7 Targets + 2 Toys 'R' Us = 1 wicked headache

billmaru

Jeez, I apologize for causing the stir. I misquoted the prtice of the figure, but my sentiment even for a 9.99 figure is still there. The gauntlet should be removeable. It's a marvel legend figure, right? it should have the proverbial bells and whistles

you just misquoted the price, and i made a comment based on your info. you were wrong, which in turn, made me wrong as well. no harm, no foul.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, I apologize for causing the stir. I misquoted the prtice of the figure, but my sentiment even for a 9.99 figure is still there. The gauntlet should be removeable. It's a marvel legend figure, right? it should have the proverbial bells and whistles

you just misquoted the price, and i made a comment based on your info. you were wrong, which in turn, made me wrong as well. no harm, no foul.

No stir. I didn't even mean to get Pooda worked up. All I was trying to do was loose the $15 thing. It gets out of hand soooo easy. I agree, the gauntlet should be removable. Heck, swappable parts is Hasbro's new rage, so why not where it really means something. Plus tossing that gauntlet onto Surfer or someone else would be fun, too.

GEEK

No stir. I didn't even mean to get Pooda worked up. All I was trying to do was loose the $15 thing. It gets out of hand soooo easy. I agree, the gauntlet should be removable. Heck, swappable parts is Hasbro's new rage, so why not where it really means something. Plus tossing that gauntlet onto Surfer or someone else would be fun, too.

GEEK

i know. i shouldnt even of gotten stupid over it. eff it.

The gauntlet should be removeable. It's a marvel legend figure, right? it should have the proverbial bells and whistles

Abso-freakin'-lutely.

Actually, I'd settle for him coming without those bells and whistles accessories, since I haven't read that comic, and just had an interchangeable hand.

Get it? Bells and... eh, never mind.

Anyway, I would even prefer not getting the IG at all over having a non-removable one. Adam only possessed it for a limited time, and maybe I'd like him to represent some other part of his 40-year history. Sure, the costume still wouldn't be accurate, since it's very much his 90s look, but one nitpick at a time...

Some people are saying "since this is the only wave they're getting the rest of the year, they will keep it stocked." I don't know if I buy that. Yeah it makes since that Target wouldn't want to loose the business to Wal-Mart around the holiday season. I just don't know if they care enough, from what I've seen it seems they are more interested in star wars and other action figures. The targets around me got about 1 or 2 cases of FFF and never restocked. I never even saw a Fantastic Four wave (was that a wal-mart exclusive, only found them there).