Red Hulk Series Out!!!

BILLIUM

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Red Hulk is complete!!! Saturday I called around and had no luck with the first three targets I called, so I decided to call the one where I got my Silver Savage and Wolverine variant just two days earlier. I was in luck, they had the last three I needed and held them for me. This is the first build-a-figure I've completed and I'm pretty happy it was. He is an amazing figure. The whole wave is great. Silver Savage is actually one of my favorites, and much better than I expected. My only complaint is that Spidey's head and hands are on the small side compared to the rest of his body, but he's still pretty amazing.

I'm really jealous you guys are all finding tons of these. I just found my first 3 figures last week - Spider-Man, Union Jack and the Surfer. Union Jack was the one I wanted most so I'm glad I have him, but I also really want the Red Hulk. Hopefully Target will keep getting these in.

And I'm jealous of you as I've still only found Spidey. Sheesh. 4 Targets and no luck at all.

GEEK

silver savage, union jack, adam are not very good but its worth it to get red hulk!

007-6.jpg

The only figures I like are Union Jack, Spiral, and Spider-Man. The rest are utter crap, but that's just my opinion.

even wolverine! are you serious? i like uj but his head and feet are small.

spidey, wolvey, spiral, and the reebok mascot are the only good figs like he said. i wanted adam....but he sucked.

silver savage, union jack, adam are not very good but its worth it to get red hulk!

007-6.jpg

The only figures I like are Union Jack, Spiral, and Spider-Man. The rest are utter crap, but that's just my opinion.

spidey, wolvey, spiral, and the reebok mascot are the only good figs like he said. i wanted adam....but he sucked.

Adam was wrong, I'll agree with that. And, the Savage wasn't a necessary toy, but I still liked the way it looked. They showed more attention to detail with this planet hulk toy than they did with the planet hulk. At least they put the control disk on him.

007-6.jpg

Adam was wrong, I'll agree with that. And, the Savage wasn't a necessary toy, but I still liked the way it looked. They showed more attention to detail with this planet hulk toy than they did with the planet hulk. At least they put the control disk on him.

the surfer looks good or what he is, but i never got into that story.

I've found the rest of the Red Hulk wave and I have to say - well done Hasbro! I think that Spiral might just now sit astride my best ML figure list. Those arms are mighty impressive. I am hard pressed to find any flaw in her (lack of double jointed knee and arm swivels). Really great.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find that Hasbro has apparently been listening to us about the limited range of motion in the elbow joint. Adam Warlock (who is caucasin for some reason) had a little more of his bicept cut out so that his arm will actually go to 90 degrees. It's not quite as good as the double jointed Union Jack, who I love, but it is a definite improvement.

I am really happy with the Red Hulk wave. The only real complaint I have is that Warlock doesn't come with a regular hand swap. That and he's the wrong skin color.

• 4 weeks later...