Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiral doesn't have cut biceps. Lame. I hate the fact Hasbro has the ML license.

Its lame but costs had to be cut somewhere, and a few points of artic here or there was their choice, guess they could just gave her the elbrows on each arm which would have added the swivel hmm, what i woulda done actually heh.

Lucky we even get Spiral probably though.

I can't find half of the new stuff coming out and the Targets in my area are sorry so I'll probably have a cripple Red Hulk for months. :sad: I currently have a Foom with no head and I don't think he'll get one anytime soon because I can't find a SheHulk anywhere. RRRR! :mad:

Go to walmart.com and type in hulk under search and you will get She Hulk!! Hope this helps.

I love it.

All the people on this thread who complain about too many Spideys and Wolverines but those are the two most people here are looking to purchase. Kinda makes Hasbro's (or Toy Biz's) point for them, doesn't it?

Personally, I"m lookin for the Spiral, Union Jack & Warlock figures, but I will also be building the Rulk.

I love it.

All the people on this thread who complain about too many Spideys and Wolverines but those are the two most people here are looking to purchase. Kinda makes Hasbro's (or Toy Biz's) point for them, doesn't it?

Personally, I"m lookin for the Spiral, Union Jack & Warlock figures, but I will also be building the Rulk.

Well it makes sense, we finally get a good looking Black Spidey(all of TBs and Hasbro's past attempts are pretty meh) and finally the ML6 Wolvy repainted to Tiger Stripe peoples wanted for a long while now that TB just wouldn't give in and do.

Truthfully, I don't really want any from this wave. But I might be picking up Spiral.

This has been said by a lot of people and I'm somewhat surprised by this, so I'm not picking on you, but I don't understand why some people just want Spiral, or Adam Warlock, or whoever.

With the exception of Silver Savage, all of these figures are popular classics which either haven't been done or haven't been done well.

Is it that you already have your perfect version of Wolverine or Spider-Man. I don't follow the comics but haven't most of these characters been prominent in the current story-lines?

Its so damn difficult to post pics on this website,,,,, i tried photobucket and uploading. If someone can help me I will show the 5 figures I picked up. Im just missing Spiral.

ok upload the pics to yor photobucket album. alright now click it and on the bottom it will say

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

customize links

and they will have codes on the right of them. copy the "IMG Code" and then paste into here. and thats it, i cant wait to see those pics.

My Target still has Banshee and Emma Frost, and I'm in SoCal. I'm probably going to end up stopping at a few this weekend since I really like this wave.

Did all 4 Targets in my area and nada. Went ahead and hit the 4 Walmarts and 2 ToysRus as well (Yeah, I know it's Target only for RH, but I'm still looking for other figs. NightWing Dammit) and nothing I needed at any of them. It was raining, too.

It was a dark and gloomy collector's day for me.

GEEK

My Target still has Banshee and Emma Frost, and I'm in SoCal. I'm probably going to end up stopping at a few this weekend since I really like this wave.

same. there had been these two banshee and emma frost figures for like months...they were so lony.... :(

i got the banshee and i was gonna get the emma frost until i relized i could get the diamond one at TRU for cheap!!! :)

can i get the dpci from you guys that have bought them

its on the receipt starts with 087-06-????

Here it is. 087061986

When I called my target using this number, they said they had 10 in stock, but only showed me the 2 Banshees and one Emma Frost. The older ML have the same DCPI I guess. I got it from the link in the first post by the way.

Its so damn difficult to post pics on this website,,,,, i tried photobucket and uploading. If someone can help me I will show the 5 figures I picked up. Im just missing Spiral.

ok upload the pics to yor photobucket album. alright now click it and on the bottom it will say

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

customize links

and they will have codes on the right of them. copy the "IMG Code" and then paste into here. and thats it, i cant wait to see those pics.

I have an extra black costume spidey for trade, I need spiral to complete my hulk!

RedHulk.jpg