New Ironaman Armors have hit Walmart

Hyperion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just make a photobucket account (photobucket.com obviously) then click upload and choose the pictures of your figure. then after it will upload, click the pictures and there will be a box underneath saying urls for diffrent things, last one that says forums and bullitens is what you want. copy the code and post here. that simple, cant wait to see some pics!

STart checking your local Walmarts if you want to pick up the 3 latest additions to your ironman armories. Not sure how to post a picture, but if someone wants to provide an email address so they can post them for me I will be glad to share pictures. I found these at the Walmart in the Riverside, CA area.

Are you talking about CapIronman?

STart checking your local Walmarts if you want to pick up the 3 latest additions to your ironman armories. Not sure how to post a picture, but if someone wants to provide an email address so they can post them for me I will be glad to share pictures. I found these at the Walmart in the Riverside, CA area.

Are you talking about CapIronman?

What does cap ironman look like? Is it like this?

yep its based off the What if: civil war cover.

and i got him!

also at walmart in riverside area (murrieta). he was the only cap there, are they one per case? they had like 3 white satellite armors (white is a variant?) and 3 of the torpedo armor. i just got cap since the others are a little too... i dunno... un-necessary?

had to have cap though.

he looks great except the silver paint on his biceps is a little thin and you cna see the red underneath.

i can fix that no problem though. thinking about adding the battle damage to his shield so its accurate to the cover.

and if i was good enough at customs, i'd take a prototype iron man and replace tony's face with unmasked steve rodgers, paint to match and pop it on the captain armor!

yep its based off the What if: civil war cover.

and i got him!

also at walmart in riverside area (murrieta). he was the only cap there, are they one per case? they had like 3 white satellite armors (white is a variant?) and 3 of the torpedo armor. i just got cap since the others are a little too... i dunno... un-necessary?

had to have cap though.

he looks great except the silver paint on his biceps is a little thin and you cna see the red underneath.

i can fix that no problem though. thinking about adding the battle damage to his shield so its accurate to the cover.

and if i was good enough at customs, i'd take a prototype iron man and replace tony's face with unmasked steve rodgers, paint to match and pop it on the captain armor!

Thanks bud, You left me the Blue stealth one :smile: I was there this mourning, in the area for a job interview.

ha i didnt realize you live in riverslime, gruntcast! where was your interview if you dont mind?

i'll be at the TRU off hot springs tomorrow morning looking for ML's and joes. maybe we can meet up and grab some joe while we look for joes hahaha

as for pics... yeah been kinda busy feeding/changing twins the last couple days. i should have some spare time tomorrow since the inlaws will be off work and they can watch the kids long enough for me to goof off a little. = )

(even though i'm tired, passing out watching my new gi joe DVD's... i just might go ahead and snap a couple pics of cap for you all.)

as promised:

flag is from GI Joe jetpack duke

2na44gm.jpg

2dihnkh.jpg

ha i didnt realize you live in riverslime, gruntcast! where was your interview if you dont mind?

i'll be at the TRU off hot springs tomorrow morning looking for ML's and joes. maybe we can meet up and grab some joe while we look for joes hahaha

as for pics... yeah been kinda busy feeding/changing twins the last couple days. i should have some spare time tomorrow since the inlaws will be off work and they can watch the kids long enough for me to goof off a little. = )

(even though i'm tired, passing out watching my new gi joe DVD's... i just might go ahead and snap a couple pics of cap for you all.)

as promised:

flag is from GI Joe jetpack duke

2na44gm.jpg

2dihnkh.jpg

I'm a ultrasound tech and I was interviewing at Rancho springs hospital. I was at the TRU off hot springs today around 9:55AM and they did have 2 new TRU Joe exclusives. one was All Crimson guards pack and the other was Firefly vs. 4 or 5 joe troops. They were putting out lots off stuff. But I might have said too much , there's a scalper that always hits that place hard, I'm sure you've ran into the man in black :laugh: I think he might surf this site to try to find out where the new stuff is. I also check hemet walmarts from time to time. If you find a Cap America IM again please PM me with the location. Good one looking for joes while drinking some joe :laugh: I'm going to Santa anna tomorrow but I'm bound to run into you eventually. I'll just start asking everyone if their name is ShipwreckJr :laugh:

Why the hell dont people LEARN to post pictures or DO post pictures.We dont need to hear about how great they are,we need to SEE how great they are.

damn Grog....stop snappin'.....we'll get you some pics homeboy. just be cool...we're here for ya.

Oh thank you ever so much!

I'm sure i could never live without you!

Why the hell dont people LEARN to post pictures or DO post pictures.We dont need to hear about how great they are,we need to SEE how great they are.

damn Grog....stop snappin'.....we'll get you some pics homeboy. just be cool...we're here for ya.

i know..... it shows. BTW..thats not that good of a fig. the colors are funny.

Oh your just looking for a fight.Aint ya?

You know how they go.3 pages later and i come out ontop,as always.

And if you didnt notice,i was using an old method called sarcasm.I guess you never heard of that,"homeboy".

And if you didnt notice,i was using an old method called sarcasm.I guess you never heard of that,"homeboy".

dude...you Never win with me. EVER! but i dont need a fight before boxing practice....trainer gets upset if i street fight(although i dont mind a SF) but...you heed your own advice, and realize when someone is being sarcastic as well.....

*edit* well....im off to practice! i have a match later....hopefully ill break this guy's jaw(dont like him much) hes getting black eyes reguardless!

dude...you Never win with me. EVER! but i dont need a fight before boxing practice....trainer gets upset if i street fight(although i dont mind a SF) but...you heed your own advice, and realize when someone is being sarcastic as well.....

Ah i forgot,your from the ghetto! XD

Nobody can ever win with you.Your just so bad ass! More like half-assed.Be sure to let your little sister,oh im sorry,"Trainer" that she's doing a great job with you! (End Sarcasm Here)

Nobody can ever win with you.Your just so bad ass! More like half-assed.Be sure to let your little sister,oh im sorry,"Trainer" that she's doing a great job with you! (End Sarcasm Here)

riiiight.....everytime your mom holds that score card up, ill think of you!(and her hairy arm pits)

*EDIT* i bet all of you look just like this....(mom, sis, bro, dad, unc, cus, aunt,)

440px-Grog_2.jpg

gruntcast i swear to crom we are stalking each other. i am going to santa ana today to pick up my pop! hahaha

hitting up some stores along the way. (i'm bummed they closed the old TRU near the sheraton on harbor. i grew up in that place!)

but yeah i'll keep an eye out for iron cap for you. and no i havent run into any scalpers at hot springs TRU. infact, just before i left for africa, i scored the entire wave of joe vehicles from there on july 4th! and i found comic pack wave 4 at kmart near the mall. = ) maybe its just the two of us taking everything hahaha

good stuff man.

hit me up for joe and joes.

and good luck on your interviews!

riiiight.....everytime your mom holds that score card up, ill think of you!(and her hairy arm pits)

Oh god that was nearly as bad as your "homeboy" remark.

Oh god that was nearly as bad as your "homeboy" remark.

youre loosing it Grog.....if youre gonna play, you gotta keep up. you started it...now finish it.