which elektras betta hasbro or toybiz???

rogueshug

k just thought id throw this question out there cause i want to know what yall think which marvel legends elektra is better the hasbro 2 pack one or the toybiz one i say the toybiz one sure it doesnt come with 2 heads lol but it looks better the hasbro one is to pale and not very pretty so which one will yall be displayin next to ur daredevil ???

Two-pack (hasbro) by a landslide.

I've never liked the one from Toy Biz, the hips make it impossible to get a natural looking standing pose....but the big thing for me has always been that god-awful face. I hate it. I really do. I always see it used on customs, and i end up slightly disliking them, no matter how good, because she's very recognizable. If i never had to see a picture of that face again, I'd be a happy man.

I can't stand it....she's ugly. 'Hit ever branch in the Ugly Tree on the way down' kinda ugly. I shudder even thinking about it. I know, I know, a little extreme, but thats my opinion.

Two-pack (hasbro) by a landslide.

I've never liked the one from Toy Biz, the hips make it impossible to get a natural looking standing pose....but the big thing for me has always been that god-awful face. I hate it. I really do. I always see it used on customs, and i end up slightly disliking them, no matter how good, because she's very recognizable. If i never had to see a picture of that face again, I'd be a happy man.

I can't stand it....she's ugly. 'Hit ever branch in the Ugly Tree on the way down' kinda ugly. I shudder even thinking about it. I know, I know, a little extreme, but thats my opinion.

haha