Hey Hasbro, can we get a variant of this?

skeezix

Naw Skrulls is cool... theyve been in the Marvel Universe... not just some stupid gimmick.

Agreed. I'd buy a set of marvel Skrulls and a set of the new Super Skrulls. That's two box sets I'm waving money at them with. Hasbro, can you smell my money. New head, green paint. Lots of reissues. Easy. Cheap. Smell my moneyyyy.

Not buying pirate/monkey/steampunk/medieval/Amish versions of Marvel characters. Well, maybe an Amish Cap, but that's IT.

GEEK

Funny, I was just talking to my brother about this last night,that they should just use the underground comic (forgot the publisher) idea of Pirates vs Ninjas : Marvel style.

I hear they are pitting the Apes against the Zombies.So,why not?

MARVEL Pirates Vs Ninjas. Who's side are you on?

I just realized that supporters of the actual Pirates Vs Ninjas comic probably want me dead for mentioning it.

MARRY HER. QUICKLY.

i have to be carefull what issues i'm reading around my wife. the most recent one (#29) with her in camo and a helmet... yeah. wife would be like WTF are you reading?! "comics" yeaaah, right!

as for swashbuckling carol... uhhhh... you want a scuba spidey to go with that?

(but to be totally hypocrite, i would take a #29 cover variant figure immediately hahahaha)

well i said so much about it i might as well post a pic of the darned thing huh?

BAFZZ029.JPG