best marvel legend of jean grey.

rogueshug

ok so theres like 6 diff jean grey marvel legends out there now toybiz phoenix green outfit,toybiz dark phoenix ,hasbro 2 pack marvel girl ,hasbro black queen, x3 phoenix, x3 phoenix dark so which captured jean the best in ur opinion i think the toybiz dark phoenix one for sure best head sculpt and paint job i luv it so what do u think true believers? :rogue:

Toybiz versions so far. I did like the two pack Marvel Girl, but the smile was guffy. The X3 versions were only good in sofar as the movies go.

I do want the Icon as well!!

omg i know i mean i could live with the repaint body but that smile errr i cant stand it lol and is the icons out yet its been forever

Toybiz versions so far. I did like the two pack Marvel Girl, but the smile was guffy. The X3 versions were only good in sofar as the movies go.

I do want the Icon as well!!

omg i know i mean i could live with the repaint body but that smile errr i cant stand it lol and is the icons out yet its been forever

Not until Spring :^(

ok so theres like 6 diff jean grey marvel legends out there now toybiz phoenix green outfit,toybiz dark phoenix ,hasbro 2 pack marvel girl ,hasbro black queen, x3 phoenix, x3 phoenix dark so which captured jean the best in ur opinion i think the toybiz dark phoenix one for sure best head sculpt and paint job i luv it so what do u think true believers? :rogue:

I would have to say the Toybiz green phoenix.

the 2pack one was real bad. the smile wasn't even what got me, it was that painted middrift. the black queen wasn't a horrible toy, but i hate figures based off a characters look that lasted an issue or two. the x3 ones are movie figures, get that crap away from my comic toys.

Meh. I like the ML 6 Phoenix, but too me she just looks too...fat. Jean was ment to be a Model, wasn't she?

Icons, hands down. They capture her body perfectly, apart from the head and hair.

I liked the Black Queen, but couldn't they of made a new body and put her in a ML line? The X on the belt is annoying.

umm how can u say that the icons is ur fav when it hasnt even been released yet we all know how hasbro has a way of changin the figures look before its released

Meh. I like the ML 6 Phoenix, but too me she just looks too...fat. Jean was ment to be a Model, wasn't she?

Icons, hands down. They capture her body perfectly, apart from the head and hair.

I liked the Black Queen, but couldn't they of made a new body and put her in a ML line? The X on the belt is annoying.

umm how can u say that the icons is ur fav when it hasnt even been released yet we all know how hasbro has a way of changin the figures look before its released

Ment so far by the looks of it.

If you want a 6inch jeanie to go with your collection (if you have one),i'd recommend the ML6 Green and Yellow phoenix.As zmikey08z said,it does look a little fat,but has top notch articulation.If you'd like a bigger one,the only one out these is the PX Exclusives Icons,which looks great.

BTW,does anyone know a site that has the 2 Icons Phoenix' to order? If you do it would be appreciated.It also has to ship to Ireland.

If you want a 6inch jeanie to go with your collection (if you have one),i'd recommend the ML6 Green and Yellow phoenix.As zmikey08z said,it does look a little fat,but has top notch articulation.If you'd like a bigger one,the only one out these is the PX Exclusives Icons,which looks great.

BTW,does anyone know a site that has the 2 Icons Phoenix' to order? If you do it would be appreciated.It also has to ship to Ireland.

I would of said ForbiddenPlanet , but they stopped letting people order them.

I would of said ForbiddenPlanet , but they stopped letting people order them.

Ah that sucks.Hopefully it will be on the DST/DSC store.