Do you know anyone who hated FFF wave THIS much?

JohnnyRebelV2

http://marvel.superarticulated.com/2008/07...ml-hulk-series/

I just saw the guy at superarticulated.com's review of the Hulk wave. He says every figure is a waste of plastic. He also says all the figures are made of cheap rubbery plastic. All my figures from the wave are made of rock hard plastic (I have them all). I think this wave is Hasbro's very best to date and the figures are outstanding. Sure the smaller figures she Hulk, Absorbing Man and Doc could of used some more articulation(double knees and elbows) but they still look great. Also the reviewer said his favorite figure of the wave is She Hulk, who think is the second worst after Skarr. And by the way this guy almost always praises all the DCUC figures.

Opinions?

you know it ironic you saying this JR cause you always the one that says bad things about figures LOL.

any way this guy doesn't know what he is talking bout. This is Hasbro best wave yet. and with the 2-pack and now the Red Hulk wave hasbro are really putting a ton of efort into their figures. the only wave that might beat it ( in my opinion) is the Ares wave.

I thought it was a nice wave. In thought I guess, but actually most of the figures were pretty bad.

I have them all too and they all felt nice and sturdy to me. I hated how much they were too.

But this was probably their best wave being hasbro and all.

That guy on the site seemed to like she hulk a little to much.

FFF IS TIGHT. BEING ALL BIG AND TALL. ONE OF MY FAVORITE BAFs YET.

this guy has no idea what hes talking about. The figures arent that bad i like all of them. They look good together on a shelf. And he says Foom sucks whatever that is just pure crazyness Foom is an awesome figure. Is this guy like 14 or something the only figure he likes is She-Hulk because she has big boobs and is wearing a bikini. One of the best hasbro waves yet

He's a fool and so are those that agree with him. The Hulk wave is better than every figure from DCUC. The same series the guy worships.

Yeah its strange, Wendigo has more paint on him then alot of DCUC figs, AND he has more articulation then any DCUC fig even though he's a big guy.

Must just be a blind DCUC supporter(don't get me wrong, i LOVE my DCUC 3 Nightwing and DCUC 1 Batman, i don't really love my DCUC 2 blue and white Sups but i don't dislike him) but this guy? he's nuts.

I like the wave myself too bad I cant find She Hulk and complete my Foom.

walmart.com got her

I went to target asked a guy to check the back and he came out with one. I completed

FFF in 2 days. Got all the pieces, but the head in one and the head the next day.

Also you could try toys'r'us. I've found some good marvel there before.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah the guy said Fing Fang Foom was cheap, hollow and had no detail! Uh he couldn't have more detail if they tried, he's covered in it.

He said the toy was hollowed!? LOL

I only have the limbs of FFF, so I didn't know he was, but what the review said is quite bias imo. I mean, a lot of the build a figs are hollowed, even the tb figures.

For example: Sentinel, Monkeyman, and Pitt are hollowed because it cost a lot to m ake them solid and bein hollow does not make the toy cheaper imo.

Yeah the guy said Fing Fang Foom was cheap, hollow and had no detail! Uh he couldn't have more detail if they tried, he's covered in it.

He said the toy was hollowed!? LOL

I only have the limbs of FFF, so I didn't know he was, but what the review said is quite bias imo. I mean, a lot of the build a figs are hollowed, even the tb figures.

For example: Sentinel, Monkeyman, and Pitt are hollowed because it cost a lot to m ake them solid and bein hollow does not make the toy cheaper imo.

If Fooms pieces were solid plastic the figures would have been even more expensive than they already were

I'm loving the FFF and most of the figures in the line. Planet Hulk and Wendigo are probably my favorite. End Hulk is great too. Samson could be better but he's still pretty good. I'm liking where Hasbro is going with ML. I hope the improvements continue and they stick with the line. I am going to mighty pissed at Hasbro if they pull the plug on the 6 inch line.