• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is not my pic, it was posted over on the fwoosh -

juggernaut001st2.jpg

actually size wise it isn't as bad as some people are thinking. plus he has shrunk recently in the comics right?

Alright its official that Venom and Juggernaut I am getting, and nothing will stop me except not having the money to buy them, LOL.

juggernaut001st2.jpg

actually size wise it isn't as bad as some people are thinking. plus he has shrunk recently in the comics right?

Alright its official that Venom and Juggernaut I am getting, and nothing will stop me except not having the money to buy them, LOL.

How about not being able to find them?

thanks for the pic but prototypes always look amazing with hasbro. i wanna see a picture of the final product because lets face it, we are talking hasbro here.

For anyone who is interested,

I was in Target today and took these with my phone. It's the same as the one in the

marevel news section

Doesn't look too bad in the picture, but in person, the head is way too big and he has no neck (because the head was so big).

3231136840_83ae472690.jpg3230287061_5d66dbb508.jpg

thanks for the pic but prototypes always look amazing with hasbro. i wanna see a picture of the final product because lets face it, we are talking hasbro here.

I was in Target today and took these with my phone. It's the same as the one in the

marevel news section

Doesn't look too bad in the picture, but in person, the head is way too big and he has no neck (because the head was so big).

lol he looks realy wierd when you cants ee his neck, i like the prevoise SMC one beter, this ones paint looks good as do the fingers, but the head is ruined.

why did i even asked for the pics? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: the worst thing is that if i see it around here, i may pick it up just because i am so happy to finaly get a new spidey figure. so i hope hasbro doesnt deliver to my country.

a year ago i cryied to get some figs around here and now ,i hope they never come. how strange this world finaly is.

juggernaut001st2.jpg

How about not being able to find them?

Last resort would be Hasbro toy shop and the desperation would be ebay. I can find them one way or the other that will not be a problem. I am a man of many methods when it comes to finding figures.

marevel news section

Are they different colors (one red & dark blue or red & black) or is it just the same figure in a different pose?

marevel news section

Are they different colors (one red & dark blue or red & black) or is it just the same figure in a different pose?

Yes (as I said above). One is red/blue, the other is red/black (or very dark blue)

I haven't found any around me, but it seems that these new Spider-Man Classic figures are currently available in stores in many areas of the country. Since this seems to be the case, my question is, why aren't their hardly any up for sale on Ebay?

If you do a search under "Action Figures" for Tarantula or Juggernaut, there are only like two of the new figures up for auction right now. Seems strange since usually by the time figures come out in stores they are already abundant on Ebay.

I haven't found any around me, but it seems that these new Spider-Man Classic figures are currently available in stores in many areas of the country. Since this seems to be the case, my question is, why aren't their hardly any up for sale on Ebay?

If you do a search under "Action Figures" for Tarantula or Juggernaut, there are only like two of the new figures up for auction right now. Seems strange since usually by the time figures come out in stores they are already abundant on Ebay.

i was asking myself the same question.

That's correct I meant search under the "Toys & Hobbies-Action Figure" sub-category.

Also I didn't say I couldn't find ANY of them on Ebay, just HARDLY ANY. Which means 2 or 3 listings. Whereas, usually by the time figures show up on store pegs there are at least 10 to 20 listings for them already on Ebay... But not this time, and I was just wondering why. Seems a little odd to me.

FYI, they're not available on Hasbro's website either.