once upon a time i was falling in love .... now im only falling apart

xmenstorm1

i like alot of people cant wait to get the baf's but does anyone else's fall aprt ????

the blob-

it holds together but very easily falls apart?

the same with annihilus???

some people have mentioned their giantman not even fitting together?

but i bought all of the legendary comic book heroes pitt series and i now have all the figures and all the baf parts but the pegs on the baf pieces arnt big enough to hole the arms in or the legs and the top half fall off it judt doest attatch itself to the other bits, is it just my figure or have they just not thought it through.

i cant put it together but you only have to look at it and it falls arapt again should i glue it all together ???

also has anyopnes actual figure just fallen apart?

my shocker did.

Perhaps your trying to put the wrong body part in the wrong place?

im fine with the blob its just pitt, the pegs are all wrong and simply dont stay it i think i might super glue them in ??

That would be beyond stupid.Do you still have the instructions?

Try to use sheer force.

no they all go in fine they just fall back out and the chest pice hasnt even got anything to attatch it with its just a hole ?????

I know exactily what you are talking about xmenstorm1. My Pitt does NOT stay together at all. I definatly know that I put it together correctly, the peices just don't match up. I can hold it together with my hands just fine, but if he isn't propped up against something and he is just standing on his own, the whole upper torso goes limp, slumps forward, and eventually comes apart. I have had some problems with the Blob also (namely one of his arms falling off) For the most part, as long as I don't move the joints that are connectors to the BAF's, they all stay together. You're not alone and your not crazy. As far as gluing it goes, it has crossed my mind but I never have. If you don't plan on ever reselling it and are only keeping it because you just like it, I would go ahead and glue it, but thats just me.

None of my BAFs fall apart, i can get parts back off Blob and Brood Queen if i try to but they don't fall off, Galactus is fine(a bit loose in the torso joint but doesn't come apart) and Onslaught(i have all of him but one leg so i count him hehe) doesn't come apart unless i try either.

Only have two pieces of Pitt so far so i dunno how he is.

I know exactily what you are talking about xmenstorm1. My Pitt does NOT stay together at all. I definatly know that I put it together correctly, the peices just don't match up. I can hold it together with my hands just fine, but if he isn't propped up against something and he is just standing on his own, the whole upper torso goes limp, slumps forward, and eventually comes apart. I have had some problems with the Blob also (namely one of his arms falling off) For the most part, as long as I don't move the joints that are connectors to the BAF's, they all stay together. You're not alone and your not crazy. As far as gluing it goes, it has crossed my mind but I never have. If you don't plan on ever reselling it and are only keeping it because you just like it, I would go ahead and glue it, but thats just me.

Sounds like Toy Biz/Marvel Toys Quality Control was up to its' usual standards with the LCBH line.

Thankfully, My Pitt seems to be fine, though I bought it early in the line's run. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, though.

Sounds like Toy Biz/Marvel Toys Quality Control was up to its' usual standards with the LCBH line.

Thankfully, My Pitt seems to be fine, though I bought it early in the line's run. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, though.

each figure from the legendary line was £1.99, form a homebargains, i get a alot of figures from their i got my white storm from their the classics version and her arms just dont bend they just snap its almost asif this shop just gets defaults, i remember a modern ironman with a gandalf staff in it ?

also a wasp with phoenix hair

apocalypse wave with no apocalypse part or with no tubes for arms ?

its sells like last minuite knockouts, i just wish they made a storm with a different hairstyle :D, but the pegs on the pitts legs are way too short to stay in and the torse is just one massive hole their isnt even any holes for anything to be attatched, i would upload photos but i cant do it on this website but i think the only option is to glue them.

My thoughts exactily. I've tried snapping them together, to the point where I felt it would break in my hands, but it wouldn't stay. I makes a slight snap when I put it on, but I can tell it's just a matter of the peices not meeting up correctly. No big deal, he stands against a wall in the back anyhow, but I was really dissappointed that it worked out like that. Oh well, can't all be winners I guess.

each figure from the legendary line was £1.99, form a homebargains, i get a alot of figures from their i got my white storm from their the classics version and her arms just dont bend they just snap its almost asif this shop just gets defaults, i remember a modern ironman with a gandalf staff in it ?

also a wasp with phoenix hair

apocalypse wave with no apocalypse part or with no tubes for arms ?

its sells like last minuite knockouts, i just wish they made a storm with a different hairstyle :D, but the pegs on the pitts legs are way too short to stay in and the torse is just one massive hole their isnt even any holes for anything to be attatched, i would upload photos but i cant do it on this website but i think the only option is to glue them.

you should have bought some of those cause there are tons of people who pay big money for factory errors on ebay. im not sure why.

It's been said before;

Pitt you have to push it in really hard REALLY, REALLY HARD until it clicks.

Blob you have to switch the arms to the opposite side PUT THE RIGHT ARM ON THE LEFT, and the left on the right. Quicksilver and X3 Jean Grey were mislabeled on the BAF parts.

Giant Man had a running change on the lower torso piece that had a hook, so if your upper torso piece doesn't have the hole for the lower torso you are S.O.L.

Apocalypse comes with hoses unless you got the one of the early maestro's that didn't have one.

I've been fortunate all my bafs nice and sturdy and stay together.

hmmmmmm? change of topic the quote for this thread:

once upon a time i was falling in love .... now im only falling apart, ???????????????????????

wasn't it sung by an artist Bonnie Tyler, album "total eclipse of the heart"

yeah I know guys WTF!! right? lol, it was buggering the heck out of me, so I had to get it out of my system, so am I right or am I wrong or just completely insane? lol

It's been said before;

Pitt you have to push it in really hard REALLY, REALLY HARD until it clicks.

Blob you have to switch the arms to the opposite side PUT THE RIGHT ARM ON THE LEFT, and the left on the right. Quicksilver and X3 Jean Grey were mislabeled on the BAF parts.

Giant Man had a running change on the lower torso piece that had a hook, so if your upper torso piece doesn't have the hole for the lower torso you are S.O.L.

Apocalypse comes with hoses unless you got the one of the early maestro's that didn't have one.

I've been fortunate all my bafs nice and sturdy and stay together.

I've got no probs with the early BAFs falling apart, but the Hasbro ones... Brood Queen can't even stand without a leg flying off. Blob drops one arm and one leg consistently, and Anallyus I might as well glue. I'm not a Hasbro hater, but I'm not having much luck with their BAFs.

GEEK