I bought BARON ZEMO MOJO series and its for sale at bbts

MARVELFAN

stop picking on the kid, he is only trying to help. i mean sure he is annoying as hell but what if someone wanted a Baron and he happened to stop on this thread?

It could happen if some one wanted a baron and stopped on this thread.

But some one could also get a cheaper one.

yea but you dont have to treat a kid like trash.

Tough #$@#.

The only way he will learn the difference between things that are actually important and are not, is if he is told,harshly.

All of his posts are stupid.Who needs a Baron Zemo? He peg-warmed like crazy.

And the other thing is him and some other people forget to see the sightings and hauls thread at the TOP of the page.Notice the SIGHTINGS part.This is a sighting.Why not post it there? He's been here long enough to notice it.

This just adds to my point that there should be an age restriction on these boards.Perhaps 15+ would be appropriate.

Wow......you are so cool. You been here a whole year and you are already able to tell everybody what is actually important and what is not.

Why would anyone make anyone else feel unwelcome on a community board?!

You are being a bully.

Yup.I'm the coolest!

He is unwelcome.Simple as that.

You best watch it,or i'll bully you too!

"Gimme your lunch money!"

I love having the power to make threads explode!

Then watching them all disagree and try to protect a forum member (even though ten) who should be able to hold his own.

XD

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough #$@#.

The only way he will learn the difference between things that are actually important

Like talking about toys?

and are not,

Like... talking about toys?

And the other thing is him and some other people forget to see the sightings and hauls thread at the TOP of the page.Notice the SIGHTINGS part.This is a sighting.Why not post it there? He's been here long enough to notice it.

I've been here long enough to notice there's not a lot of conversation going on anymore, and when it is, it's often redundant. The "I found ___" threads are bringing in the responses these days. I'd much rather read that someone is happy about finding a new toy (even if it's only a 'new' toy) than the millionth thread about how much someone STILL hates HML Banshee and White Queen or Hasbro sucking or something else I've seen over and over and over.

This just adds to my point that there should be an age restriction on these boards.Perhaps 15+ would be appropriate.

Yeah. You can only have toys if you're a grown-up! Kids these days, how dare they buy toys! How dare they be happy with their purchase! How dare they tell anyone about it!

Honestly, the kid's excited and he's trying to start a discussion. I'd love to see a board full of that kind of enthusiasm, rather than some 'mature' adult being a pompous elitist and verbally assaulting others for not taking their toy collecting seriously.

Tough #$@#.

The only way he will learn the difference between things that are actually important

Like talking about toys?

and are not,

I've been here long enough to notice there's not a lot of conversation going on anymore, and when it is, it's often redundant. The "I found ___" threads are bringing in the responses these days. I'd much rather read that someone is happy about finding a new toy (even if it's only a 'new' toy) than the millionth thread about how much someone STILL hates HML Banshee and White Queen or Hasbro sucking or something else I've seen over and over and over.

Yeah. You can only have toys if you're a grown-up! Kids these days, how dare they buy toys! How dare they be happy with their purchase! How dare they tell anyone about it!

Honestly, the kid's excited and he's trying to start a discussion. I'd love to see a board full of that kind of enthusiasm, rather than some 'mature' adult being a pompous elitist and verbally assaulting others for not taking their toy collecting seriously.

good point.

Tough #$@#.

Like talking about toys?

and are not,

Oh god.Really another one of these threads?

I can really piss people off. "I have the power!"-Prince Adam/He-man.

Its the fact that this was not intended to show off his excitement for the figure,just posting utter crap as usual. But people would never EVER miss a chace to disagree with me!

If kiddies want to have a board,go to the hasbro one,if its up.So i'd prefer posters here to be serious about their collecting? Sorray!

If people his age want a right to post,they have to stop treating this forum like an IRC chat.

I'm done with this thread.Oh well! Another happy ending.For me,atleast.Over 450 posts????

WOW!

I'd like to thank all the forum posters,noobs and all,for making my post count bigger! Now #$## off!

:P

Oh god.Really another one of these threads?

I can really piss people off. "I have the power!"-Prince Adam/He-man.

Its the fact that this was not intended to show off his excitement for the figure,just posting utter crap as usual. But people would never EVER miss a chace to disagree with me!

Actually, I've defended you when you made sense. I choose sides based on what I think of the issue at hand, not the person.

And I'll admit that the difference between 'look what I got' and 'utter crap' is sometimes slim. Which one do you really think he was going for? Honestly, do you think he said "Let me post about this so that I can annoy people", or do you think he said "Awesome, someone for Captain America to fight! I have to tell everyone!"

I maintain that it was the latter, and I have yet to be convinced that someone being excited about getting new toys (however old they may actually be) is something others should be getting upset about.

If kiddies want to have a board,go to the hasbro one,if its up.So i'd prefer posters here to be serious about their collecting? Sorray!

There's a flipside to this, you know. I'm sure there's some 'mature' toy collecting board out there where they're all serious about toys and no one says anything silly ever. I'm also sure that such a board is pretty darn boring, because aside from finding new stuff, there's really nothing to talk about in the world of Marvel toys right now.

But you're welcome to go join up there if you want. You can complain to your heart's content about kids collecting a toyline like it's... *gasp* ...a toyline!

Even better, let's consider for the moment that he just bought a pegwarmer to go with his new product. So the store got another space to put a toy in (potentially one that YOU want), and the new stock is selling, which as we know is what makes the toy world go 'round. He's supporting the line when others are dropping out left and right. Plain and simple, this hobby (and this line in particular) needs 'new blood' among the collectors. I don't think treating someone like dirt until he thinks that only jerks collect Marvel toys and gives up on Marvel Legends as a result is really the right way to support the hobby.

Hey, look at that. Even when we get mature and serious about it, he still did nothing wrong, and you're still being rude.

If people his age want a right to post,they have to stop treating this forum like an IRC chat.

No, if people his age want a right to post, they have to have basic computer and English skills. That's it. If you're competent enough to fill in the blanks and check your email, you can post here.

Sorry that you don't like it, but that's how it works, and I don't think any amount of your rudeness is going to change it. Your options are pretty much to deal with it, to be rude until the mods get tired of complaints about you and ban you, or to start your own board where you can be an ogre and get to decide who can post.

grog is mean to peeps

You have no idea!

WOW.

Look! I ended it,I'm staying out of it,and what are you doing 8 Ball?

Ah.Trying to continue it.

Sometimes people on this forum are so funny.

XD

Mods come once in a blue moon,and when they do,they do #$## all.How about locking the thread instead of saying :

*Ahem*

Everybody needs to just chill out.....

God knows i NEVER chill out.