Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These have hit the East coast! Lost 4 figures at the first Target I hit this morning to someone who beat me down the isle. (Wasn't in the mood to run)That was OK because I wanted a full set, and low and behold I hit a full set at the 3rd Target I tried shortly before 9am. Black Spidey is packed 2 per case and each case has a Tiger stripe & x-force Wolverine. So for those completers like myself it shouldn't be hard to get. Except these dam scalpers don't see a picture of it on the back of the card so they believe it is a chase figure and look to buy them all up. Ran home and cancelled my BBTS pre-order. P.S. this gold spiral I believe is a later release of Target and is simular to the Marvel Legends Movie Hulk figure packed 8 per case. Not positive but remember being told this at NYCC but things might have changed since then.

These have hit the East coast! Lost 4 figures at the first Target I hit this morning to someone who beat me down the isle. (Wasn't in the mood to run)That was OK because I wanted a full set, and low and behold I hit a full set at the 3rd Target I tried shortly before 9am. Black Spidey is packed 2 per case and each case has a Tiger stripe & x-force Wolverine. So for those completers like myself it shouldn't be hard to get. Except these dam scalpers don't see a picture of it on the back of the card so they believe it is a chase figure and look to buy them all up. Ran home and cancelled my BBTS pre-order. P.S. this gold spiral I believe is a later release of Target and is simular to the Marvel Legends Movie Hulk figure packed 8 per case. Not positive but remember being told this at NYCC but things might have changed since then.

Hey man where in the east coast did you find the RED HULK WAVE? I live in Maryland are they around there?

Hey man where in the east coast did you find the RED HULK WAVE? I live in Maryland are they around there?

Long time reader first time posting. Just had to let you know that I got a full set in Laruel MD today at lunch time. Quick question is anyone else wondering why X-Force Wolverine doesn't look like X-Force Wolverine? IS he going to ware this costume in the future? I love the Tiger Stripe but not sure if I'm keeping mister X-Force.

Long time reader first time posting. Just had to let you know that I got a full set in Laruel MD today at lunch time. Quick question is anyone else wondering why X-Force Wolverine doesn't look like X-Force Wolverine? IS he going to ware this costume in the future? I love the Tiger Stripe but not sure if I'm keeping mister X-Force.

Im going to Laurel today. Cant Wait!! I hope they have them!!!

I posted this on another topic already but it's related, I found Black Spidey, Adam Warlock and Silver Savage at the Target in Round Rock TX where 1-35, and 45 meet. If you are around the area go check it out, but dont go today, since I got the last 3 figures left :)

I hope I can find them in Austin sometime soon. I scoped out one Target I was in yesterday but they only had 3 Movie Jean Grey's!

Its not actually Xforce Wolverine, this black costume is based on a cover of Uncanny X-men (I think). Woulda made more sense to do his X-force costume over one that only appeared once on a cover, but what can you do.

Lightning does strike twice! I went back to the target that I went to yesterday and found the rest of the Red Hulk Series. Yesterday-Spiral,Adam Warlock,Black Spider-man,Black Wolvie. Today I found Union Jack, Silver Savage, Yellow Wolvie.

What I have found out is that most Targets get their shipments every day except Sat. So if you check in the morning this may help. Also the DPCI number only show that they have Marvel Legends you need to ask associates specifically about what you need. The following are the UPCs if this helps:

Spiral 653569318958

Union Jack 653569318927

Black Costume Spider-man 653569318910

Adam Warlock 653569318941

Wolverine Yellow 653569334880

Wolverine Black 653569334347

Silver Savage 653569318934

Good luck! Death to Scalpers!!