Do you know anyone who hated FFF wave THIS much?

JohnnyRebelV2

i agree with him. this was a semi crappy wave imo. when i came back to this forum, i started a thread about that.....remember? its not total crap, ill admit that, but its no "killer" wave. she-hulk is garbage...windigo is too small, and needs more movement, and son of hulk is proportioned crazy(those legs are crazy imo)

i agree with him. this was a semi crappy wave imo. when i came back to this forum, i started a thread about that.....remember? its not total crap, ill admit that, but its no "killer" wave. she-hulk is garbage...windigo is too small, and needs more movement, and son of hulk is proportioned crazy(those legs are crazy imo)

wendigo is crappy artic wise, i like shehulk tho, and see this as her in between transformation figure. skarr is a great figure except his skirt. his legs look unproportioned but if u take that ruber crappy skirt off you can see it looks good, but they made that rubber skirt horrible. it rides up him way to far. i just pulled down (alot) on mine until he looked normal and i like how he looks. this wave looks nice, but i hate the articulation.even foom pissed me off. non bendy tail, non bendy kneck, not double jointed knees. besides that however i love foom. on a side not, if i didn't desperatly want a doc, i would have thrown that poor excuse for a ml out. this wave was ok. it was great on paint apps, great on plastic usage (except on she hulk all the figures were nicely sized) but crappy on articulation. i think most people skipped over that last part though because everyone is so happy that hasbro is actually listening to us ad giving ok paint jobs

I makes perfect sense that you agree with him. You're both DC Fanboys and both wrong. Skaar shouldn't of been made and She-Hulk is worse than the one we already have and Doc is nothing special. The rest of the wave is great minus Grey Hulk not having fists of any real elbow movement. Absorbing Man could of used double knees and elbows. Other than that? Great wave that is made of very hard plastic. Unlike the 100% lie the douche bag from superarticulated.com made up.

I makes perfect sense that you agree with him. You're both DC Fanboys and both wrong. Skaar shouldn't of been made and She-Hulk is worse than the one we already have and Doc is nothing special. The rest of the wave is great minus Grey Hulk not having fists of any real elbow movement. Absorbing Man could of used double knees and elbows. Other than that? Great wave that is made of very hard plastic. Unlike the 100% lie the douche bag from superarticulated.com made up.

well as a marvel fanboy who has nothing to do with dc i can say this wave pretty much sucked. even you just said in the begging except for doc, shehulk, and skaar, well thats almost have the wave. almost half the wave sucks

and imo opinion doc, and she hulk were made from flimsy plastic