New Ironaman Armors have hit Walmart

Hyperion

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Now he cant come up with anything,so he makes up that my father Didnt buy things,drank and beat me! Priceless.

no different than you making up that im gay, or have std's. what....cant take it?

Aww,they were jokes,and i even pointed out they were jokes.What? Cant take it?

But,who's to say i made it up?

You came out with your lies out of the blue.

While i made a sarcastic comment about you saying "Fucking with you".

Again,too funny!

see.....you cant take a joke. you said that a video game is better than a dad...i made a "bad dad" joke. ill stop seeing that youre getting mad.

Did i say that?

I thought i was replying to your post saying

"they have a PS3, a XBOX360 and a mom....they'll be cool"

And that was a reply to what i said:

"I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?"

So what you were really saying is: Why do they need me? They have a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom.Sure, i can go on forever!

And i said:Yeah i guess a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom are better than a father. In a sarcastic way.

You really need to start understanding things. XD

I love this thread.

you still dont get it. see...when kids have fun things to do, they like doing them. i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot.

Here we go again with those trying-to-be-hurtful remarks! Just aint breaking through im affraid.Better try harder.Wow your making a good ol' show of yourself attacking me like that.Be careful,people are starting to think your the bad guy!

....Wait....You ARE the bad guy! Now it all makes sense!

And whats with you and the sentance "I guess you wouldnt know about that" ?

Aww you think other people have not had the same feeling you have had! Good for you.I guess thinking your special raises your self-of-steam.

I love this thread even more.

no ones trying to hurt you Grog.....like i said....boring.(youre running outta steam)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Now he cant come up with anything,so he makes up that my father Didnt buy things,drank and beat me! Priceless.

no different than you making up that im gay, or have std's. what....cant take it?

Again,too funny!

see.....you cant take a joke. you said that a video game is better than a dad...i made a "bad dad" joke. ill stop seeing that youre getting mad.

Did i say that?

"I can go on forever.You on the other hand,its doubtful.With your kids and all.I guess you could just neglect them,but what kind of parenting would that be,huh?"

So what you were really saying is: Why do they need me? They have a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom.Sure, i can go on forever!

And i said:Yeah i guess a PS3,XBOX360 and a mom are better than a father. In a sarcastic way.

I love this thread.

you still dont get it. see...when kids have fun things to do, they like doing them. i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot.

Here we go again with those trying-to-be-hurtful remarks! Just aint breaking through im affraid.Better try harder.Wow your making a good ol' show of yourself attacking me like that.Be careful,people are starting to think your the bad guy!

Aww you think other people have not had the same feeling you have had! Good for you.I guess thinking your special raises your self-of-steam.

no ones trying to hurt you Grog.....like i said....boring.(youre running outta steam)

No-one trying to hurt me?

"i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot."

I'd call that an attack.

Shall we get another party into see?

I'm running out of steam?

Were you not the one to say this is getting boring?

I can go on allllllllllll night.Your posts are getting shorter.I thought you would have been more of a fighter...Guess not....

dont kid yourself

Too funny!

Again,too funny!

Did i say that?

I love this thread.

No-one trying to hurt me?

"i guess you wouldnt know that......but if you feel that parents cant do anything but stare at their children....musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot."

I'd call that an attack.

Shall we get another party into see?

I'm running out of steam?

Were you not the one to say this is getting boring?

I can go on allllllllllll night.Your posts are getting shorter.I thought you would have been more of a fighter...Guess not....

ive got steam....this is just lame. as far as an attack goes....*violins* pick yourself up and stand like a man. you pride yourself on "slick talk" and arguing skills....act like it. im done with you....youre punch drunk.

ive got steam....this is just lame. as far as an attack goes....*violins* pick yourself up and stand like a man. you pride yourself on "slick talk" and arguing skills....act like it. im done with you....youre punch drunk.

Hooray your back!

Did i say your attacks even phased me? No.They didnt.I was simply stating and proving you wrong (again) about "No-one trying to hurt me".Its obvious you are,but as i said,you'll have to try that much harder.

Consider yourself defeated.

I'm now done with you.In this fight you have proven yourself to be a petty,arogant little man.Everyone knows i am arogant,but atleast i dont resort to personal attacks refering to childhood matters.

I'm going to be the (much) better man and bow out of this fight.It is getting lame.Not boring,just lame.If you'd like to talk further i'll be in thefwoosh chat.But i'll pretty much ignore you anyway.

Hooray your back!

Did i say your attacks even phased me? No.They didnt.I was simply stating and proving you wrong (again) about "No-one trying to hurt me".Its obvious you are,but as i said,you'll have to try that much harder.

Consider yourself defeated.

I'm now done with you.In this fight you have proven yourself to be a petty,arogant little man.Everyone knows i am arogant,but atleast i dont resort to personal attacks refering to childhood matters.

I'm going to be the (much) better man and bow out of this fight.It is getting lame.Not boring,just lame.If you'd like to talk further i'll be in thefwoosh chat.But i'll pretty much ignore you anyway.

wow......your defense has come to pitty..

Is this wave officially stated at Wave 3?

I was in TRU afew days ago and they had a box Labled "Wave 2".

Obviously i had a look and it was the wave 1.5.I was pretty stumped.

Omg....Im ignoring pooda! and it must really be getting to him.

doesnt bother me....now we can get back on topic. one question though...what happened to this?

Oh your just looking for a fight.Aint ya?

You know how they go.3 pages later and i come out ontop,as always.

doesnt bother me....now we can get back on topic. one question though...what happened to this?

I edited it.Duh.I'm not about to go back into your pathetic little fight.Just talk to yourself.....

Hmmm...I'm liking my new signature text.

I edited it.Duh.I'm not about to go back into your pathetic little fight.Just talk to yourself.....

cool.....just as long as you know that i can shut you up when i please.

And that kids,is bitter defeat.

And that kids,is bitter defeat.

no kids...thats showing the power to keep Grog posting as long as i want...no matter what excuse he comes up with for doing so. he'll stop when im ready.

Grog, why must you get into a fight with someone in every topic.

I just dont know.

Perhaps it is to reveal their true selves?

Ie. pooda.

right....reveal me as the guy who shut you the hell up. or i can except the title of the "Grog controller"...either way...you loose chum...p.

Just keep telling yourself that,bud.

Grog, why must you get into a fight with someone in every topic.

I just dont know.

Perhaps it is to reveal their true selves?

Ie. pooda.

right....reveal me as the guy who shut you the hell up. or i can except the title of the "Grog controller"...either way...you loose chum...p.

Just keep telling yourself that,bud.

just keep posting like i said you would, bud.

Sweet Lord NO MODS EVER come to these forums!!!!!!!!! TNI is loaded with them still but NONE come here. 4 pages of garbage. BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DRINK MY OWN URINE!!!!!!!!! SPIDER-MAN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAINT CHIPS TASTE GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SAURON, LILANDRA AND STORM?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE NINJA TURTLES, CLOWN MIKEY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Lord NO MODS EVER come to these forums!!!!!!!!! TNI is loaded with them still but NONE come here. 4 pages of garbage. BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DRINK MY OWN URINE!!!!!!!!! SPIDER-MAN IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAINT CHIPS TASTE GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT SAURON, LILANDRA AND STORM?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIKE NINJA TURTLES, CLOWN MIKEY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not like the DC board, is it?