what was ur first ml?

rogueshug

kay so i want ta know what was the first marvel legend u eva bought and y that one? for me i think it was ml toybiz elektra i remember seein series one and passin and the next series to and so on but when the elektra came out i was like ausome!! cause i liked her from the daredevil movie and it was a female which hadnt been done yet before in ml history lol and yea so what bout u?

pretty sure mine was Bullseye...I had seen various ML in stores before but never really thought anything of them til the BAF concept was introduced...but when i opened Bullseye and was actually took a hard look at the quality of the character and the idea of building Galactus, I was hooked and quickly went back and bought all the rest and spent about a year catching up on all the ML's I missed out on

I had gotten out of comics and action figures, but I had a buddy that was into Heroclix, so I drove him to the comic shop to pick up some Heroclix and I was browsing a Toyfare and it was the issue with the Marvel Legends Guide in it and I geeked out when I saw Deadpool and Deathlok had figures! I immediatly rushed out to Toys R Us and picked up Deathlok and a few days later I picked up Nightcrawler and the rest of the Galactus Series from a Wal Mart and ordered Deadpool off Ebay. From then on I bought every single one I came across, right up until the Blob Series.

my 1st 6 inch figure was X-men classics Gambiti bought him because he was one of my favorites i got him in like 05. My 1st marvel legends was Ronan series Silver Surfer i got him on clearence at Walmart for $5, i liked it so much i went back the next day and bought Human Torch, THing, and Namor for $5 bucks a piece as well

I was a comic geek up until 1993, but since I was in the miltary and did a lot of overseas deployments, I got out of the hobby because the books were getting pricey. But then, early December '06 I was X'mas shopping for my kids in WalMart and I came across the FO Hulk 2 pack and the sculpt sort of just blew me away, and brought back memories of Sal Buscema's and Mike Mignola's art of the character. I guess this gave me the urge to buy this one for my display in the bookcase. And then XMC Colossus followed a week later and I went on to collect these figures, mostly those that stayed faithful to the comic incarnations.

guys thats ausome what ur first ml was but i want to know y was it that one.

i bought it because i like punisher and he was just there

wow what a cool story!!! lol

thanks! well i always read punisher comics so when i saw him i flipped out and immediantly grabed it, better?

yes that was betta . yay!! progress!!

ML1 Captain America and Iron Man, though I foolishly passed up the "pointy mask/metallic gold" Iron Man variant and Toad at the same time.

I bought 'em because I'd been collecting Toy Biz Marvel toys for years up to that point (The various X-Men lines, etc...), and these looked like a step up in terms of detail and articulation.