New spidey classic figs out

jjlecaros

The skinny version and both the bulk versions are Eddie brock.I think that in the reissue Hasbro painted the logo wrong to get people to buy the same figure twice.

Actually (Even though it is a recast of Eddie figure) the latest Vemon is suppose to be Mac Gargan as in Thunderbolts and the symbol change was caused by electrical implants designed to keep symbiote in check.

Venomtbolts.png

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I'll only post two pics this time... ok, maybe three... or more...

This is the classic Juggernaut -

juggernaut.gif

This is first appearance Juggs -

398px-Uncanny12.jpg

Which doesn't really help, except look at the size of those hands!

I don't see how the new fig relates to either. It looks like power-drained Excalibur Juggy to me -

Juggernaut.PNG

One more, "by the way, whats up with that wrestling mask on the new juggernaut? was that in the comics someday? i cant remember."

juggernaut2.gif

I want to say that pic is from Uncanny 208 or 209 (so...1986 or so), fighting against Nimrod, but I'm not positive.

damn at least they did this right. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: thanks man for showing me this. great of you.

Ok, I'll only post two pics this time... ok, maybe three... or more...

This is the classic Juggernaut -

juggernaut.gif

This is first appearance Juggs -

398px-Uncanny12.jpg

Which doesn't really help, except look at the size of those hands!

I don't see how the new fig relates to either. It looks like power-drained Excalibur Juggy to me -

Juggernaut.PNG

One more, "by the way, whats up with that wrestling mask on the new juggernaut? was that in the comics someday? i cant remember."

juggernaut2.gif

I want to say that pic is from Uncanny 208 or 209 (so...1986 or so), fighting against Nimrod, but I'm not positive.

damn at least they did this right. :tongue::tongue::tongue: thanks man for showing me this. great of you.

Same here, thanks for the pics, atleast hasbro didnt do him worng i also dont mind the mask looks prety cool.

The skinny version and both the bulk versions are Eddie brock.I think that in the reissue Hasbro painted the logo wrong to get people to buy the same figure twice.

Actually (Even though it is a recast of Eddie figure) the latest Vemon is suppose to be Mac Gargan as in Thunderbolts and the symbol change was caused by electrical implants designed to keep symbiote in check.

Venomtbolts.png

The only thing the reissue figure has from Mac Gargan is the symbol, the eyes are just like Eddie Brock's Venom and even in the box it only said Venom so I guess it's just Eddie Brcok Venom with Mac Gargan's Venom symbol.

Here's some pics of Juggs in SM books (since this is SMC Juggs, and not X-Men Juggs). Unfortunately, there are some older ones, but it's harder to find those pics.

juggernaut1.gif

300px-AmazingSpider-Man229.jpg

49811-4421-64662-1-spider-man_super.jpg

venomthemadness01185ta.jpg

Venom is getting a beatdown, but always with a smile on his face... :biggrin:

i would love to get a venom head sculpt like this or a mc farlane head sculpt. wow this is a new idea for hasbro, you can even do a 2-pack and rererelease the mcfarlane spiderman? no? since they love rererereleasing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey does someone has pics of the new spidermans? not the villains but spidey himself. i cant find any. i dont even find them on ebay.

ironspidey.jpg

I like that Spidey enough that he can go to the back of my Spidey shelf. But is he out yet with the wave or what? Does anyone have any in hand pictures?

Like I said, the Target near me had 5 of the new spiderman (3 blue, 2 black); they had no other new figs. FN scalpers.