Sign in to follow this  
BILLIUM

Red Hulk Series Out!!!

Found these today after hitting 8 targets on a 120 mile scavenger hunt lol...for anyone looking for these in the Georgia area, they have a case at the Druid Hills target in Atlanta...i had an employee pull warlock and black spidey for me as those were the only two that i needed to finish off the hunt, so the case is still in the back minus those two, it didnt sound like they were going to put them out on the floor until the wave 3 pegwarmers were gone, which will be never haha so get there

bugger, I'm still hanging to get mine from toyglobe, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to put up a pic of the BAF red hulk, so I can see what it looks like with its articulation

Well its been a week since I got Black Suit Spidey and I still have yet to see the rest of the wave. I need these figs now! :wolverine2: LOL

you & me both lol

You and him and me three. Freakin' nothing though I've talked with a couple Targets and they have restocked, but the scalps got the stock schedules and I don't.

I love me Black Spidey, but he needs his room mates.

GEEK

Yeah I just got back from target, and luckly found Black Spidey, Wolverine, and the Wolverine variant, but those are the only three they had. They pulled the two wovlverines for me from the back they brought the case out and i was like yes! But the case wasn't all the Red Hulk series it was mixed with the brood series! Weird and lame!! So yeah just thought id let everyone know some cases might not be all the Red Hulk series, They might be mixed with older series. Why? I HAVE NO CLUE!

Yeah I just got back from target, and luckly found Black Spidey, Wolverine, and the Wolverine variant, but those are the only three they had. They pulled the two wovlverines for me from the back they brought the case out and i was like yes! But the case wasn't all the Red Hulk series it was mixed with the brood series! Weird and lame!! So yeah just thought id let everyone know some cases might not be all the Red Hulk series, They might be mixed with older series. Why? I HAVE NO CLUE!

actually that that might be just the sotre putting them in the same case to save up room in there stock room. I do it all the time at work and i know others do too.

Hey anyone in the Dallas ares find anything, no luck here in HEB.

I went to 6 Targets today around the Ft Worth / Hurst area and didn't even find a hint of Red Hulk figures. I may try Arlington next.

they pull out a box for you?! when i asked she checked the computer and said they got nothing. :(

they pull out a box for you?! when i asked she checked the computer and said they got nothing. :(

Yeah I asked if they had any in the back cause I saw one Black spidey on the floor. And they checked and said they did than I asked if they could please get them for me in the back cause im willing to get them all so then they did so and I got the last two they had left back there.

bugger, I'm still hanging to get mine from toyglobe, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to put up a pic of the BAF red hulk, so I can see what it looks like with its articulation

I got mine off toyglobe too and iam still waiting for it.

I keep looking and looking in my mail and nothing. Once it comes in the mail i'll post pics.

I keep looking and looking in my mail and nothing. Once it comes in the mail i'll post pics.

how long did they say it would take?

They never gave me a shipping date. Just a e-mail saying I bought one and I will get it someday. Iam guessing soon. Like a week or so. I cant wait.

They never gave me a shipping date. Just a e-mail saying I bought one and I will get it someday. Iam guessing soon. Like a week or so. I cant wait.

i hopw you get it soon.

i hopw you get it soon.

Me too.

same here, it's murphy's law, when ya expecting something to happen it doesn't & when ya don't it does!! ( i hope that makes sense?)

Has anyone in the Chicagoland area seen these yet?

There is a rumor that the Chicago tri-state area won't see them till October along with the new resets.

Has anyone else found this to be true?

Yeah I asked if they had any in the back cause I saw one Black spidey on the floor. And they checked and said they did than I asked if they could please get them for me in the back cause im willing to get them all so then they did so and I got the last two they had left back there.

ah, ok, ill try that next time.

For any of us that have this series: Is your Adam Warlock's cape skull deformed? Or is it just me?

For any of us that have this series: Is your Adam Warlock's cape skull deformed? Or is it just me?

Lol upon closer inspection of mine, it appears there are two massive boils jutting out on each side of the face where the jawbone should be. So i would say mine is deformed as well.

It just isn't like the pictures, but it will do since I have been wanting Adam Warlock. I haven't opened them yet but I will post a closer pic of it!

It just isn't like the pictures, but it will do since I have been wanting Adam Warlock. I haven't opened them yet but I will post a closer pic of it!

agreed. it not like we're going to get another Adam Warlock soon. maybe ten year down the line.

Just searched all the Targets around my area again and STILL nothing more to be found. So I'm still only having Spidey and a left arm, and both are feeling lonely without their wave mates.