New Ironaman Armors have hit Walmart

Hyperion

So, I just went through three pages and saw no pics of new Iron Man Armors except for the Cap Iron Man. I feel cheated by this post.

I feel the same way, stupid posts filling the thread up but no damn pics, UGH! was a waste of me checking this thread.

seriously.

somebody was whining about no pics so i stayed up despite being super tired from taking care of my newborn twins to take pics of the ONE that i bought, and then the threasd went to #$@#. it makes me wonder why i even did it.

you're welcome.

where is there a better forum for legends that actually talk about figures? fwoosh? i think its strange how there are so many forums for GI Joes and transformers but hardly any dedicated to ML's.

Fwoosh is good, lot less of this stuff there thats for sure.

Thanks for taking pics by the way :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just went through three pages and saw no pics of new Iron Man Armors except for the Cap Iron Man. I feel cheated by this post.

I feel the same way, stupid posts filling the thread up but no damn pics, UGH! was a waste of me checking this thread.

seriously.

somebody was whining about no pics so i stayed up despite being super tired from taking care of my newborn twins to take pics of the ONE that i bought, and then the threasd went to #$@#. it makes me wonder why i even did it.

you're welcome.

where is there a better forum for legends that actually talk about figures? fwoosh? i think its strange how there are so many forums for GI Joes and transformers but hardly any dedicated to ML's.

as everyone knows, i was 1/2 of the B.S. that took up the thread....im sorry. i dont normally take part in that sort of foolishness, but i did. it wont happen again.

seriously.

you're welcome.

I find the fwoosh alot nicer place to post.The mods keep ahold of threads.Y'know? One official thread for a figure line.Official polls.Alot cleaner than this mess of a forum.

Good god...I came in here to see what's been going on and if I could catch some pics of the new stuff. Before I know it, I'm back in the familiar quote within quote within quote within quote crap and pages of arguments. No wonder I stopped popping in here.

I noticed a new emoticon however: spider-man beating a dead horse. Guess someone thought there was a need to "marvelize" that one for the boards, eh? Wonder why.

Good god...I came in here to see what's been going on and if I could catch some pics of the new stuff. Before I know it, I'm back in the familiar quote within quote within quote within quote crap and pages of arguments. No wonder I stopped popping in here.

I noticed a new emoticon however: spider-man beating a dead horse. Guess someone thought there was a need to "marvelize" that one for the boards, eh? Wonder why.

If it helps,we didnt miss you.

Let the thead die.He's gone and he's never coming back! Stop trying to revive,#$#@#,comment about it because its all dead and buried.

The funeral was a lovely one :sad:

yeah....thats why i said sorry to the board.

i wonder why the cap ironman isnt metallic blue? as you can tell...the blue really bothers me.

actually i'm thinking about hitting mine with some dull coat. the armor on the cover of what if: civil war is actually kind of a satin finish, not metallic.

i'll have to dig my issue out later and see how it looks on the interior art.

mine still needs touching up on the biceps anyway.

"Apology accepted, captain Pooda..." [/vader]

Let the thead die.He's gone and he's never coming back! Stop trying to revive,#$#@#,comment about it because its all dead and buried.

Eh, it wasn't even off the front page yet; figured it was okay. Nonetheless, I'm sure you're right. I didn't even bother to read any of it anyhow. Suppose it felt nostalgic, jumping into something that didn't concern me. Sorry 'bout that.

Eh, it wasn't even off the front page yet; figured it was okay. Nonetheless, I'm sure you're right. I didn't even bother to read any of it anyhow. Suppose it felt nostalgic, jumping into something that didn't concern me. Sorry 'bout that.

Ah,it wasnt off,but with time,it should be.

You are forgiven,young one.

i wonder why the cap ironman isnt metallic blue? as you can tell...the blue really bothers me.

actually i'm thinking about hitting mine with some dull coat. the armor on the cover of what if: civil war is actually kind of a satin finish, not metallic.

i'll have to dig my issue out later and see how it looks on the interior art.

mine still needs touching up on the biceps anyway.

"Apology accepted, captain Pooda..." [/vader]

thanks. i want one with metallic royal.....just for looks.