• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got them today.

P1000117.jpg

These 2 look good, but im still annoyed that they are shrinking the figs, keep them the same size!!! big figs shoudl be big (like juggs) small figs should be small (like moleman) TRANNTULAA shoudl be the same size of atleast spiderman 6" hasbro!

No offense, but Juggy's dome looks like my friend's girlie toy when she needs to get off on those cold wintry nights. Batteries included ???

I measured Tarantula. He's 5 1/2" tall. WTF Hasbro? I've been looking forward to this guy for six months and this shrimp is what I get? And what's with one arm having forearm swivel and the other doesn't?

Does anyone know if the Venom head comes off easily? i want to swap it out and put it on the head of the Venom from the last wave with the more accurate spider symbol on his chest. But I don't want to break his head.

And did anybody else notice that since Dark Avengers #1 came out, the Black Suited Spider-Man from the Red Hulk wave retroactively became the new Dark Avengers Venom?

I measured Tarantula. He's 5 1/2" tall. WTF Hasbro? I've been looking forward to this guy for six months and this shrimp is what I get? And what's with one arm having forearm swivel and the other doesn't?

awwww, 5 1/2" tall is crap... ima goin to have to display him on an angle or somethin, so he just looks like hes kneelin... such a shame, i hope in the future, if they make any other classic great villians, they make them the right size... might have to email hasbro about this.

on a postive note atleast they all released, cant wait to find em and buy.

Got them today.

P1000117.jpg

These 2 look good, but im still annoyed that they are shrinking the figs, keep them the same size!!! big figs shoudl be big (like juggs) small figs should be small (like moleman) TRANNTULAA shoudl be the same size of atleast spiderman 6" hasbro!

No offense, but Juggy's dome looks like my friend's girlie toy when she needs to get off on those cold wintry nights. Batteries included ???

you know about her "problem", and you do nothing to help her?

"Jugs is based on classic Jugs so he should be shorter then the ML6 figure."

Maybe I'm mixed up here, but I thought this sculpt was supposed to be in the visual style of heroic Juggs. The one that joined Excalibur is the weakened Juggernaut, "Classic" Juggernaut was the most powerful. Going back to the early 80's Juggy was supposed to be 6'10" 900lbs, before that this is about the smallest you'd see him drawn -

102-1.jpg

Maybe you could argue he was shorter, but as you can see in the very next issue, he's always been thick -

103-1.jpg

This figure, if anything, is thinned out. And why would a Spider-Man based line go this direction anyway? Shouldn't they be basing him on how he looked when he faced Spidey in the classic Amazing 2-parter?

229.jpg

230.jpg

juggernaut1.gif

BTW, all this just turned into a shameless opportunity to post pics from old comics. Awesome old comics.

Maybe I'm mixed up here, but I thought this sculpt was supposed to be in the visual style of heroic Juggs. The one that joined Excalibur is the weakened Juggernaut, "Classic" Juggernaut was the most powerful. Going back to the early 80's Juggy was supposed to be 6'10" 900lbs, before that this is about the smallest you'd see him drawn -

102-1.jpg

Maybe you could argue he was shorter, but as you can see in the very next issue, he's always been thick -

103-1.jpg

This figure, if anything, is thinned out. And why would a Spider-Man based line go this direction anyway? Shouldn't they be basing him on how he looked when he faced Spidey in the classic Amazing 2-parter?

229.jpg

230.jpg

juggernaut1.gif

BTW, all this just turned into a shameless opportunity to post pics from old comics. Awesome old comics.

he still looks smaller than the current juggs, plus the new fig is the same size a venom. that means a ML fig should be inscale seeing that juggs was only 6'10.

102-1.jpg

103-1.jpg

229.jpg

230.jpg

juggernaut1.gif

AWESOME INDEED! Nice pics!

Oh how I miss reading "real" comic books, and not the crap they pimp out these days.

Thank god for trade paperbacks and other such reprint volumes.

I'll have to pass on the new, puny Juggernaut, because there is no beating the original baby!!!

ONE OF THE BEST LEGEND'S EVER MADE!!

3221354072_538eb90fe0_o.jpg

there you are right buddy. now look at that amazing piece. i am so happy with this juggernaut. the arms are too wide my ass. this is a real machine who doesnt looks like a dickhead. he is perfect to me. by the way, whats up with that wrestling mask on the new juggernaut? was that in the comics someday? i cant remember.

I've joked for a while about Hasbro's new 5.75 inch ML line... looks like I'll have to revise that to 5.5 inch ML line. Maybe Hasbro plans to merge the ML and MU lines by continuing to shrink MLs! That would make Psychoman very happy. Pym Particles anyone?

I can't wait til someone is able to post pics of the new Juggs next to the ML 6 line one.

Can anyone clear up what version of Venom the one from the last Spider-man wave is suppose to be? Eddie Brock? Gargan? I know this new one with the tail (Gargan) only appreared in comics once or twice, but it's still pretty cool. I ask since the really old Venom from Toy Biz, which is much smaller and less muscular, was suppose to be Brock. The later TB larger one, and Hasbro's reissue of that larger figure, were all suppose to be Gargan to my knowledge.

post-16011-1232757110_thumb.jpg

post-16011-1232757127_thumb.jpg

I've joked for a while about Hasbro's new 5.75 inch ML line... looks like I'll have to revise that to 5.5 inch ML line. Maybe Hasbro plans to merge the ML and MU lines by continuing to shrink MLs! That would make Psychoman very happy. Pym Particles anyone?

I can't wait til someone is able to post pics of the new Juggs next to the ML 6 line one.

Can anyone clear up what version of Venom the one from the last Spider-man wave is suppose to be? Eddie Brock? Gargan? I know this new one with the tail (Gargan) only appreared in comics once or twice, but it's still pretty cool. I ask since the really old Venom from Toy Biz, which is much smaller and less muscular, was suppose to be Brock. The later TB larger one, and Hasbro's reissue of that larger figure, were all suppose to be Gargan to my knowledge.

The skinny version and both the bulk versions are Eddie brock.I think that in the reissue Hasbro painted the logo wrong to get people to buy the same figure twice.

The skinny version and both the bulk versions are Eddie brock.I think that in the reissue Hasbro painted the logo wrong to get people to buy the same figure twice.

Realy wow i did not know that, i thought the newest one (before the tail) was Mac without the tail i didnt know it was brock...

I am a true believer of the Juggernaut of ML Series 6. At first I was one of those who complained about his long arms and wide proportions and asked for a resculpt. But realizing this is a remotely improbable feat, I decided to get him through EBay. After I won him in auction, I said to myself, this sculpt will never ever be topped, not by Hasbro ever. And the likeness comes across as in his appearance in the videogame, "X-Men: Children of the Atom". I considered his exaggerated proportions could be attributed to the unimaginable magical properties of the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak !! And he is truly a menacing, unrelentling force of nature and because of this transformation, able to match and go toe to toe with the Hulk. So I have no problem with the 2004 figure. The new one looks like it was pieced and sculpted together haphazardly with a ridiculous looking bullet helmet with weird eye openings. The fists were more awkward looking than the previous version.

Ok, I'll only post two pics this time... ok, maybe three... or more...

This is the classic Juggernaut -

juggernaut.gif

This is first appearance Juggs -

398px-Uncanny12.jpg

Which doesn't really help, except look at the size of those hands!

I don't see how the new fig relates to either. It looks like power-drained Excalibur Juggy to me -

Juggernaut.PNG

One more, "by the way, whats up with that wrestling mask on the new juggernaut? was that in the comics someday? i cant remember."

juggernaut2.gif

I want to say that pic is from Uncanny 208 or 209 (so...1986 or so), fighting against Nimrod, but I'm not positive.