Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm thinking that's probably the case. It's just hard to find time to hunt, especially when weekends are gobbled up by being on call (anyone interested in going into Medical School, talk to me first, lol, just kidding). That's why 90% of my collection is from estores. CMD store was a great source for a long time. They got shipments before retailers, which was great at the time.

Long time reader first time posting. Just had to let you know that I got a full set in Laruel MD today at lunch time. Quick question is anyone else wondering why X-Force Wolverine doesn't look like X-Force Wolverine? IS he going to ware this costume in the future? I love the Tiger Stripe but not sure if I'm keeping mister X-Force.

Its not actually Xforce Wolverine, this black costume is based on a cover of Uncanny X-men (I think). Woulda made more sense to do his X-force costume over one that only appeared once on a cover, but what can you do.

Hasbro and TB both are weird like that, look at FO Red Skull, way he's colored and sculpted its only the version on the cover of that one comic, this new Wolvy? same thing, WHY? Makes no sense.

Lightning does strike twice! I went back to the target that I went to yesterday and found the rest of the Red Hulk Series. Yesterday-Spiral,Adam Warlock,Black Spider-man,Black Wolvie. Today I found Union Jack, Silver Savage, Yellow Wolvie.

What I have found out is that most Targets get their shipments every day except Sat. So if you check in the morning this may help. Also the DPCI number only show that they have Marvel Legends you need to ask associates specifically about what you need. The following are the UPCs if this helps:

Spiral 653569318958

Union Jack 653569318927

Black Costume Spider-man 653569318910

Adam Warlock 653569318941

Wolverine Yellow 653569334880

Wolverine Black 653569334347

Silver Savage 653569318934

Good luck! Death to Scalpers!!

I tried these out today, and I guess the UPC will just end up becoming the DCPI when you ask an employee to check for you. I aked about Spiral's UPC, and it ended up being a bunch from a few series ago. They even checked the back, and pulled out the few items that had the same DCPI. Ended up being Hercules, X3 Beast, and another Banshee. Guess I'll just have to keep checking every day or so.

Hmm according to the website, toyglobe usually sends 2 emails regarding the status of a pre=order. 1 is sent 20 days prior to and then one 7 days prior to the item arriving in their warehouse. Haven't gotten either of those emails, sooooo, i'm thinkin that Sep. shipping date might not be totally accurate. However, seeing as how i've never dealt with them, i could be wrong

Lightning does strike twice! I went back to the target that I went to yesterday and found the rest of the Red Hulk Series. Yesterday-Spiral,Adam Warlock,Black Spider-man,Black Wolvie. Today I found Union Jack, Silver Savage, Yellow Wolvie.

What I have found out is that most Targets get their shipments every day except Sat. So if you check in the morning this may help. Also the DPCI number only show that they have Marvel Legends you need to ask associates specifically about what you need. The following are the UPCs if this helps:

Spiral 653569318958

Union Jack 653569318927

i worked at Target for a couple of months and they get trucks Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they stock the shelves but only with overstock from the back so if they got 2 cases of the red hulk wave on monday and sold it all out the same day, they will stock the second case on tuesday

Spiral 653569318958

Union Jack 653569318927

i worked at Target for a couple of months and they get trucks Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they stock the shelves but only with overstock from the back so if they got 2 cases of the red hulk wave on monday and sold it all out the same day, they will stock the second case on tuesday

is that every target or just the one where you work?