Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

I finally found 1 Black spider and of course I agree with all the positive things people said, but I didn't realize they were 14.99 each now; I knew the hulk wave was that much and I guess rightly so. I was kinda shocked I know people mentioned that but for some reason I dismissed that info., as they have been 10 each. Anyways I go to the same Target everyday to look for this series and yesterday I went in disappointed and asked the lady do you have any ML's she said no, come back or randomly call, then I go today same location and found 1 someone apparently swiped them all. Better than none I guess but someone out there is enjoying a new red hulk congrats.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you completed TWO red hulks?! does that mean you have a spare loose spidey? does it? can i um, buy it from you??? please?!

Wow some people already have completed 2 sets??? I went to Frank & sons last Saturday and no one had not even one red Hulk wave fig, that made me feel good, at least the scalpers have not be me to them. :smile:

Have you seen any Red hulk figures since you first bought them in the IE? I haven't and it's starting to piss me off.

you completed TWO red hulks?! does that mean you have a spare loose spidey? does it? can i um, buy it from you??? please?!

Wow some people already have completed 2 sets??? I went to Frank & sons last Saturday and no one had not even one red Hulk wave fig, that made me feel good, at least the scalpers have not be me to them. :smile:

Have you seen any Red hulk figures since you first bought them in the IE? I haven't and it's starting to piss me off.

No it's been dry for like 3 weeks now. I need 3 more to complete the red Hulk. I'll be on the Hunt tomorrow.

Just picked up 5 plus the wolverine variant today. I got warlock, black spidey and spiral, and when i had them check the back all they had was the black wolverine. I then called a target farther away and when i asked if they could reserve the silver savage they had, the guy said no because it was a "collectors item" bs i had the first target reserve the other 3 b4 i got there, but i had my gf pick him up and the yellow wolverine that was there too on her way over. The wave just showed up today in MA in case anyone it wondering. Now i'm just hoping to find a union jack soon and i'll be all set.

I then called a target farther away and when i asked if they could reserve the silver savage they had, the guy said no because it was a "collectors item" bs i had the first target reserve the other 3 b4 i got there

Yeah, I actually had a target employee tell me they can hold the toys (not sure if its just toys or every product) for 24 hours to allow you time to pick them up...he said a lot of collectors go crazy looking for these things and i was like, oh really? Wouldn't know lol