Better Red Hulk: BAF or Diamond Select?

WWHulk

Which figure do you think is better? The big knock on the diamond select one is the tiny head. I really want the baf, but I am not sure if I want to pay the outrageous prices to get him. Do you think Hasbro will release another red hulk in the next year? I think since he is a regular sized character they may release a new sculpt for him by christmas next year.

it just me but i really think MS is just being spiteful of Hasbro. Hasbro release a Skrull Elektra, MS release a skrull Elektra. Hasbro releases a red hulk, MS releases a cheaper one. Does any one get what im saying? Ms should stick to characters not or can't be done. Like Odin.

otherwise, yeah the BAF one seems to be in scale with the other hulks if not a bit bigger so i'd go for that.

MS is more detailed so why cant you have both. I am probably going to buy both.

So iam getting on the MS and the BAF.I already have the BAF so all i need is the MS.

You can buy a red and green one together.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

never said you couldnt. the thread asks which is better.....i picked the MS.

DMC10967.jpg

redhulk1.jpg

MS is more detailed so why cant you have both. I am probably going to buy both.

So iam getting on the MS and the BAF.I already have the BAF so all i need is the MS.

You can buy a red and green one together.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

never said you couldnt. the thread asks which is better.....i picked the MS.

DMC10967.jpg

redhulk1.jpg

You know now that you posted a picture of the BAF that close up. It dosent look very good. I am kind of disapointed now that i'll be getting that, but who cares iam getting both.

The toy lacks any great detail is simply cuz the body was intended to be for a different green hulk fig

The body was originally for a Mcguiness style Hulk. Too bad they did not use another body like, for instance, FO Hulk. However, if they did used that body instead, I would assume they have to redo the abs/upperbody since the toy wasn't hollow and I would imagine fans complainin about them using an existing toy as a baf.