Marvel Legends by the case?

MacDeeez

I was wondering if anyone had experience purchasing marvel legends by the case. I am thinking of putting in an order at my LCBS for a case of Wave 2 Two-Packs. I have a few questions first:

When are they due out (roughly)?

How many two-packs per case?

What are the case assortments?

Does the Hand Ninja/SHIELD Agent come with both Dum Dum Dugan & Nick Fury heads?

Or is that another Variant?

Which Iron Man is the variant/chase?

And just to double check, they are....

Invisible Woman/Human Torch

Kree Soldier/Skrull Soldier

Hand Ninja/SHIELD Agent

Iron Man (Classic)/Maria Hill

Iron Man (Stealth)/Sharon Carter

I was wondering if anyone had experience purchasing marvel legends by the case. I am thinking of putting in an order at my LCBS for a case of Wave 2 Two-Packs. I have a few questions first:

When are they due out (roughly)?

How many two-packs per case?

What are the case assortments?

Does the Hand Ninja/SHIELD Agent come with both Dum Dum Dugan & Nick Fury heads?

Or is that another Variant?

Which Iron Man is the variant/chase?

And just to double check, they are....

Invisible Woman/Human Torch

Kree Soldier/Skrull Soldier

Hand Ninja/SHIELD Agent

Iron Man (Classic)/Maria Hill

Iron Man (Stealth)/Sharon Carter

I used to buy by the case back around Tb series 10 or so and had great luck getting variants, but now the cases usually have just enough figs for the set so I decided to skip it.

I believe that the Sleath/Carter is the variant and the DUmDum is the other variant, but I could be wrong. I plan to get them all so I didn't actually pay that close attention to those details.

They aren't due till Oct or later. HTS doesn't have them listed yet and they had the first set up several months in advance. Not that I actually trust them to do a good job. Take down my Skrull Elektra pack will you!!!!!!

GEEK