I bought BARON ZEMO MOJO series and its for sale at bbts

MARVELFAN

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop picking on the kid, he is only trying to help. i mean sure he is annoying as hell but what if someone wanted a Baron and he happened to stop on this thread?

It could happen if some one wanted a baron and stopped on this thread.

But some one could also get a cheaper one.

yea but you dont have to treat a kid like trash.

stop picking on the kid, he is only trying to help. i mean sure he is annoying as hell but what if someone wanted a Baron and he happened to stop on this thread?

I am not trying too. I am sorry if I made any one feel less than a person.

Tough #$@#.

The only way he will learn the difference between things that are actually important and are not, is if he is told,harshly.

All of his posts are stupid.Who needs a Baron Zemo? He peg-warmed like crazy.

And the other thing is him and some other people forget to see the sightings and hauls thread at the TOP of the page.Notice the SIGHTINGS part.This is a sighting.Why not post it there? He's been here long enough to notice it.

This just adds to my point that there should be an age restriction on these boards.Perhaps 15+ would be appropriate.

Can we all get along and quit trashing each other. If you think this guys is an idiot then don't respond to these threads and let them die out-if you do not respond then it keeps getting pushed down. So stop responding to thread you feel like the person is an idiot. It doesn't makes us feel any better about you if you trash someone who is just posting thread interesting to him/her. Just don't respond and let the thread go unnotice. Please be nice. That is why these forums were create for us to share information for better or worse. Stop the hate,peeps!

Tough #$@#.

The only way he will learn the difference between things that are actually important and are not, is if he is told,harshly.

And the other thing is him and some other people forget to see the sightings and hauls thread at the TOP of the page.Notice the SIGHTINGS part.This is a sighting.Why not post it there? He's been here long enough to notice it.

This just adds to my point that there should be an age restriction on these boards.Perhaps 15+ would be appropriate.

what happened to the "ignore button" of yours?

Can we all get along and quit trashing each other. If you think this guys is an idiot then don't respond to these threads and let them die out-if you do not respond then it keeps getting pushed down. So stop responding to thread you feel like the person is an idiot. It doesn't makes us feel any better about you if you trash someone who is just posting thread interesting to him/her. Just don't respond and let the thread go unnotice. Please be nice. That is why these forums were create for us to share information for better or worse. Stop the hate,peeps!

EXACTLY

Tough #$@#.

what happened to the "ignore button" of yours?

Did i not make it clear? I dont use ignore.If i did,he would keep doing this without anyone telling him to grow up.

I said for YOU to use ignore.Im alright.

Try to read.

every body hates but venom fan dang if they had a red skull i would of got him instead guys i just need a guy to fight my captain america

What?

Haven't you ever heard of punctuation?

That said....OOOOOOOO, look at the cute little Zemo! Isn't he just so cute you could scream??? Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen my medication? :huh:

Tough #$@#.

Wow......you are so cool. You been here a whole year and you are already able to tell everybody what is actually important and what is not.

Why would anyone make anyone else feel unwelcome on a community board?!

You are being a bully.

Yes, Punctuation is your friend.

Yes, Sometimes people post things that noone else really cares about.

Yes, Sometimes people come off idiotic and annoying.

Yes, There are pre-existing threads for this sorta thing.

But come on....you dont havta be an ass about it all the time. Say your peace (tactfully), point them in the right direction, and be done with it. This is supposed to be a fun place to interact with fellow fans of all ages, not to insult and belittle others.

And FYI, "Visit my website" is the default link text, he was never claiming that BBTS is his site.

On topic...Zemo's an OK figure, and $7 aint that bad of a deal, especially if you've never found one. Good job.