New spidey classic figs out

jjlecaros

Anyone know what 'wave' this one hitting the shelves is? I stopped keeping track after Hasbro took over since most figs were re-issues. But now that we've got a bunch of great villians in this wave, I'm curious. Thanks in advance.

They hit the selves already. I found mine yesterday at walmart. I passed on juggernaut because it had a crappy paint job. I just finished repainting gargen, and tarantula is not that bad of a figure despite his height.

Nice sig, I would like to see more pics of that figure.

I just posted in the custom showcase forums more pictures of Riot as well as others.

If anyone one is concerned about Tarantula not fitting in with other Spiderman Classic figures here is a picture of him displayed with my classics:

DSC06636.jpg

And My Mac Gargen Venom Displayed as well:

DSC06638.jpg

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looks ok as long as you aren't making a point of showing off his weakness (height).

Actually it's really easy. Most of the Spidey classics end up on the small side. I hadn't really noticed till I broke my out of storage and set them up. I noticed Tarantula fit right in. Oh, and it's not the alt Forge head on him. Not even close. I thought that at first, too, but put them side by side.

BTW: Here I go again. Damn I hate action features. Ruins so many good figures. I was disgusted by the ManWolf when I set him up. Put him back in the storage box. No decent way to show him. His head looks like there's no bottom half. OK, I'm done. For now.

He looks ok as long as you aren't making a point of showing off his weakness (height).

Actually it's really easy. Most of the Spidey classics end up on the small side. I hadn't really noticed till I broke my out of storage and set them up. I noticed Tarantula fit right in. Oh, and it's not the alt Forge head on him. Not even close. I thought that at first, too, but put them side by side.

BTW: Here I go again. Damn I hate action features. Ruins so many good figures. I was disgusted by the ManWolf when I set him up. Put him back in the storage box. No decent way to show him. His head looks like there's no bottom half. OK, I'm done. For now.

The Action features are such a let down especially with shocker and Man-wolf.

Okay, I'll try my question again.

Anyone know what 'wave', as in #, this one hitting the shelves is? I stopped keeping track after Hasbro took over since most figs were re-issues. But now that we've got a bunch of great villians in this wave, I'm curious. Thanks in advance.

There's a pic (I think in this thread) of one of the SMC Spideys next to Tarantula. The Spidey is head and shoulders taller than Tarantula. Carnage is bigger too (that pic is around somewhere too).

From afar, you can barely tell. Especially if the figs are posed a little instead of standing straight.

There's a pic (I think in this thread) of one of the SMC Spideys next to Tarantula. The Spidey is head and shoulders taller than Tarantula. Carnage is bigger too (that pic is around somewhere too).

From afar, you can barely tell. Especially if the figs are posed a little instead of standing straight.

The best way i can think of to splay tranntula is to either have him beding over (crouching) or to have him jumping/ swinging next to spidey. these ways he always looks diffrent cause hes in a pose which wont shows his size.

The best way i can think of to splay tranntula is to either have him beding over (crouching) or to have him jumping/ swinging next to spidey. these ways he always looks diffrent cause hes in a pose which wont shows his size.

I got mine at wal-mart today. Tanntula doesn't bother me, because I have him crouching. Venom looks great. Jug head looks like shin. I hate his head and paint job on his skin. Man I wish I got Jug when he was a marvel legend.

i found these at wal mart today. i noticed on the back that they show a pic of the cyborg spider-man. i wonder when this one is coming out. also are they still going to release the variant version of juggernaut they showed us a while back. they also had the scuba gear spider-man in this case as well. anyone know if it is different at all compared to the first one.

i found these at wal mart today. i noticed on the back that they show a pic of the cyborg spider-man. i wonder when this one is coming out. also are they still going to release the variant version of juggernaut they showed us a while back. they also had the scuba gear spider-man in this case as well. anyone know if it is different at all compared to the first one.

Yeah, I noticed that too. In the last wave, on the back of one of the spideys, there is a pic of some other spiderman that never came out.

is it this one?

cyberspiderman.jpg

is it this one?

cyberspiderman.jpg

The one on the back of the Tarantula fig is black and grey.