Thrill of the hunt dead

BreaKid

I love hunting all over for new ML and with the price of gas soring i just can't do it anymore which sucks so i'm stuck calling places to see if they restocked yet. I'm just wondering if anyone else can't afford it anymore and are stuck calling ahead or buying online which isn't as fun. Also with site to store shipping from walmart you can get all the ml online without any shipping fee so it saves gas. I think it's just unfortunate since here in Mass. they stock once and thats it for a long time.

I love hunting all over for new ML and with the price of gas soring i just can't do it anymore which sucks so i'm stuck calling places to see if they restocked yet. I'm just wondering if anyone else can't afford it anymore and are stuck calling ahead or buying online which isn't as fun. Also with site to store shipping from walmart you can get all the ml online without any shipping fee so it saves gas. I think it's just unfortunate since here in Mass. they stock once and thats it for a long time.

im a hunter. i dont really buy things online. i just bought DCUC wave 3 and the sinestro variant from the store. (not marvel..i know) but i love hunting...and that feeling of not knowing if what youre looking for is around the corner.....or just seeing what youre looking for right in front of your eyes...its the best!

at the risk of sounding like tha dex guy from attack of the clones, "it all depends on how big your pocketbook is..."

some people dont have, or would just rather not spend so much on thier collecting habits. i have to keep mine in check so i keep hunting to a minimum. i hate shopping online because most sites charge more than just product + shipping. i mean i realize they have to because they would otherwise not profit, but it sucks it has come to this. either get stuck by secondary market, or risk driving around with no payoff at all.

however there is still some stuff to be found. i saw fin fang foom end hulk at target today. sure, its no two-pack, but it was something.

also just scored that captain iron man, and both gi joe DVD packs in one shot at walmart on thursday.

it still happens. you just gotta believe in yourself! = )

(i really should start calling though. good idea...)

i limit my trips more so now. yesterday was a better day for my friend who was with me. he found at walmart the hulk legends savage shehulk and they had the DCU classics green lantern for only 7.88. i would have gotten him instead, but i have the case order.

but down there the "hunt" is more frustrating lately because I get someplace and everything is wiped out due to the scalpers. I would say other collectors, but when a walmart cashier asks us when my friend is buying a bunch of hulk toys if we're from a local comic shop called emerald city, well you know who's buying up pretty much everything.

i'm just hoping my work gets the 2nd wave 2 packs in, so i can get them before we put them out so i can get my shiled agents, and hopefully variant ironman. and for the ares wave, i only have 2, maybe just 1 figure i need. then 1 from the target wave.

I have a Wal-mart pretty close to me since I moved to where I live now and have gotten almost everything that was new when it came out without a problem. GI Joes, MLs, LCBH, etc...I don't stop as much as I used to but whenever I'm in I can usually find something that just came out. Only thing I haven't seen yet is the Hulk Legends which I ordered from HTS. Haven't really had to buy anything else online or from eBay in a while

doop guy, you are from perth? i've been there a couple times! i was on the aircraft carrier that shut down all the brothels in hobart. = )

is empire toys still there? i tried to visit there both times. pretty neat store. it sucks you guys have to pay so much because almost everything is imported from the USA.

now go have a fast eddie's burger for me with the works!!! sooooooo good!

i still need to try that walmart shipping to local store for pickup dealie. seems easy enough.

however i did score the unleashed 360 green goblin on clearance at walmart for $15 yesterday for my son. now i can put the bases together and spidey can fight his arch nemesis!

they had doc oc, but he is just lame and the base that connects to black suit spidey is nowhere near as cool as the series 1 base.

anywho... yeah. also went to TRU yesterday and its a great time to be a SW fan, but everything else is all picked over and bare. although they did have diamond emma frost for $.90! yes NINETY CENTS! i should have got like 3 of them to practice customizing but already got green gobby.

you can still hunt. you just gotta change up your game a bit.