7 Targets + 2 Toys 'R' Us = 1 wicked headache

billmaru

My girlfriend and I left at 10 this morning to go find a Robin from the DCUC series 3 wave. Well, I found a Green Lantern and Sinestro, but no Robin. So, on to Target #2. Not a single DC figure but low and behold Red Hulk figures. I found Black suit Spidey (meh) and Yellow Wolverine. Well, I had forgot they were out so on the search went. I went to 5 more Targets after that and found 1 Spiral and 1 Adam Warlock (They had plenty of Black suit Spideys). Still....I didn't find the one figure I was looking for. ALso I am a little upset at the lack of a hip swivel on Adam Warlock and Spiral...What gives? Anyways, happy Labor Day Weekend everyone, happy hunting as well!

IMG_4329.jpg

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

noSwivel.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent score bud!!, plus you went if ya gf, so ya killed to birds with 1 stone in a sense, right? (spent time with girlfriend whilst hunting for figurines)

It's funny you mention that. WHen I asked her if she wanted to go she was like " Sure, it will be fun to go on the hunt with you and we can spend some time together doing it". She's a Neopets' plushie freak, so we share a common interest when it comes to these things.

Well, take the Marvel Select Thanos. Went for about the same price as Adam, maybe a little cheaper when it came out. It's a great, iconic figure with......an interchangeable infinity gauntlet. That's attention to detail, and if i'm paying more for a smaller figure, then include that attention to detail. Some days you want your warlock omnipotent, some days ya don't

i told someone a while back when Tom Tom posted that "hasbro price increase" column, that the ML mid price increase would mean 5.00. damn if these red hulk figs are 15.00, then that would mean im right......and i dont wanna be. :sad:

Are they increaseing the price. That would suck. Good thing I bought my redhulk offline.

Would they raise the price of ares?

They were 9.99 everywhere I went. I'm not sure if I can survive another wave of pocket breakers. In fact it seems DC products increased to 10.99 from 9.99, but I could very well be mistaken. I hope I can find Union Jack and Silver Savage now. I'm not even a fan of Hulk, I just love grabbing a new figure that I don't have a representation of yet.

They were 9.99 everywhere I went. I'm not sure if I can survive another wave of pocket breakers. In fact it seems DC products increased to 10.99 from 9.99, but I could very well be mistaken. I hope I can find Union Jack and Silver Savage now. I'm not even a fan of Hulk, I just love grabbing a new figure that I don't have a representation of yet.

DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!

wow, adam warlocks articulation is worth than i thought!

well im going after only spidey and wolvy and so thats a relief. i know some of you are breaking your backs for the whole series (or spiral, i still dont know what so special about her).

its spiral..... any xmen collector needs her right next to mojo. she looks nice as well.....

DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!

Uh, stop pushing this $15.00 thing. The ML figs (With the exception of the HUlk line) are $9.99 unless you buy from some overpriced on-line sight or a shop that has to buy retail and then mark them up. Target Red Hulk figs are $9.99

GEEK