New spidey classic figs out

jjlecaros

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before I get my hopes up and waste my gas has anybody spotted the newer ones in the Michigan area? I go pretty much all over (Roseville, Troy, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, Livonia, and Metro Detroit). I have been having a heck of a time finding any new figures despite hitting up no fewer then 5 Walmarts, and 10 Targets. :spidey_deadtopic:

Before I get my hopes up and waste my gas has anybody spotted the newer ones in the Michigan area? I go pretty much all over (Roseville, Troy, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, Livonia, and Metro Detroit). I have been having a heck of a time finding any new figures despite hitting up no fewer then 5 Walmarts, and 10 Targets. :spidey_deadtopic:

They were still at Wal-Mart on M59 and adams in auburn hills as of last night. Thats were I got mine so their in out territory.

Just got Venom today in the mail (Along with Transformer Universe Silverbolt).

It a nice figure and im glad i got it. But now that i have it, i just have to say it's not something to run to the store for. if you see if shopping one day you might pick it up but not rushing to the store for it.

Maybe it just my figure my my lower Torso is off and i can't get it to line up.

Otherwise i give it a 7.5 out of 10.

Just spreading the word, hasbrotoyshop.com has the new wave of spideys instock, including the variants of Venom and the clear Iron Spider-Man. I got both Iron Spider-Mans. The variant is listed as Iron Spiderman and the regular as Iron Spider-Man. They don't have the Mcfarlane Spider-Man, but the rest (Carnage, Green Goblin, etc) are there.

could anyone tell me where i could get one of these? can't find them on ebay and i can't get them from walmart cause i am from germany. i like the venom, black spidey and the mcfarlane spider-man. if anyone knows a shop that has this figures please tell me. thanks.

the mcfarlane spider-man looks cool. i have it in blue but a black version would be nice too :_D

PS: not sure if hasbrotoyshop.com ships to germany.

does anyone know if you get both versions of venom in the case. blue and purple versions. i just want to know because i have a case of the new spider man classics coming next week from BBTS.

The case I got mine from had both, but the originator of this thread said his didn't. It seems you will get two crappy Black Spider-man, and two crappy scuba spider-man though;-)

GEEK

i found them last night!

target in murrieta.

kinda picked over, but they still had the two i wanted (iron and mcfarlane)

they had the blue arms down venom, and one more i cant remember.

mcfarlane spidey is awesome! but i'm thinking about giving him a light blue drybrush. the black is just too dark for me. iron spidey needs a complete repaint too. he's friggin PINK! i'll use jin saotome's iron man paint techniques to give him more accurate colors.

might be a while before i get to it since i'm moving monday, but i'll post when i get it done.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they used the head from the Wave 4 Venom (the one with the tail, which isn't comic accurate at all. still cool though!) for the one that is out now. That head looks way more like the new Thunderbolts Venom with the red "pupils" in the white eye area.

Also I have an Iron Spidey see through Variant for cost plus shipping if anyone wants it!

no, the anti-hasbro part.

sorry but im anti-hasbro..............for marvel, i mean i like their other stuff...........i mean i would compare the Hulk movie toys with the Incredible Hulk movie toys and i say ugh to the Incredible line...

and the iron man line..........ah forget it /flaming

anyways im anti until they release more redecos. :D. and those two packs look pretty cool