New Ironaman Armors have hit Walmart

Hyperion

Ohhh the fun we have would blow your homosexual little mind!

More,MORE!!!! Your making my post count even bigger! By tonight's end i will have about 400 posts!

You see? Now he's getting angry! Using words like "Dumb Ass".I feel your anger! It sustains me! Makes me happy!

Hmm why would gay run though my mind.Lets see.You said your "Fucking" with me?

I know,i know.Its a terrible joke.But its not far off :rolleyes:

Please post more.I really am having fun with this thread.So much fun.

why would i get upset?...my 3 kids prove otherwise. ohhhh....you were talking about "dumb ass" well....i call'em how i see'em. really....it just seems as if you never understand anything that you read. and...im just f***ing with you, its an american term....i can see why you wouldnt understand.(watch more american TV)

Awww!!! You and your husband adopted! How cute!

American TV? Farting,burping,violence and sex 24/7? Nahhhh! I'll stick with my civilised soaps.

If you cant see,i am now "Fucking With You",and it is very fun.

More posts the better!

so...now youre gay? ohhhh...thats why you read into that wrong. (soaps....ha!)

who in the #$## cares whos better than who? there toys, for christs sake! congratulations: you spent more money!

its arguments like this that make people think all nerds are crazy...

this wouldnt be a real argument if Grog would act like he can read with understanding. we started off kidding around(thats what i thought)

Aww now your trying to turn my own joke against me! How ingenius of you!

Obviously us english call shows soaps.You might wanna brush up on your international knowledge.

Wait- We're NOT kidding around?

i thought we were.....but some are taking offense. i almost forgot....I NEED TO BRUSH UP?!..MR. I DONT KNOW WHAT F***ING WITH YOU MEANS.....please.

I know what it means,who doesnt? im just pissing you off! Hahaha!

Now he's getting angry! Hide kids!

And hide his adopted kids too!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and everyone else...why?

Im not sure i get you. Why am i pissing everyone else off?

Is that it?

nooooo...youre just pissing off others. i dont actually care what you say.

And yet you take time out of your alledged family life to reply to me.

why not? we arent doing anything else. pooda's outside, bryanna's at her friend's house, and arie is sleep. it feels good to have a family to come home to....but hey!....you get to sleep with all those super b****es!

More,MORE!!!! Your making my post count even bigger! By tonight's end i will have about 400 posts!

You see? Now he's getting angry! Using words like "Dumb Ass".I feel your anger! It sustains me! Makes me happy!

why would i get upset?...my 3 kids prove otherwise. ohhhh....you were talking about "dumb ass" well....i call'em how i see'em. really....it just seems as if you never understand anything that you read. and...im just f***ing with you, its an american term....i can see why you wouldnt understand.(watch more american TV)

American TV? Farting,burping,violence and sex 24/7? Nahhhh! I'll stick with my civilised soaps.

More posts the better!

who in the #$## cares whos better than who? there toys, for christs sake! congratulations: you spent more money!

this wouldnt be a real argument if Grog would act like he can read with understanding. we started off kidding around(thats what i thought)

Obviously us english call shows soaps.You might wanna brush up on your international knowledge.

i thought we were.....but some are taking offense. i almost forgot....I NEED TO BRUSH UP?!..MR. I DONT KNOW WHAT F***ING WITH YOU MEANS.....please.

you are goofy. caps dont always mean anger, they also show emphasis. i told you that youre a dumb ass. i cant wait for my wife to come home and read this....

and everyone else...why?

Im not sure i get you. Why am i pissing everyone else off?

Is that it?

nooooo...youre just pissing off others. i dont actually care what you say.

And yet you take time out of your alledged family life to reply to me.

why not? we arent doing anything else. pooda's outside, bryanna's at her friend's house, and arie is sleep. it feels good to have a family to come home to....but hey!....you get to sleep with all those super b****es!

Teeheehee.I dont need family.My family are my figures.And my GF.We function.Unlike your's."What does your daddy do for a living?" "Which one?"

Oh god this is too funny.

More posts the better!

you are goofy. caps dont always mean anger, they also show emphasis. i told you that youre a dumb ass.

Yup thats me.Dumb dumb!

I mean who else in their right mind would think capital letters and a swear word means anger?

XD

More posts the better!

you are goofy. caps dont always mean anger, they also show emphasis. i told you that youre a dumb ass.

Yup thats me.Dumb dumb!

I mean who else in their right mind would think capital letters and a swear word means anger?

XD

hey...i agree. you should know better. isnt it you that said americans are foul mouths? use your head dumb dumb.

Oh god.Instead of replying,he edits his post? Too fucking funny!

Now he's gonna send his wife/husband on me!

I think i just laughed more than i ever did before.

thats what people do when they forget to add things dummy.

hey...i agree. you should know better. isnt it you that said americans are foul mouths? use your head dumb dumb.

Yep! I should know better! And you should know better seeing i was being sarcastic!

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

see...this comment shows that you dont read with understanding. wow...

Yep! I should know better! And you should know better seeing i was being sarcastic!

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

Again,if you say,i MUST be a dummy. (End Sarcasm here)

Come on! ONE more post for me to reply to! One more!!!! Then i'll be at the 400 mark! Just 1 more!!!!!!!! You helped me do it so far! Dont give up! I know you may be battered and bruised,but just 1 more pathetic reply!

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

Come on! ONE more post for me to reply to! One more!!!! Then i'll be at the 400 mark! Just 1 more!!!!!!!! You helped me do it so far! Dont give up! I know you may be battered and bruised,but just 1 more pathetic reply!

awww...nothing else to say? mrs.pooda?...thats weak....really weak. Grog, youve been out classed since you started...give it up.

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

awww...nothing else to say? mrs.pooda?...thats weak....really weak. Grog, youve been out classed since you started...give it up.

YES! 400 posts! Yipee!!!!!!!

Now lets see if we can get up to 450!

Awww,you think you outclass me? Even more funnier!

Pooda,why dont you just give up? I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

Pooda,why dont you just give up? I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?

dude....whats with you and kids? they have a PS3, a XBOX360 and a mom....they'll be cool. you on the otherhand....stop trying to avoid this ass whipping. 400 post...since 07? and you said that this was your turf..... :dry:

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

dude....whats with you and kids? they have a PS3, a XBOX360 and a mom....they'll be cool. you on the otherhand....stop trying to avoid this ass whipping. 400 post...since 07? and you said that this was your turf..... :dry:

Back again are you?

Yeah i guess a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom are better than a father. XD

Unlike you i dont feel the need to post at every chance i get.I post when i need to.And since there are not many interesting threads here,its hard to find a good place to post.

But these threads are like forum christmas for me! Why do you refuse to accept that you are beaten? Oh i guess its that dang pride you carry around!

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

Back again are you?

Unlike you i dont feel the need to post at every chance i get.I post when i need to.And since there are not many interesting threads here,its hard to find a good place to post.

But these threads are like forum christmas for me! Why do you refuse to accept that you are beaten? Oh i guess its that dang pride you carry around!

you have to deliver a blow to win a fight. same here. having a father that cares, buys stuff, doesnt drink, or beat you rules! but i guess you wouldnt know about that.... :smile:

More posts! MORE!

Again,its growing.

So....Is this Mrs.pooda?

Back again are you?

you have to deliver a blow to win a fight. same here. having a father that cares, buys stuff, doesnt drink, or beat you rules! but i guess you wouldnt know about that.... :smile:

Now THAT is poor.

God you make me laugh so hard.

My father beats me? we dont live in the 1950's anymore. XD

I had a great life as a child.Please tell me how you think you know about my childhood? OMG.

STALKER!

Or a deluded indivdual.

Either way you are making me laugh with your petty comebacks.

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Now he cant come up with anything,so he makes up that my father Didnt buy things,drank and beat me! Priceless.

no different than you making up that im gay, or have std's. what....cant take it?

Aww,they were jokes,and i even pointed out they were jokes.What? Cant take it?

But,who's to say i made it up?

You came out with your lies out of the blue.

While i made a sarcastic comment about you saying "Fucking with you".

Again,too funny!

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Now he cant come up with anything,so he makes up that my father Didnt buy things,drank and beat me! Priceless.

no different than you making up that im gay, or have std's. what....cant take it?

Again,too funny!

see.....you cant take a joke. you said that a video game is better than a dad...i made a "bad dad" joke. ill stop seeing that youre getting mad.

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Again,too funny!

see.....you cant take a joke. you said that a video game is better than a dad...i made a "bad dad" joke. ill stop seeing that youre getting mad.

Did i say that?

I thought i was replying to your post saying

"they have a PS3, a XBOX360 and a mom....they'll be cool"

And that was a reply to what i said:

"I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?"

So what you were really saying is: Why do they need me? They have a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom.Sure, i can go on forever!

And i said:Yeah i guess a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom are better than a father. In a sarcastic way.

You really need to start understanding things. XD

I love this thread.

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Again,too funny!

Did i say that?

"I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?"

So what you were really saying is: Why do they need me? They have a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom.Sure, i can go on forever!

And i said:Yeah i guess a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom are better than a father. In a sarcastic way.

I love this thread.

you still dont get it. see...when kids have fun things to do, they like doing them. i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot.

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Again,too funny!

Did i say that?

I love this thread.

you still dont get it. see...when kids have fun things to do, they like doing them. i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot.

Here we go again with those trying-to-be-hurtful remarks! Just aint breaking through im affraid.Better try harder.Wow your making a good ol' show of yourself attacking me like that.Be careful,people are starting to think your the bad guy!

....Wait....You ARE the bad guy! Now it all makes sense!

And whats with you and the sentance "I guess you wouldnt know about that" ?

Aww you think other people have not had the same feeling you have had! Good for you.I guess thinking your special raises your self-of-steam.

I love this thread even more.