Wondering

Darth Vehmic

I am pretty sure its just the FFF ones are 15 bucks. They are a little bigger than normal and it makes the biggest BAF yet. So thats why their that much. I say iam pretty sure that FFF was 15$ because all of the other websites including this one say that red hulk and ares will both be sold at a retail of 9.99$.

So yeah thats why I guess.

the FFF wave is the only one that is $15 for the figs. the red hulk will be $9.99 each as will the ares wave at select wal marts. i have noticed at several wal marts around me that the price is going up to $10.96 each.

Red Hulk confirmed at $9.99 per. I got Spidey so I can say for sure. A friend at Walmart says the ML slated for release soon are in the computer at $9.99 for now, but he can't figure out when they are supposed to hit. Dang it.

Of course, all the Walmarts in my area don't even have a place for Legends anymore and just set them randomly around the toy section. The 1st two-packs went onto the selves for clearance at one store and set with the Transformer stuff at another. They are still there.

GEEK