Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

I decided to wait to get Red Hulk until next month. I looked at Foom BAF sales on ebay from July until now and I saw it go from close to over 100 dollars to around seventy to eighty dollars. $80 is cheaper than buying the entire Hulk wave. It is a pretty good price cut. I figured once they get in circulation around all the states, it will be a little cheaper. Right now Red Hulk is going for over 100 dollars each time it is put up for auction. Patience is the best policy now.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just need two more figs for the red hulk, oh wait three really the wolvie variant, union J, Spiral. The Targets in my area are slow at getting knew product out. I haven't even seen wave three of the DCU stuff yet. I sure would love a Grundy also. :happy:

My target just got red hulk today and they dont have wave 3 of DCU yet.

I just need two more figs for the red hulk, oh wait three really the wolvie variant, union J, Spiral. The Targets in my area are slow at getting knew product out. I haven't even seen wave three of the DCU stuff yet. I sure would love a Grundy also. :happy:

My target just got red hulk today and they dont have wave 3 of DCU yet.

I'm surprised at the number of ppl that haven't even seen DCU 3 yet...I don't collect them, but i saw the whole set weeks ago at a local wally world

Well they finally hit Illinois this Saturday.

Had to brave the floods to find them though. I called some stores that had the DCPI in stock and found a store that had enough numbers to represent a full case so i figured that I was in luck. Then I called and the people didn't even look, just put me on hold and lied to me when they came back on the phone. I could literally here an guy in the background scoffing my interest, and then the person I was talking to said that there were none on the floor and none in the computer. I just had the feeling I was getting Jerked around so I went to the store in question, and lo-and-behold, there were the ML's. I talked to the person working in toys and asked if they had had anybody looking for them earlier in the morning and he said that they had no calls. I said that I had called 1/2 an hour ago and he said he was working and was never paged or requested to do a search. Even he thought i was being BS'ed.

I'm just glad that his co-workers were such bad liers, and that I played my hunch well.

Sometimes I wonder if anybody in America even tries to do thier jobs anymore. It just seems that people have gotten so lazy that they can't even be bothered to pick up a phone and have somebody else do the legwork for them, like say a Target operator.

Anyway, I went to a Target Sunday morning and they had them as well, so I'd assume they are starting to show up all over.

Sadly they are 14.99 here as well. I wrote Hasbro about the price change, but that's another story all together.

Got those off ebay today.

Here's My Quick Review.

Spiral-- I am in love with this figure. the highlight of the wave in my opinion. I don't know if this has been said before but she has a waist Articulation hidden under her belt. The amount of articulation at that is amazing. the Accessories are good. i particularly like how the helmat fits firming on. Score--9.5

Silver Savage-- not a bad figure. not needed either. New Shins, Forearm, hands and weist. the rest is recycled. Still looks nice. 7.5

Adam Warlock-- Not a fan of this figure. However it's a new character so im really glad. The paint is slighty off on the skin. it not human but it's not Adam Warlock either. of course every wave has a bad figure but this is only sub par with the rest. 6

Wolverine (Both)-- The yellow Wolverine is very nice a bit bright for the yellow but nice. It good to see Hasbro a great sculpt. and while i would have prefer a X-force wolverine over the black one it still turned out nice. 7

Spidey-- Like every one else I love this figure. the colour bring me are right there. I particularly like that the put the black spot on the back of the hand. I have alway thought that the Bullseye base would make a great spidey. 9

Union Jack-- Just finishing reading the Union Jack mini series and now i have him. the base really work for this guy have the paint is great. 9.5

BAF-- Red Hulk-- Im one of those people who believe that this should have been some one else but none the less wow. Fantastic figure. 8

Well they finally hit Illinois this Saturday.

Had to brave the floods to find them though. I called some stores that had the DCPI in stock and found a store that had enough numbers to represent a full case so i figured that I was in luck. Then I called and the people didn't even look, just put me on hold and lied to me when they came back on the phone. I could literally here an guy in the background scoffing my interest, and then the person I was talking to said that there were none on the floor and none in the computer. I just had the feeling I was getting Jerked around so I went to the store in question, and lo-and-behold, there were the ML's. I talked to the person working in toys and asked if they had had anybody looking for them earlier in the morning and he said that they had no calls. I said that I had called 1/2 an hour ago and he said he was working and was never paged or requested to do a search. Even he thought i was being BS'ed.

I'm just glad that his co-workers were such bad liers, and that I played my hunch well.

Sometimes I wonder if anybody in America even tries to do thier jobs anymore. It just seems that people have gotten so lazy that they can't even be bothered to pick up a phone and have somebody else do the legwork for them, like say a Target operator.

Anyway, I went to a Target Sunday morning and they had them as well, so I'd assume they are starting to show up all over.

Sadly they are 14.99 here as well. I wrote Hasbro about the price change, but that's another story all together.

i dont know why but target employees seem a little bit....well....stupid...walmart employees ususally help me out, around my area the toy manager is a pretty big fan of everything, (marvel, starwars, etc) but the worst is at toys r us...its always teeagers that need some extra cash. the toy departmet manager was a mess. he had his shirt all greased up and sweaty arm pits and had a 5 o' clock shadow. ad reeked to, he as well had no idea what i was talking about...oh well, i still found a Wendigo.

Here's My Quick Review.

Spiral-- I am in love with this figure. the highlight of the wave in my opinion. I don't know if this has been said before but she has a waist Articulation hidden under her belt. The amount of articulation at that is amazing. the Accessories are good. i particularly like how the helmat fits firming on. Score--9.5

Silver Savage-- not a bad figure. not needed either. New Shins, Forearm, hands and weist. the rest is recycled. Still looks nice. 7.5

Adam Warlock-- Not a fan of this figure. However it's a new character so im really glad. The paint is slighty off on the skin. it not human but it's not Adam Warlock either. of course every wave has a bad figure but this is only sub par with the rest. 6

Wolverine (Both)-- The yellow Wolverine is very nice a bit bright for the yellow but nice. It good to see Hasbro a great sculpt. and while i would have prefer a X-force wolverine over the black one it still turned out nice. 7

Spidey-- Like every one else I love this figure. the colour bring me are right there. I particularly like that the put the black spot on the back of the hand. I have alway thought that the Bullseye base would make a great spidey. 9

Union Jack-- Just finishing reading the Union Jack mini series and now i have him. the base really work for this guy have the paint is great. 9.5

BAF-- Red Hulk-- Im one of those people who believe that this should have been some one else but none the less wow. Fantastic figure. 8

thanks for the review, i dont want silver savage, adam, or jack but if thats what it takes to make rulk then....buy buy 45 $ :(

Here's My Quick Review.

How could you give Wolvie only a 7. That is the best ML figure ever made and now he's in his most iconic costume ever. He needs a paint wash but that should only drop him to a 9. So you got tired of waiting for BBTS? I'm getting tired too. How much did pay on ebay? Was it more than the $130 BBTS is charging?

Here's My Quick Review.

How could you give Wolvie only a 7. That is the best ML figure ever made and now he's in his most iconic costume ever. He needs a paint wash but that should only drop him to a 9. So you got tired of waiting for BBTS? I'm getting tired too. How much did pay on ebay? Was it more than the $130 BBTS is charging?

hey my review my score. that plus I'm sick of Wolverine!!!

but no i didn't even bother to wait for BBTS. i just wanted them now. not saying they are not good. Their great. I got the whole lot of over 200 (170 euros)

I've received my Red Hulk wave I bought on Ebay.

Globaly, I think this wave is a really good surprise.

Tarot I agree 100 % with your review.

Personnaly I would giive a 9.5 to the Red Hulk. I don't know the character (I haven't read any of the comics) and I think he didn't really deserve a BAF but I just love it : sculpt, paint (excepted they forgot to paint black his nails :hulk: ), articulations and...big FISTS !!!

Here is a pic with the Hulk... :wink:

Coca.jpg