Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI<,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Black Spidey has a sick wash,,, Black base with navy blue dry brush,,,,, TOYBIZ who??? Hasbro comin up!!!!

The figure itself looks good, but I hate the blue dry brush.

http://www.411beanies.com/1capt/blksm4.jpg

Its comic accurate!! There is always shades to portray muscle definition under the sky! Flat black is unattractive, looks like plain plastic to me. You will see that all top costumizers like Jin, kyle, loosecollector, use this technique!

But then again ,,, different Strokes for different folks!!

FYI<,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Black Spidey has a sick wash,,, Black base with navy blue dry brush,,,,, TOYBIZ who??? Hasbro comin up!!!!

Its comic accurate!! There is always shades to portray muscle definition under the sky! Flat black is unattractive, looks like plain plastic to me. You will see that all top costumizers like Jin, kyle, loosecollector, use this technique!

Ah these blue blotches are no where near what Jin does....that's just an insult to put Jin's name with this haphazard mess. But as you said, different strokes for different folks.

FYI

Ah these blue blotches are no where near what Jin does....that's just an insult to put Jin's name with this haphazard mess. But as you said, different strokes for different folks.

i have to agree with you there.... for the most part. whats with the hands? i dont know why they would make his hands like that(looks cool..but...) and no toe articulation on a spidey figure is just crazy. the most obscure, twisted position holding character i know, doesnt have the articulation to do him justice.

I dont think you read it right!!! So i will post it again!!

(You will see that all top costumizers like Jin, kyle, loosecollector, use this technique!)

As you can READ, I did not state that it was equivalent to there work! I am simply comparing and stating my opinion on the different paint apps of Spidey. Pictures dont do justice, my Spidey came perfect, no blotches, the paint app is superb. Maybe I just got lucky.

I will post a picture later to show him off.

I have to agree, that without the necessary finger/toe articulation, Black Spidey seems like a thug in a Venom costume. You can't pose a Spidey figure flat-footed like that ! He's like an impostor trying to copy Spidey's moves but he can't, . . . can't web-spin, can't bend over . . . hmmmn . . . I won't go there . .

Yeah he needs toe artic, but black suit Spidey needs no finger artic, the webs come from the back of the hands, no twippe pose required, fists on the other hand....Why do the characters that NEED fists get open/smack hands?

Oh well, still want him, even with his short comings he is still the best black Spidey done so far.

But TS Wolvy is still my main want from this wave.

ill look tomorrow. i know we had the new IM figs here, and we had the 2 packs and foom figs before alot of places, ill stroll out and see if i can snag some and ill put them up for cost +shipping(a little extra for the trouble is always nice :wink: ) like i did the FFF she hulk.

Pooda, did you ever find any of these RH figures when you went out looking?

ill look tomorrow. i know we had the new IM figs here, and we had the 2 packs and foom figs before alot of places, ill stroll out and see if i can snag some and ill put them up for cost +shipping(a little extra for the trouble is always nice :wink: ) like i did the FFF she hulk.

i just came back for the second time this week.......nothing. well....the 1st time they only had a hydra, and a x3 jean/colossus. they HAD the figs, or at least the little punk a$$ TOYS/ELECTRONICS em-effer said they had them....but he bought them. now, we get to why he's a little punk em-effer....HE LIED! he said that he bought the "last" of them the other day...i was there that day! i asked if they had gotten them in, and he said no. i asked if he was getting them anytime soon, and he said he didnt know, or even know what i was talking about....then he says he bought them...pus.

i just came back for the second time this week.......nothing. well....the 1st time they only had a hydra, and a x3 jean/colossus. they HAD the figs, or at least the little punk a$$ TOYS/ELECTRONICS em-effer said they had them....but he bought them. now, we get to why he's a little punk em-effer....HE LIED! he said that he bought the "last" of them the other day...i was there that day! i asked if they had gotten them in, and he said no. i asked if he was getting them anytime soon, and he said he didnt know, or even know what i was talking about....then he says he bought them...pus.

Thanks for the FYI. Well, so much for my assertion that Targets in this market keep tighter control on employee ML scamming than TRU.