not the label (at least not for me) if anything the upcoming Icons Colossus seems to be more accurate.

76638-53034-colossus_super.jpg

Picture27.jpg

Just to let people know Savage She-Hulk is First Appearance She-hulk, just like World War 2 Captain America was FA Cap and The Kree Soldier that's coming can be used for FA Captain Marvel. just cause the FA name not on it does mean it's not FA

Other Examples

ML 1 Toad

ML 4 Elektra

ML 5 Silver Surfer

ML 5 Colossus

ML 7 Vision

ML 9 Nightcrawler

ML 14 Power Man

I could go on but for that i have to go upstair and check. Basically just it named a different thing, doesn't mean it not first appearance. it just mean you don't know you Marvel characters.

I'm not entirely sure ML5 Colossus can be considered "FA". Colossus was never that bulky until Jim Lee started drawing him and after. Another thing is that HUGE X belt ML5 is wearing, which wasn't there on his "FA".

Uncanny_X-Men_281.jpg

DSCN0441.jpg

I guess it's a little bit of both? but "FA" is not the label (at least not for me) if anything the upcoming Icons Colossus seems to be more accurate.

76638-53034-colossus_super.jpg

Picture27.jpg

what are you talking bout they all you exactly the same!!!!

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

Whatever you wanna call it.Nearly 7 inches.Seems about right to me.

Seems shanna is actually over-scaled.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

Picture thanks to waiting at marvellegends.net

Nice pics, although I encourage you to see if they have one similar for the Blob Wave, with She-Hulk in it - two of your four images were broken links - was one of those the Blob Wave?. Or simply stand the figures next to each other if you have them. Blob She-Hulk could have been re-used and more importantly, she is scale accurate with other figures in her height range - Thor (Blob or ML 3 Series) 6' 6" and Hercules - 6' 5". Savage She-Hulk is simply a disappointment to those who care about a modicum of scale accuracy.

Not to change the subject too much, but the Kazar figure would be a nice mold for other speedo wearing Marvels - can we try Namor again guys? Or how about Arkon? :)

There was only 2 images,genius.

Blob she hulk reused? No way.Too much detail in it.I'd say you might be the ONLY one to care about the EXACT height of a figure.Your seriously gonna say its an inaccurate figure because its .5 inches off? Seriously.These are figures.Toys.They dont HAVE to be accurate in every single way.It's as accurate as you will ever and would ever get with a FA(First Appearance) She-Hulk.

She hulk from the blob wave too detailed!? I don't see how that can be a problem esp how the toy has the same base as Ann O'Brien from the monkeyman series though some parts are different. Besides, they would cover up the outfit with clothin like they did with the other shehulk toys.

Not sure about you guys, but Hasbro could have asked Toybiz to get the molds of Conan and Ann O'Brien for the sdcc figs since I think the former is a better figure to use for the loin cloth guy instead of punisher.

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

Nice pics, although I encourage you to see if they have one similar for the Blob Wave, with She-Hulk in it - two of your four images were broken links - was one of those the Blob Wave?. Or simply stand the figures next to each other if you have them. Blob She-Hulk could have been re-used and more importantly, she is scale accurate with other figures in her height range - Thor (Blob or ML 3 Series) 6' 6" and Hercules - 6' 5". Savage She-Hulk is simply a disappointment to those who care about a modicum of scale accuracy.

Not to change the subject too much, but the Kazar figure would be a nice mold for other speedo wearing Marvels - can we try Namor again guys? Or how about Arkon? :)

Blob she hulk reused? No way.Too much detail in it.I'd say you might be the ONLY one to care about the EXACT height of a figure.Your seriously gonna say its an inaccurate figure because its .5 inches off? Seriously.These are figures.Toys.They dont HAVE to be accurate in every single way.It's as accurate as you will ever and would ever get with a FA(First Appearance) She-Hulk.

She hulk from the blob wave too detailed!? I don't see how that can be a problem esp how the toy has the same base as Ann O'Brien from the monkeyman series though some parts are different. Besides, they would cover up the outfit with clothin like they did with the other shehulk toys.

Not sure about you guys, but Hasbro could have asked Toybiz to get the molds of Conan and Ann O'Brien for the sdcc figs since I think the former is a better figure to use for the loin cloth guy instead of punisher.

i think what he is trying to say is that the detials like the costume and the glove and boots will show up in a repaint. They did a repaint with the SDCC 07 She-Hulk but you can see all of hml 2 details.

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

i think what he is trying to say is that the detials like the costume and the glove and boots will show up in a repaint. They did a repaint with the SDCC 07 She-Hulk but you can see all of hml 2 details.

I know what he means but most of the details would be covered up with a cloth outfit. I mean, Savage She Hulk uses the She Devil's body and when you remove the cloth, you can see that she has a jungle bikini on, which is not accurate. Like I said before, Hasbro could have just ask Marvel toys for the Ann O'Brien top and use that instead especially how the toy uses some of the same parts as she hulk.

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

I know what he means but most of the details would be covered up with a cloth outfit. I mean, Savage She Hulk uses the She Devil's body and when you remove the cloth, you can see that she has a jungle bikini on, which is not accurate. Like I said before, Hasbro could have just ask Marvel toys for the Ann O'Brien top and use that instead especially how the toy uses some of the same parts as she hulk.

WTF are you talking about? She would need a new figure all together.If they did retool it it would have to be one hell of a retool.They would have to get rid of the Abs since she didnt have that many at the time.

They would have to make her chest and neck clear,new hands,new feat,new head.Too much.I dont know but did we ever see what was under her torn dress in the first place? She's hardly naked in the comics.Must be some kind of bikini.

And pooda-I was quoting my post instead of typing it all out again replying to GreenLanternPrime.

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

WTF are you talking about? She would need a new figure all together.If they did retool it it would have to be one hell of a retool.They would have to get rid of the Abs since she didnt have that many at the time.

They would have to make her chest and neck clear,new hands,new feat,new head.Too much.I dont know but did we ever see what was under her torn dress in the first place? She's hardly naked in the comics.Must be some kind of bikini.

And pooda-I was quoting my post instead of typing it all out again replying to GreenLanternPrime.

I know WTF I am talkin about. REREAD MY last comment since I said they should have used the Obrien body even if the clothing covers up most of the detail. Obivously you haven't seen the Ann Obrien toy.

AnnOBrien01.jpg

Hasbro can just use thee Obrien torso minus jacket, the shehulk arms and the sdcc hands

SheHulk05.jpg

The Obrien toy is a retooled She hulk and I doubt it is hard for Hasbro to get the molds from Marvel Toys.., so yeah, I know what the WTF I am talking about!!!

Before someone tells me that the lbch fig and shehulk does not have the same parts, look again! They have the same upper legs and arms sans the sleves. Obrien arms are double joint though Shehulk has the traditional hasbro ball joints on the arms. They can recoloured the leotard white even though it covers the cleavage, but with the expection of Shanna(which is probably the reason she is a SDCC toy,) there are hardly any Marvel legends fig from Hasbro and Toybiz that expose as much cleavage as the Shanna/she hulk mold.

this is also Hasbro, who usually would rather leave details not coloured than retooled. It is HAsbro's way to say that if it isn't coloured, it isn't there. For instance, the Doc toy for the joe line still has the medal that Duke sports cept it isn't coloured

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

I know WTF I am talkin about, but WTF are you talkin about? REREAD MY last comment since I said they should have used the Obrien body even if the clothing covers up most of the detail. Obivously you haven't seen the Ann Obrien toy.

AnnOBrien01.jpg

Hasbro can just use thee Obrien torso minus jacket, the shehulk arms and the sdcc hands

SheHulk05.jpg

The Obrien toy is a retooled She hulk and I doubt it is hard for Hasbro to get the molds from Marvel Toys.., so yeah, I know what the WTF I am talking about!!!

Before someone tells me that the lbch fig and shehulk does not have the same parts, look again! They have the same upper legs and arms sans the sleves. Obrien arms are double joint though Shehulk has the traditional hasbro ball joints on the arms.

this is also Hasbro, who usually would rather leave details not coloured than retooled. It is HAsbro's way to say that if it isn't coloured, it isn't there. For instance, the Doc toy for the joe line still has the medal that Duke sports cept it isn't coloured

Well,I was talking about The She-Hulk having to be retooled.And that Ann O'Brien is just freakin stupid.No way She-Hulk had that many muscles and was that well built in her FA.This conversation is just retarded.If you dont like the figure,dont buy it.If you did buy it,you should have LOOKED before you bought.It is the greatest representation of the character in this period of time we're ever going to get."Oh My God! She's ABIT underscaled! How could you hasbro? God knows you have made perfect figures so far! Woe is me! You should have used the Man O'brien sculpt,which would just be so far off you'd think it was the hulk! Woe is mee!"

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

I know WTF I am talkin about, but WTF are you talkin about? REREAD MY last comment since I said they should have used the Obrien body even if the clothing covers up most of the detail. Obivously you haven't seen the Ann Obrien toy.

AnnOBrien01.jpg

SheHulk05.jpg

Before someone tells me that the lbch fig and shehulk does not have the same parts, look again! They have the same upper legs and arms sans the sleves. Obrien arms are double joint though Shehulk has the traditional hasbro ball joints on the arms.

Well,I was talking about The She-Hulk having to be retooled.And that Ann O'Brien is just freakin stupid.No way She-Hulk had that many muscles and was that well built in her FA.This conversation is just retarded.If you dont like the figure,dont buy it.If you did buy it,you should have LOOKED before you bought.It is the greatest representation of the character in this period of time we're ever going to get."Oh My God! She's ABIT underscaled! How could you hasbro? God knows you have made perfect figures so far! Woe is me! You should have used the Man O'brien sculpt,which would just be so far off you'd think it was the hulk! Woe is mee!"

LMAO Who said I hated the Hasbro savage She hulk figure?? I never say boo hoo or that that the toy is too small? I never really whined about the size. I just said they should have used the Orbien toy simply because someone said that she is too small. So please, don't put me in that catagory since I never really cared about the Savage She hulk's sized. I also think your comment stating the Obrien toy is, how you say, "stupid" just because she has ab muscles is silly especially how it can be seen by others that it "stupid" for Hasbro using a figure with molded folds for a toy that is almost nude like Kazar and punisher or for a toy that is too small like the She Devil and Savage She Hulk? Besides, the clothes would cover the ab muscles. Just sounds like an excuse of you to get back at me for my previous comment. How mature....

ScaleHMLHulk01.jpg

About 6 1/2 ft.

Or inches.

ScaleHMLBSavageLand.jpg

AnnOBrien01.jpg

SheHulk05.jpg

LMAO Who said I hated the Hasbro savage She hulk figure?? I never say boo hoo or that that the toy is too small? I never really whined about the size. I just said they should have used the Orbien toy simply because someone said that she is too small. So please, don't put me in that catagory since I never really cared about the Savage She hulk's sized. I also think your comment stating the Obrien toy is, how you say, "stupid" just because she has ab muscles is silly especially how it can be seen by others that it "stupid" for Hasbro using a figure with molded folds for a toy that is almost nude like Kazar and punisher or for a toy that is too small like the She Devil and Savage She Hulk? Besides, the clothes would cover the ab muscles. Just sounds like an excuse of you to get back at me for my previous comment. How mature....

Get back at you?

You hold yourself in too high esteem to think i even care about "Getting back at you".Or you for that matter.Your just a bug on the bottom of my boot that just wont die.

The O'brien sculpt is too bulky for a Savage She-hulk.Too many muscles.It looks like a man with boobs.

And if you DO like the figure,why complain?

Obviously the part of the post with the dont buy it bit was not only intended for you,but since you have no problem (HA!),its intended for the people who do have a problem with half an inch off the actual recorded size for she-hulkie.Its not what they wanted so they cry.

Your delusions that Man O'brien would be a good sculpt are totally wacko.Its too bulky,Its too manly.AND its NOTHING to what the First Appearance she-hulk should look like.

so is the 1st HML she-hulk over scaled? i mean....the FFF she-hulk is small looking. why could they have added the bra and panties on ann o'brain, retool the sdcc she-hulk's ankles, used her ungloved hands, and gavr her bare feet? a new face even. it seems like they just made a female fig, one mouth opened, one closed(FFF she-hulk and shanna look he same to me in every way but color) but i dont collect she-hulk so......if you guys are happy...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Heh, Grog is making friends. I could tell when he started in this post he was a little boy. Rude, aggressive, using inflammatory language without cause or need. Good grief son, here you are on a message board, where these things are discussed, trying to tell adults that they have no business having opinions on this figure, can you say hypocrisy? And it appears I'm not the only one who would have liked her larger, hmm? So please, be predictable and post another obtuse rant in my direction or someone else’s... I love the irony:) Goodbye Grog.

Heh, Grog is making friends. I could tell when he started in this post he was a little boy. Rude, aggressive, using inflammatory language without cause or need. Good grief son, here you are on a message board, where these things are discussed, trying to tell adults that they have no business having opinions on this figure, can you say hypocrisy? And it appears I'm not the only one who would have liked her larger, hmm? So please, be predictable and post another obtuse rant in my direction or someone else's... I love the irony:) Goodbye Grog.

I'm the child?

You probably got your dad to write that :rolleyes:

I'f you have not noticed,its just the way i am.Have been for about 2 years (On this board).

Its amazing how because i have beaten you,you bring up the "Your a child" card.Bravo.How original.

Hypocrisy.Seeing as im going by what the Marvel hand book says,that she hulk is 7 inches,and in her 1st appearance she was considerably thinner than O'brien,the marvel team are wrong?

I mean they made the character.Obviously a Dim witted fan knows better than them.

Others may have liked her larger,but guess what? She's spot on what her scale in the comics is! Yes,she is.

Lets look at your newest post.

What relevance does it have to my previous post?

Is it because i am right you choose to make a post totally unrelated to the thread?

A post saying that i am a child?

Is it to make yourself feel better,and take away from the fact that YOU are the child?

And,inflammatory language?

Where?

WTF?

Is that it?

A term used by people in a daily basis,is inflammatory?

News to me.

YOU are on the message board,where i clearly arrived before you.Is that another thing? I arrived before you and out of jealousy point the word child in my way?

Issues,issues,issues.

You may want to visit this site to sort those issues out:

Here

If you fell for that,you must be an idiot.Every adult in their right mind would never fall for that.Your defeated.I never back down,so the more you reply,the more I reply.

Heh, Grog is making friends. I could tell when he started in this post he was a little boy. Rude, aggressive, using inflammatory language without cause or need. Good grief son, here you are on a message board, where these things are discussed, trying to tell adults that they have no business having opinions on this figure, can you say hypocrisy? And it appears I'm not the only one who would have liked her larger, hmm? So please, be predictable and post another obtuse rant in my direction or someone else's... I love the irony:) Goodbye Grog.

I'm the child?

I'f you have not noticed,its just the way i am.Have been for about 2 years (On this board).

Its amazing how because i have beaten you,you bring up the "Your a child" card.Bravo.How original.

Hypocrisy.Seeing as im going by what the Marvel hand book says,that she hulk is 7 inches,and in her 1st appearance she was considerably thinner than O'brien,the marvel team are wrong?

I mean they made the character.Obviously a Dim witted fan knows better than them.

Others may have liked her larger,but guess what? She's spot on what her scale in the comics is! Yes,she is.

Is it because i am right you choose to make a post totally unrelated to the thread?

Is it to make yourself feel better,and take away from the fact that YOU are the child?

Where?

WTF?

Is that it?

News to me.

YOU are on the message board,where i clearly arrived before you.Is that another thing? I arrived before you and out of jealousy point the word child in my way?

Issues,issues,issues.

Here

If you fell for that,you must be an idiot.Every adult in their right mind would never fall for that.Your defeated.I never back down,so the more you reply,the more I reply.

oh great...i get called an idiot and get rick rolled....

I'm the child?

Where?

WTF?

Is that it?

News to me.

Issues,issues,issues.

Here

oh great...i get called an idiot and get rick rolled....

thats funny.....anyway, i think im going to get the savage land set.