Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

Found these today after hitting 8 targets on a 120 mile scavenger hunt lol...for anyone looking for these in the Georgia area, they have a case at the Druid Hills target in Atlanta...i had an employee pull warlock and black spidey for me as those were the only two that i needed to finish off the hunt, so the case is still in the back minus those two, it didnt sound like they were going to put them out on the floor until the wave 3 pegwarmers were gone, which will be never haha so get there

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I just got back from target, and luckly found Black Spidey, Wolverine, and the Wolverine variant, but those are the only three they had. They pulled the two wovlverines for me from the back they brought the case out and i was like yes! But the case wasn't all the Red Hulk series it was mixed with the brood series! Weird and lame!! So yeah just thought id let everyone know some cases might not be all the Red Hulk series, They might be mixed with older series. Why? I HAVE NO CLUE!

Yeah I just got back from target, and luckly found Black Spidey, Wolverine, and the Wolverine variant, but those are the only three they had. They pulled the two wovlverines for me from the back they brought the case out and i was like yes! But the case wasn't all the Red Hulk series it was mixed with the brood series! Weird and lame!! So yeah just thought id let everyone know some cases might not be all the Red Hulk series, They might be mixed with older series. Why? I HAVE NO CLUE!

actually that that might be just the sotre putting them in the same case to save up room in there stock room. I do it all the time at work and i know others do too.

they pull out a box for you?! when i asked she checked the computer and said they got nothing. :(

they pull out a box for you?! when i asked she checked the computer and said they got nothing. :(

Yeah I asked if they had any in the back cause I saw one Black spidey on the floor. And they checked and said they did than I asked if they could please get them for me in the back cause im willing to get them all so then they did so and I got the last two they had left back there.

bugger, I'm still hanging to get mine from toyglobe, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to put up a pic of the BAF red hulk, so I can see what it looks like with its articulation

I got mine off toyglobe too and iam still waiting for it.

I keep looking and looking in my mail and nothing. Once it comes in the mail i'll post pics.

bugger, I'm still hanging to get mine from toyglobe, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to put up a pic of the BAF red hulk, so I can see what it looks like with its articulation

I keep looking and looking in my mail and nothing. Once it comes in the mail i'll post pics.

how long did they say it would take?

They never gave me a shipping date. Just a e-mail saying I bought one and I will get it someday. Iam guessing soon. Like a week or so. I cant wait.

They never gave me a shipping date. Just a e-mail saying I bought one and I will get it someday. Iam guessing soon. Like a week or so. I cant wait.

i hopw you get it soon.

i hopw you get it soon.

Me too.

Yeah I asked if they had any in the back cause I saw one Black spidey on the floor. And they checked and said they did than I asked if they could please get them for me in the back cause im willing to get them all so then they did so and I got the last two they had left back there.

ah, ok, ill try that next time.