New spidey classic figs out

jjlecaros

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did they make a brock Venom with a Gargan symbol and a Gargan Venom with a Brock Symbol??? It's tempting to repaint the symbol on this new fig once I get it.

havent you readed the q&a? they are all big marvel fans. hasbro loves marvel and every guy reads the spiderman comics.

i mean with all the comics they are reading, it is hard to know who venom actualy is. isnt it. why do a good paintjob when they know that we hate that. why have a good symbol when you can have a different one? i know why. i know the answer and dont wait for an answer from hasbro because you wont get any. here is the truth, so they can RERERERERERERErelease that damn figure and try to do it right.

hasbro: "whats a mc gargan? we never heard of it. is that a new burger? oh, you fans and teasing with us poor hasbro employees." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well first gratz for u to get them , but im not a spiderman fan at all, unless is the iron one but yep its true it looks like pink i think maeby could be bad paint job with the figures or the camara but any way i will go and find that iron armor spider man let the other ones for spiderman fans and the venom for tarot ^^ take care people!

omg... wat a waste of such a good character... smaller then elektra... that almost makes me puke why would they do that jugs, venom and even spidey are the right size why is he so damn short... icon8.gificon8.gificon8.gificon8.gificon8.gif

Being cheap, trying to save plastic... and increasing profit margins in the process:(

omg... wat a waste of such a good character... smaller then elektra... that almost makes me puke why would they do that jugs, venom and even spidey are the right size why is he so damn short... icon8.gificon8.gificon8.gificon8.gificon8.gif

Being cheap, trying to save plastic... and increasing profit margins in the process:(

Or they could just have had a factory error with the figure like other companies do time from time(like Mattel)

I got Tarantula and Juggernaut in the mail today. Here's my quick review.

Tarantula-- Beside the size Tarantula is a nice figure. it has all the Quicksilver Articulation except one which is weird because it is the right lower arm cut. it has it in the left one but not the right? The head is Forge's alternate head with a resculpt to the top half of the head so that it looks like a mask. Basically they smoothed the hair out. Not that many people would notice it much. The paint on this figure is very nice and crisp. while some of the lines don't match up (particularly with the shoulder blades.) but it hardly noticable unless you nit pick. The size is a real issue for some fans but truthfully, he is a E list character at most. They should be grateful that he was even considered. This is a very nice figure and unless you one of those fans, this is a must for Spidey, Wolverine basically any one fans. Also slight bit of fact, since more then one person wore this get-up, it could be considered a Army Builder.

Score -- 4/5

Juggernaut-- Now this is the Juggernaut that should have been awesome but is only......great!! The Size is great. yes abit smaller then some hulks and the previous Juggs but is big enough that he still towers over some figures. The sculpt is great. the paint could use a bit of work but it fair. but it's the articulation that i feel lets it down. granted it has a neck chest weist and the tb leg and a new Hasbro ankle joint but it's the arms. Their the right size bit it only three points Shoulders, Hasbro Elbow and a rotating wrest. The least they could have done was give it a hasbro wrest. This figure is still great but only slighty.

Score -- 3.5 /5

n1424783105_30216304_2117.jpg

Tinyrantula

(I got him to pose w/o such a wide stance, but he's still smaller than any other fig)

he is even smaller then electra? well then i cant wait to get the new daredevil. crap crap crap. the only figure i and most wanted and they even screwed that up. fabric error my royal behind it is. if you ask me they have fabric errors from the start. they screw up a damn repaint. what are they doing all day? smoking pot or what? in a way, they should try to smoke maybe then things will get better. :spidey_deadtopic:

Man, it looks like Tarantula is going to turn out to be one of the most disappointing figures ever. Dang, I was really looking forward to picking him up too. He's been on my Top 10 want list for a long time now. What a bummer. Not only is he too small, but what's up with his crappy ass spider emblem? The legs are way too skinny. It's hard to even tell what it's supposed to be. It looks more like a daddy longlegs than a Tarantula.

This is what the Tarantula looks like. The legs on his symbol are big and bold, not pencil thin. I tell you, Hasbro really screwed the pooch on this one.

3252504390_0c537e87e6.jpg