New Ironaman Armors have hit Walmart

Hyperion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that kids,is bitter defeat.

see how i shut Grog up. it took me to get as ignorant, if not more....but it can be done. he can dish it but cant take it.

Everyone.Take pooda as a prime example.He acts kind.But he's really not.Do you see how,because i had said i was leaving the conversation,he got so pathetic he had to try and drag me back in with petty replies.He may think he's being smart,but actually,he's not.He's showing how desperate he is.He's desperate to try to annoy me.Does everyone see it?

He claims to have a family,but what kind of family man stays up constantly on the computer? He's nearly always here.He probably has no family at all.

He makes me laugh.

Now after i post this,he mauy think he dragged me back,but i came back on my own accord.I need more laughter,more posts.This thread has been the most fun i've had since Lemonhead was around.How i do miss him.He couldnt be the reincarnated Lemonhead,could he?

Everyone knows how i enjoy a good fight,but him,god.Have you read his posts? Utter garbage.Most likely his horse of a wife is right there with him.OR husband.I forget.

"I NEED TO BRUSH UP?!..MR. I DONT KNOW WHAT F***ING WITH YOU MEANS"

Do you see this? Pure anger.I can only pray he doesnt hurt those alledged kids of his.Although he says he has not,but,why would that be important anyway?

I did nothing to mention child abuse.Obviously a man with something to hide.

"having a father that cares, buys stuff, doesnt drink, or beat you rules! but i guess you wouldnt know about that.... :smile: "

Now thats just mean,huh? Funny as hell that he is actually trying to be mean.

"*EDIT* i bet all of you look just like this....(mom, sis, bro, dad, unc, cus, aunt,)

440px-Grog_2.jpg

"

Again,just pathetic....

"you are no intellect"

"we can stick to the "basic" subject, and talk about toys(which im sure i have more of)"

"i told you that youre a dumb ass."

"youve been out classed since you started...give it up. "

"stop trying to avoid this ass whipping. "

"having a father that cares, buys stuff, doesnt drink, or beat you rules! but i guess you wouldnt know about that.... :smile: "

"musta felt weird with your parents hovering over you....explains alot. "

See these attacks?

Pooda is pathetic.Just read over that.I'm not saying i didnt provoke him,but i didnt resolve to using stuff like this.

Pooda,if it takes me getting back into this fight to shut your ignorant trap up,i'll happily do it.You've been barely holding on since this started.

i feel the same way but its not like we can do anything about it. we just have to let grog ,and whoever is fighting with them, take 4-5 pages so they can get it out of there system.

How about trying the ignore feature? It is there for a reason.

back at cha'

you could ignore pooda, or anyone else, but do you?....well there is a ignore feature.

i feel the same way but its not like we can do anything about it. we just have to let grog ,and whoever is fighting with them, take 4-5 pages so they can get it out of there system.

back at cha'

you could ignore pooda, or anyone else, but do you?....well there is a ignore feature.

I simply dont use it because i like the fights.Obviously you despise me so go ahead and use it.I dont care.

That goes for the rest of the forum too.

back at cha'

I simply dont use it because i like the fights.Obviously you despise me so go ahead and use it.I dont care.

im not trying to pick a fight, im just saying that it would be a relief to me and the rest of the forum if i clicked on one topic and an argument involving you wasnt there.

also this isnt a place for fights, its a place where marvel collectors come and talk about marvel figures. obviously you have forgotten that.

back at cha'

im not trying to pick a fight, im just saying that it would be a relief to me and the rest of the forum if i clicked on one topic and an argument involving you wasnt there.

also this isnt a place for fights, its a place where marvel collectors come and talk about marvel figures. obviously you have forgotten that.

I like the arguments.It relieves stress.Gives me a laugh.You wouldnt have to see my half of the argument if you pressed ignore.

This was a place for marvel collectors to come and talk.Now there are like 18 threads on the same subject.Its a Noob forum now.

back at cha'

I like the arguments.It relieves stress.Gives me a laugh.You wouldnt have to see my half of the argument if you pressed ignore.

This was a place for marvel collectors to come and talk.Now there are like 18 threads on the same subject.Its a Noob forum now.

i think you need a new way to "relive stress". also this still is a place for marvel collectors but to me, your making it even nooberier. (i cant belive i just said that)

back at cha'

i think you need a new way to "relive stress". also this still is a place for marvel collectors but to me, your making it even nooberier. (i cant belive i just said that)

Nah im fine with the way im doing it.

You must not know what a noob is.

Go to MARVELFAN's profile and see his posts.Then you will know.

back at cha'

Nah im fine with the way im doing it.

You must not know what a noob is.

Go to MARVELFAN's profile and see his posts.Then you will know.

yea but MARVELFAN is ten, he doesnt know any better. your....well i know your older theen ten and you should know better. ok im going to stop here

so to anybody who acutally has any of the new ironman figures, do you like them? im thinking about getting the cap/iron man but i need some opinions.

So, I just went through three pages and saw no pics of new Iron Man Armors except for the Cap Iron Man. I feel cheated by this post.

I feel the same way, stupid posts filling the thread up but no damn pics, UGH! was a waste of me checking this thread.

seriously.

somebody was whining about no pics so i stayed up despite being super tired from taking care of my newborn twins to take pics of the ONE that i bought, and then the threasd went to #$@#. it makes me wonder why i even did it.

you're welcome.

where is there a better forum for legends that actually talk about figures? fwoosh? i think its strange how there are so many forums for GI Joes and transformers but hardly any dedicated to ML's.