ARES BAF on eBay from Hong Kong

ender8210

can't wait for this series. Im even looking forward to getting another Kang and that cop out Ultimate War Machine and Fully Flamed Human Torch.

Guardian and Crossbones will be the best of this wave. Followed strongly by Ben Reilly's Spidey and HR Iron Man (i have been wanting this for a while). The Vision will be a nice addition and it looks great.

the Ares baf (though small) is a nice and asked for addition and make this wave a must for Avengers fans.

Ares BAF is too big when the 6 foot tall character should be smaller than Hercules or Thor. He is too big IMO, but hey, some people like him big I guess. But for the scale Nazi that I am, I will cherry pick from that series and get Vision, Guardian and HR Iron Man (for my Hall of Armor collection)

while i do think ares should have been a single pack, i should point out that Greek gods have been know to change their size, in marvel at least. just thought i give my two cent.

The people who sell these figures for such huge profit are scum bags.

i dont like scalpers. if someone is willing to give me 500.00 for a couple of figs...im selling!

i dont agree with buying up a bunch of sh*t just to make people buy the stuff for crazy prices, but thats what comic shops do.(most times) people make excuses for them doing it, but its pretty much the same as scalping. believe it or not, some of your fellow board members are scalpers. when i first came to this board, i had a BUNCH of ml's for sale(hawkeye $7, deadpool 7$, goliath $4) i was accused of being a scalper.....hell...i was called a child, scalper, scammer, and every other low down dirty name you could think of.......