Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

I have to agree, that without the necessary finger/toe articulation, Black Spidey seems like a thug in a Venom costume. You can't pose a Spidey figure flat-footed like that ! He's like an impostor trying to copy Spidey's moves but he can't, . . . can't web-spin, can't bend over . . . hmmmn . . . I won't go there . .

Yeah he needs toe artic, but black suit Spidey needs no finger artic, the webs come from the back of the hands, no twippe pose required, fists on the other hand....Why do the characters that NEED fists get open/smack hands?

Oh well, still want him, even with his short comings he is still the best black Spidey done so far.

But TS Wolvy is still my main want from this wave.

Well it appears that the TS Wolvie is the main one and the Black one is the variant. The back of the card shows TS and that's what everyone is finding so far. My hope is they went back and made it a real X-Factor suit instead of just something close. Of course, my hopes are usually dashed.

GEEK

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in SoCal like some other people here, near pasadena/monrovia area. I've tried the Targets around me twice this week and nothing. They never have anything. The one Wal-Mart by me had ONE two pack of Mr. Fantastic and Thing. Just one. That's it. There wasn't even enough shelf space to put anymore out there. Considering I never even saw the previous two packs, I guess this is an improvement... The other two Wal-Marts I went to still had the X3 Jeans, etc. Why must Hasbro hate my area so much?

I'm in SoCal like some other people here, near pasadena/monrovia area. I've tried the Targets around me twice this week and nothing. They never have anything. The one Wal-Mart by me had ONE two pack of Mr. Fantastic and Thing. Just one. That's it. There wasn't even enough shelf space to put anymore out there. Considering I never even saw the previous two packs, I guess this is an improvement... The other two Wal-Marts I went to still had the X3 Jeans, etc. Why must Hasbro hate my area so much?

I also took a few trips to a couple Targets, and still nothing.

I'm hoping that I see them this weekend, I'm getting kind of impatient!

The only number on my receipt is this one 087061986

showpic105.jpg

showpic104.jpg

if you open those, can you post some pics?

Sure as soon as I get all of them to build the red Hulk. I'm usually a moc but I really want to make that Hulk :hulk:

what target do you get theese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Fontana Target off the 10 it's one of those big Targets but not super ones. They had them in the back. Were do live around?

The only number on my receipt is this one 087061986

showpic105.jpg

showpic104.jpg

if you open those, can you post some pics?

Sure as soon as I get all of them to build the red Hulk. I'm usually a moc but I really want to make that Hulk :hulk:

what target do you get theese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Fontana Target off the 10 it's one of those big Targets but not super ones. They had them in the back. Were do live around?

Really?

I almost went there today... They'll probably be gone tomorrow.

Boy did I have a bad start to today! I called all my local Targets -eight of them- and it was like pulling teeth to get the associates to look for this series. I had to explain that is was a Marvel Legends BAF Red hulk and some of the characters and I did ask about black suited Spiderman. That were the problems started. At first they looked in the Hulk section then they looked in the Spectacular Spiderman section and they didn't find anthing. I mean they don't know or care, but still it was so fustrating!

Anyway I went to the one target that I did not call and they had Spiral, Black Costume Spiderman, Black Suited Wolverine and Adam Warlock. Yeah!! Still a pain, but now I have to find Yellow Costume Wolverine, Gold Spiral, Union Jack, Savage Surfer!

So that was the end: I won these characters and did not even have to call ahead (the DCPI number does help, but you have to be specific!)