I bought BARON ZEMO MOJO series and its for sale at bbts

MARVELFAN

alright, this is a toy board, even if this WAS something important, kids have more of a right than you to post here, but we all have the rite to post here, he was just trying to be helpful.

GROG< OH MY GOD, seriously if you are trying to be like king or queen of this board, thats sad, because like think about it, your bullying a KID on a toy forum, thats sad and pathetic, seriously look at you crap life and then judge him, i have sympathy for you.

this board is supposed to be a happy place, and magic 8 ball, your great, you always say thing right, like thank you,

but marvel fan, that was uncalled for, but you were just trying to help

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God you even more funny than jerry springer.

I can say what ever i want to anyone i want.As you said,its a toy forum,not an everyone be nice and not express your feelings about other people forum.

I'm fine with my life.And how dare you say i have a crap life? Who's the one threatening me in PM's? Eh?

Your pathetic and sad.Telling me what i should do and how i should talk to them.You dont own me.

And you say he was trying to help by calling mea #$#@#? HA! That PM just shows how much he acts like a child.There were days,believe it or not,that people had a passion for collecting,and there were no MARVELFAN's in sight.Simpler times.Better times.

If you class this as a toy board and Marvel Legends are for kids,you can just get out.Thats your naive view on it.They are generally aimed at collectors.What kid wants to pick up Skarr hulk? They would say WTF.

Oh yeah,you can call me King Grogephus The 3rd.

WOW.

Look! I ended it,I'm staying out of it,and what are you doing 8 Ball?

Ah.Trying to continue it.

Sometimes people on this forum are so funny.

I responded to your post. You didn't 'end' anything, you just gave everyone the finger and intoned that you wouldn't be back. That doesn't at all prevent others from responding to you. If you were really, honestly 'done with this thread', you wouldn't still be posting in it, no matter what was said. You would feel that you said your piece and were moving on. That's the entire point of walking away from something like this.

And it's pretty much 'Internet Arguing 101' that a person will make a 'concession' like that when they're well aware they have no leg to stand on. That way they can blast other people simply for posting, rather than address the things they're saying. Seems more like that's what you're trying to do here, rather than 'end' anything at all.

Anyway,for people who still think he's old enough to be on these boards,here's a little pm he sent me:

*snip*

My maturity,how you've changed.

You're blasting him on a public forum for doing something innocent. He's blasting you in private for being rude. His language could be better, but ironically (and probably unintentionally), he IS being the mature one here.

Who's the one threatening me in PM's? Eh?

No one, unless there's another PM you plan to plaster up here to prove how 'mature' you think you are. He called you names, just like everyone calling you a jerk in this thread is doing.

There were days,believe it or not,that people had a passion for collecting,and there were no MARVELFAN's in sight.Simpler times.Better times.

Wow, again with the irony. Marvelfan is showing passion for collecting. You're showing a passion for verbally assaulting him for it.

If you class this as a toy board and Marvel Legends are for kids,you can just get out.Thats your naive view on it.They are generally aimed at collectors.What kid wants to pick up Skarr hulk? They would say WTF.

Or they'd beg mom to buy them 'barbarian Hulk' or something like that. While I'll agree that Marvel Legends are marketed more to collectors than kids, the other 6" Marvel lines, with their action features and such, make it pretty clear that Toy Biz/Hasbro want kids to transition from those into ML, while the collectors can come over to the kid's lines to get characters that aren't offered in the ML line. It's this nice little cross-sell that does in fact end up with kids getting ML figures, which helps support the line for the collectors, and then the kids become collectors, and the line is supported indefinitely.

Well, it would work that way if Hasbro had any brains about it, but that's another topic that already has a thousand threads.

WOW.

Look! I ended it,I'm staying out of it,and what are you doing 8 Ball?

Ah.Trying to continue it.

Sometimes people on this forum are so funny.

I responded to your post. You didn't 'end' anything, you just gave everyone the finger and intoned that you wouldn't be back. That doesn't at all prevent others from responding to you. If you were really, honestly 'done with this thread', you wouldn't still be posting in it, no matter what was said. You would feel that you said your piece and were moving on. That's the entire point of walking away from something like this.

And it's pretty much 'Internet Arguing 101' that a person will make a 'concession' like that when they're well aware they have no leg to stand on. That way they can blast other people simply for posting, rather than address the things they're saying. Seems more like that's what you're trying to do here, rather than 'end' anything at all.

Anyway,for people who still think he's old enough to be on these boards,here's a little pm he sent me:

*snip*

My maturity,how you've changed.

You're blasting him on a public forum for doing something innocent. He's blasting you in private for being rude. His language could be better, but ironically (and probably unintentionally), he IS being the mature one here.

Who's the one threatening me in PM's? Eh?

No one, unless there's another PM you plan to plaster up here to prove how 'mature' you think you are. He called you names, just like everyone calling you a jerk in this thread is doing.

There were days,believe it or not,that people had a passion for collecting,and there were no MARVELFAN's in sight.Simpler times.Better times.

Wow, again with the irony. Marvelfan is showing passion for collecting. You're showing a passion for verbally assaulting him for it.

Or they'd beg mom to buy them 'barbarian Hulk' or something like that. While I'll agree that Marvel Legends are marketed more to collectors than kids, the other 6" Marvel lines, with their action features and such, make it pretty clear that Toy Biz/Hasbro want kids to transition from those into ML, while the collectors can come over to the kid's lines to get characters that aren't offered in the ML line. It's this nice little cross-sell that does in fact end up with kids getting ML figures, which helps support the line for the collectors, and then the kids become collectors, and the line is supported indefinitely.

Well, it would work that way if Hasbro had any brains about it, but that's another topic that already has a thousand threads.

You just keep feeding me!

More replying goodness.

I'll get to you in a minute.

Now,pooda.

"A 10 year old is gonna act like a 10 year old."

So its good to say your a #$#@# to someone?

You think it's ok because he's a kid?

Face it.Kids dont belong here.If they did,instead of him saying your a #$#@#,he would have said something about not picking on him,then called me a #$#@#.Its just not right to come out of the blue in a PM saying your a #$#@#.Why not in the thread? I never pm'd him.He just does it out of randomness,and hate,i have that effect on people.Its goooood.

Now to Magic 8 noBalls.Im terrible :tongue:

You claim he's the mature one?

Shall i really drag up his threads throughout the last few months to prove you wrong? And his posts?

You say he's blasting me.No.He's verbally insulting me.

It would have been ok if i had pm'd him first,but no,alas,i did not.You really dont want to accept that he doesnt belong here.

BTW deadpooliscool was threatening me.Not so much threatening,than telling/commanding me to leave him alone.Oh,that IS threatening.In a sense of the word.

I would have thought that clear since i was asking him the question.

I have 2 passions.Verbally assaulting,and collecting.What? Cant we go between the 2?

And the last paragraph.I cant be bothered quoting.I'm pretty bored of this thread.

So,you say that Marvel Legends ARE for kids,but were intentionaly made for collectors.Huh.New to me.Kids always passed the ML's and didnt give them one look.I've seen it numerous times.I dont know any kids,or heard of any kids started collecting.I have however heard of 15-16 year olds and up start collecting.But no,not kids.

I am really sick of this thread.

I apologize to MARVELFAN.Just to end this.Obviously collectors take the kids side over fellow collectors.My oh my.How times have changed.

But if he makes another utterly ridiculous thread,which he will,you bet i'll be there.

BTW-Another thing that really gets to me is when people claiming to be mature post 2 word and nothing else.Its not a chat people!

you gotta understand that, you keep boxing him in. what else is a child going to do? just look at the post "you a b a**hole f word" hes a child that has no defense against some grown ass men, that keep attacking him.

More the reason to find a forum more suited to him.He is the only 10 year old here.I'd say if he would find a forum with his own age he would more fun.

you gotta understand that, you keep boxing him in. what else is a child going to do? just look at the post "you a b a**hole f word" hes a child that has no defense against some grown ass men, that keep attacking him.

More the reason to find a forum more suited to him.He is the only 10 year old here.I'd say if he would find a forum with his own age he would more fun.

maybe. but its kinda weird that you cant ignore him.

ya you can, just pretend he is making sense

So you do admit he does not make sense?

he's ten. i have a hard time making sense outta any 10 year old.....nor do i try. sometimes he says things that make sense, and other times......but at any rate, if your 18 or better, you shouldnt even mind him.

I have to disagree.

He will post something.

Then ask if your there.

Then say "hmmmm"

And then another stupid post.He is....un-ignorable?

ML came out 6-7 years ago, when the dude was like 5.. More than anything, the dude is happy to find a Toybiz figure at some nline site that isn't over 30 dollars. The thread is not spam or anythin and the forums is not only for us geeky collectors who has a picture of female action figures as their sigs or ppl with videogame characters as their avatars.

Marvelfan, l have some old ml toys misb for retail. If you want any, pm me

I personally do not see what the difference if this poster posted about this or if someone who is 30 posted about findin a ml falcon non variant at some website. If he likes Zemo, more power to him.

Also, Grog demands attention since he clearly is trollin here so he can act big. Also, MARVELNEWS.com isn't your forum, Grog, it is J's. He wanted this forum to be for kids hence the reason swear words are banned and why I have to change the way I type whenever a kid shows up at the forum's chat.