7 Targets + 2 Toys 'R' Us = 1 wicked headache

billmaru

DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!

Uh, stop pushing this $15.00 thing. The ML figs (With the exception of the HUlk line) are $9.99 unless you buy from some overpriced on-line sight or a shop that has to buy retail and then mark them up. Target Red Hulk figs are $9.99

GEEK

sit down and be quiet. read all of the damn post before you comment on something ive said. someone said that adam could be better for 15.00....period. i havent seen them in my hand yet, and i didnt pay much attention to the tag, when i missed them the other day. i could care less about pushing "bad news"...get it straight GEEK.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were 9.99 everywhere I went. I'm not sure if I can survive another wave of pocket breakers. In fact it seems DC products increased to 10.99 from 9.99, but I could very well be mistaken. I hope I can find Union Jack and Silver Savage now. I'm not even a fan of Hulk, I just love grabbing a new figure that I don't have a representation of yet.

DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!

wow, adam warlocks articulation is worth than i thought!

well im going after only spidey and wolvy and so thats a relief. i know some of you are breaking your backs for the whole series (or spiral, i still dont know what so special about her).

its spiral..... any xmen collector needs her right next to mojo. she looks nice as well.....

i am an x-men fan, but i never liked that part of the series. (show, comics, whatever)

They were 9.99 everywhere I went. I'm not sure if I can survive another wave of pocket breakers. In fact it seems DC products increased to 10.99 from 9.99, but I could very well be mistaken. I hope I can find Union Jack and Silver Savage now. I'm not even a fan of Hulk, I just love grabbing a new figure that I don't have a representation of yet.

wow, adam warlocks articulation is worth than i thought!

well im going after only spidey and wolvy and so thats a relief. i know some of you are breaking your backs for the whole series (or spiral, i still dont know what so special about her).

its spiral..... any xmen collector needs her right next to mojo. she looks nice as well.....

i am an x-men fan, but i never liked that part of the series. (show, comics, whatever)

well....most collectors are completist. if i were still collecting everything marvel, i'd buy her in a hurry.....to each its own.

Uh, stop pushing this $15.00 thing. The ML figs (With the exception of the HUlk line) are $9.99 unless you buy from some overpriced on-line sight or a shop that has to buy retail and then mark them up. Target Red Hulk figs are $9.99

GEEK

sit down and be quiet. read all of the damn post before you comment on something ive said. someone said that adam could be better for 15.00....period. i havent seen them in my hand yet, and i didnt pay much attention to the tag, when i missed them the other day. i could care less about pushing "bad news"...get it straight GEEK.

Got it straight from your post. It's even still there. Right above. Sounds like you're still confused. What's the bad news? That you're not paying $15.00?

GEEK

GEEK

Got it straight from your post. It's even still there. Right above. Sounds like you're still confused. What's the bad news? That you're not paying $15.00?

GEEK

im not confused at all....you are. youre the one that made the "pushing bad news" comment, by telling me to quit pushing the price raise(which would be bad news if they went up). like i said... i responded to what this guy said...

spacer.gif

hmmm, minor quibble i suppose, but why no removable left hand / removable Infinity guantlet for adam warlock? It's those little lack of details that annoys me on a $15.00 eagerly anticipated figure

theyre $15 already? jesus, i thought they were doin that for '09...

no. one guy made the comment about adam's gauntlet, and what you get for 15.00. i said that i remember when you posted the increase.......thats it.

No offense Pooda, but your comments seem to intone that you're taking CJDDO's comment to mean that MLs are $15 now. Given that he isn't saying that he actually found any of the new stuff, and his follow-up post about Thanos also being $15 or less (when he has a retail of about $20), I'd say he's a bit confused on what the prices of his toys are.

That's what GEEK is trying to get at... to a casual reader you appear to be talking about a price increase that hasn't happened (yet?) as though it's in place and been reported here, which I don't think was your intent. You guys are compounding a simple misunderstanding.

On another note... if there are no BAFs after Red Hulk/Ares/Nemesis, and we're likely to get mostly/all 2-packs for the foreseeable future, and the price increase is happening after that... I'm not really sure how a price increase for single MLs really affects anything at all, at least for the moment. Then again, maybe I'm confused about what's going on. :wacko:

I agree, although it's a catch 22, hats off to them it is the first adam warlock figure produced (to my knowledge that is), perhaps they my consider that if he's done again for a 2 pack, maybe?

It's the first 6" figure. Toy Biz released a few back in the 5" days, although I believe they were all exclusives of one form or another and not general retail.

no. one guy made the comment about adam's gauntlet, and what you get for 15.00. i said that i remember when you posted the increase.......thats it.

No offense Pooda, but your comments seem to intone that you're taking CJDDO's comment to mean that MLs are $15 now. Given that he isn't saying that he actually found any of the new stuff, and his follow-up post about Thanos also being $15 or less (when he has a retail of about $20), I'd say he's a bit confused on what the prices of his toys are.

That's what GEEK is trying to get at... to a casual reader you appear to be talking about a price increase that hasn't happened (yet?) as though it's in place and been reported here, which I don't think was your intent. You guys are compounding a simple misunderstanding.

On another note... if there are no BAFs after Red Hulk/Ares/Nemesis, and we're likely to get mostly/all 2-packs for the foreseeable future, and the price increase is happening after that... I'm not really sure how a price increase for single MLs really affects anything at all, at least for the moment. Then again, maybe I'm confused about what's going on. :wacko:

i thought CJDDO was talking about adam. what i out out of it was that the gauntlet didnt come off, and for 15.00 that sucked. he might of been wrong, i might of made a statement based on wrong info, but its not impossible to see that.(you seen it because you bothered to read the posts....others didnt)

i thought CJDDO was talking about adam. what i out out of it was that the gauntlet didnt come off, and for 15.00 that sucked. he might of been wrong, i might of made a statement based on wrong info, but its not impossible to see that.(you seen it because you bothered to read the posts....others didnt)

So sorry. I did "seen" it, I was just going off what Pooda wrote in his message. Which was

"DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!"

Seems to me that the word "Now" means "now" to any type of reader. If only Pooda had read the post from billmaru ahead of his he would have seen the confirmed $9.99 price and not made this mistake. No problem, he gets confused, like when he insisted there was no Torch figure in a BAF line.

GEEK

So sorry. I did "seen" it, I was just going off what Pooda wrote in his message. Which was

"DCUC has went up to 10.99. 12.88 at walmart.....and now 15.00 for MLs. the world is going up fellas!"

Seems to me that the word "Now" means "now" to any type of reader. If only Pooda had read the post from billmaru ahead of his he would have seen the confirmed $9.99 price and not made this mistake. No problem, he gets confused, like when he insisted there was no Torch figure in a BAF line.

GEEK

good! im glad that you "seen" it! anyway.... i should of read....as you. if i would have read the post above the one i commented to, then yes, you are correct in your statement... but i didnt. my comment was correct for the statement i got the info from. as for confused.....no, i made a mistake. i never insisted that there was no human torch in that wave, i said that i havent seen it. BIG difference.(go check it) i also stood corrected.

Hey If you get those guy you mind selling me the Red Hulk Parts?

:wink: