Savage Silver Surfer Armor?

ToBeLoved

This figure is by far the worst of the wave and I'm a HUGE surfer fan. At this rate we'll never get a proper in scale Surfer. Maybe in three years when TOY BIZ takes back the license.

I feel for you, the FFML Surfer needs another half inch in height and bulk + a bigger noggin. Even the first Surfer would have worked but he had that funny looking alien face. Maybe a silver repaint of Iceman with ears sanded off could be a good stand-in, or maybe a repaint of that Vindicator/Guardian from Ares Wave (although he might be another 6 inch tall figure). Although if they make a Movie figure from the Watchmen Movie of that one character, he could be it.

I feel for you, the FFML Surfer needs another half inch in height and bulk + a bigger noggin. Even the first Surfer would have worked but he had that funny looking alien face. Maybe a silver repaint of Iceman with ears sanded off could be a good stand-in, or maybe a repaint of that Vindicator/Guardian from Ares Wave (although he might be another 6 inch tall figure). Although if they make a Movie figure from the Watchmen Movie of that one character, he could be it.

i thought that the hml walmart exclusive silver surfer box was exactly the xml iceman with his ears shaved off... well it deff is im looking at both of them now.

its the perfect surfer figure. he was never big and buff so you don't want him towering over people.

i thought that the hml walmart exclusive silver surfer box was exactly the xml iceman with his ears shaved off... well it deff is im looking at both of them now.

its the perfect surfer figure. he was never big and buff so you don't want him towering over people.

Yeah he is save for the funny looking, oddly shaped head, but he's not the definitive Silver Surfer IMO. SS (6'4") should be able to stand eye to eye with Thor (6'6") or Doctor Doom (6'5") and not a short twerp like the last two SS figures (6") made by ToyBiz or Hasbro. And being a cosmic being, I want him to be taller than the average Joe.

Yeah he is save for the funny looking, oddly shaped head, but he's not the definitive Silver Surfer IMO. SS (6'4") should be able to stand eye to eye with Thor (6'6") or Doctor Doom (6'5") and not a short twerp like the last two SS figures (6") made by ToyBiz or Hasbro. And being a cosmic being, I want him to be taller than the average Joe.

a 6 foot 4 inch man, will never stand eye to eye with a 6 foot 6 inch man.

This figure is by far the worst of the wave and I'm a HUGE surfer fan. At this rate we'll never get a proper in scale Surfer. Maybe in three years when TOY BIZ takes back the license.

I don't see that happening.

I think most of it does, but we will see.

I was refering to the fact that I don't think Toybiz is coming back...

Btw I also think the armour isn't removable, at least most of it...