Marvel Legends single figs now $15?

heikks86

I just picked up two more Hydra Soldiers to go with my newly acquired Baron Strucker a few days ago. Good thing I was ab le to get them for $9.99 each. I damn sure would not have paid $14.99 for a couple extra army builders........

Well the Target's in TN are up to $14.99 on HMLs. The funny thing is the selection they had was Cyclops, Danger, BlackKnight, and YellowJacket. The exact same selection was at Walmart on their clearance rack for $5.25 each.

I've stopped looking for the RH figs. Too much money for me. I was buying 3 full set of all the figs. One for me and one for each of boys. Hope Target gets the hint or maybe Hasbro steps in and says stop it.

GEEK

I just bought some RH Wave ML's earlier today and they were $9.99 each.

Where's your Target? I went to the Hollywood store on Santa Monica and LaBrea. This is crap if Target is charging different prices at different stores.

You actually found stuff in that store???? You must own that place :smile: But yea some Targets in my area have ML for 14.99 and some have them as 9.99 along with 14.99 Foom figs. I asked the assist Manager at one of those stores and he said that it's a mix up, but I got the idea he did not really know, so I'm going to email Target to see if they can shed some light, before everyone freaks out.....too late.

I just bought some RH Wave ML's earlier today and they were $9.99 each.

Where's your Target? I went to the Hollywood store on Santa Monica and LaBrea. This is crap if Target is charging different prices at different stores.

You actually found stuff in that store???? You must own that place :smile: But yea some Targets in my area have ML for 14.99 and some have them as 9.99 along with 14.99 Foom figs. I asked the assist Manager at one of those stores and he said that it's a mix up, but I got the idea he did not really know, so I'm going to email Target to see if they can shed some light, before everyone freaks out.....too late.

Yeah. I found the third wave of DCUC there too. if I hadn't ordered a case of those I would've snapped them up. Usually I haunt the Burbank, NoHo and Sherman Oaks Target on Sepulveda and Burbank by the 405. But I have to drive into Hollywood for work every morn so I swing by and 9 times out of 10 they've got bubkes, but every once in awhile, I strike gold.

Let me know what you find out about the price discrepancy.

Here's the email reply I got from target.

"Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings with us about the price of toy at our Hemet Target store.

Occasionally, prices change due to factors beyond our control. Whenever this happens, we try to minimize the impact it has on our guests as much as possible.

Also, we've established our policy so guests may expect a great value on all our merchandise. Target doesn't price match or price adjust with other competitor stores or other Target store locations (store-to-store). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

We're always evaluating the wide variety of services and merchandise we offer you and I've shared your concerns with our Store Operations team. Just like us, they always welcome your feedback.

We're always looking for ways to make Target even better and appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

[THREAD ID:1-5DD08I]"

So what I got from this was that some Targets stores will be 14.99 and others will be 9.99. I'll just stick to the ones that are 9.99 but I have enough disposable income for my hobby so if I'm in the neighborhood of a target with the 14.99 price I'll just go there instead of driving around, I mean if you don't have the extra cash then you shouldn't skip a week of food for some MLs :biggrin: You can keep the free health care I work :tongue:

Here's the email reply I got from target.

"Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings with us about the price of toy at our Hemet Target store.

Occasionally, prices change due to factors beyond our control. Whenever this happens, we try to minimize the impact it has on our guests as much as possible.

Also, we've established our policy so guests may expect a great value on all our merchandise. Target doesn't price match or price adjust with other competitor stores or other Target store locations (store-to-store). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

We're always evaluating the wide variety of services and merchandise we offer you and I've shared your concerns with our Store Operations team. Just like us, they always welcome your feedback.

We're always looking for ways to make Target even better and appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

[THREAD ID:1-5DD08I]"

So what I got from this was that some Targets stores will be 14.99 and others will be 9.99. I'll just stick to the ones that are 9.99 but I have enough disposable income for my hobby so if I'm in the neighborhood of a target with the 14.99 price I'll just go there instead of driving around, I mean if you don't have the extra cash then you shouldn't skip a week of food for some MLs :biggrin: You can keep the free health care I work :tongue:

True that!!!! Free health care is for Commies!!!! (lol hahaha)

Well after getting 4 figs yesterday for $9.99 each. I decided to go back today to check for the remaining figs and found them. But these things are now $14.99 :hulk:

Hey Spideydj488, these were @ W. Craig on northen side of the valley.

koo thanks dude :happy: ! I gotta check around that area tomorrow! I know how you feel about the prices....... 14.99 feels different now... :hulk: